User Tag List

Page 386 of 449 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I plan to go out this evening, so will see if there are any cpns still to be found.
    As much as I love the Dove cpns, we actually are all stocked up on toiletries for the next year, just might like to get a few more of the Go Fresh body sprays that my 23 yr old seems to use at a faster rate than I can buy......lol!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Is anyone looking for something in particular? You can either PM me or I can see if I can take 2-3 for you.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I was able to snag a few extra Metro papers yesterday afternoon, so I have extra egg coupons if anyone needs any. Let me know.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I agree with monkey. Mind u, our city is getting bigger, that means more ppl seeking cpns, plus ever since the extreme couponing show appears, more are aware the power of couponing and might start picking up this hobby.

So far, I have been blessed with finding enough cpns to survive. On top of that, if one gets a chance to join our monthly swap, our generous fellow SCalgarians are more than happy to share our found.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    I'd like to think that all of us on SC would not take an entire tearpad of coupons! But we have to remember that there are always lots of guests reading our posts too. So maybe its not 1 person taking all the coupons but 20 people taking 10, you never know. I'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but if I ever see someone taking a whole tearpad, I'll definately say something.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

My mom left this morning. so are the egg cpns. It was so crazy yesterday that I didn't get a chance to check this thread until it was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by zucchinni View Post
    Metro (the free paper that comes in the green box) has a coupon for EGGS! Save $1 when you buy 2 dozen eggs. Expires Nov 30. Nice to see that we got some egg coupons too, not just Toronto.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I understand what u mean, especially I went on Sat. and the prices were not as good as on Sunday. Strawberry was 2 for $5 or $17 for a case, I asked if I could get half a case for $8.50 (couponer's bad habit die hard, trying to strike a deal LOL) and they said no. I was thinking the same thing, RCSS sell for under two bucks a box. But after I tried a piece, I still decided to buy as we always go pick strawberry plus I grow them in my own backyard, the fresh taste is just irreplaceable. And it worth those extra $0.50 a box.

All in all, I found the prices are great, produces are hit and miss. Like corns are cheap there (five for $1), creamy but not as sweet as I thought it would be. This is the first year that I went, it's becoz I am taking my mom and the family there anyway, might as well pick that Harvest sale date. But if I am going just for the sale next year, it might not justify the admission, I would probably buy for 3-4 families and then split the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyv View Post
    I found the harvest sale to be hit and miss- there were some items that were good prices but others were more than twice that of RCSS. For instance they have 25lbs of roma tomatoes for $11.98 right now and 2 lbs of strawberries for $2.98. They did discount their prices as the day went on but the selection was less to. I don't think I'll g again unless I have a year's pass.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I feel so out of the loop! When's the next coupon swap?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i just checked out the next week's walmart flyer-seriously so ready! noone else go to RO cause i want there to still be some left at that location!! it's gonna be a zoo. do you think it starts at midnight on the friday?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

RO walmart closes at 11. Your best bet would be to be there when it opens or PM at LD if they run out

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    I feel so out of the loop! When's the next coupon swap?
    I would love to meet up for a coupon swap! What do you have in mind Goddess?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I managed to get some of the latest cpns....so many new ones, and a few oldies back again.

I went to 3 stores in close proximity and they all had lots of cpns.
    Tried for the second time to go to the Sobeys on Country Hills, but it is still closed late at night........for renovations.....darn!!

Never have I ever found a cpn in the SDM up on Country Hills............do they never get any???
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    I would love to meet up for a coupon swap! What do you have in mind Goddess?
    Love to meet up as well!

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Not thinking of any date in particular, but I miss seeing some of you guys! It's been ages.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NovaScotiaGirl View Post
    That sounds like a good plan, more fair for everyone in case some one is taking them all and ebaying them or something. Could be a "guest" on here lurking getting our deals in secret??
    I think you could be right, the "guest" might be taking our ideas and using them. I mean everything is visible to them, they see where the deals are and where the coupons are. So whenever we try to go and get the coupons, they are all gone.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Not thinking of any date in
    particular, but I miss seeing some of you guys! It's been ages.
    Are you ladies ever available on Monday mornings??? Maybe this Monday????

Page 386 of 449 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 ... LastLast

Thread Information