User Tag List

Page 388 of 449 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

too bad i cant go would love to do a swap but im in school close to that time...i am working on updateing my trade list though so ill post a link to that.... even if mailed calgary to calgary its fast

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Found B3G1 Sidekicks expiry Dec 2012 and $.40 off Cloverleaf smoked mussels oysters expiry Jun 2012.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsija View Post
    Found B3G1 Sidekicks expiry Dec 2012 and $.40 off Cloverleaf smoked mussels oysters expiry Jun 2012.
    Could you tell us what store, not the location, but what store chain you found them in?
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Has anyone here had any luck using coupons at Douglasglen Rexall?

I went there today and they wouldn't let me use the $1.00 off Vim coupon because the item was on sale. The cashier even checked with the assistant manager who said they won't get reimbursed because the coupon says "may not be combined with any other offers". I tried to explain that the sale price is the store price and the coupon is from the manufacturer and that I was not combining offers. No luck they wouldn't budge.

I've also been told at this store you can't use a coupon on a clearance item, you can't use a coupon if it's for even .01 cent over the sale price, you can only use one coupon for the entire transaction.

That location drives me crazy, I left pissed off, empty handed and with a headache.

I was going to price match at Wal mart but they don't carry that size.

I really detest that location. I want to send them an email or write a letter but I'm so furious it would come off as just a rant.
    Last edited by Lynx123; Fri, Sep 16th, 2011 at 05:16 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

I've given up on the Douglasglen Rexall. Actually, mostly I've given up on Rexall in general. Has anyone had any positive experiences at any Rexall stores in the south?
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by musique View Post
    I've given up on the Douglasglen Rexall. Actually, mostly I've given up on Rexall in general. Has anyone had any positive experiences at any Rexall stores in the south?
    Thanks for letting me know that at the very least I'm not the only one who's getting the run around at Douglasglen Rexall. It's like they don't want to make money.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post
    Has anyone here had any luck using coupons at Douglasglen Rexall?

I went there today and they wouldn't let me use the $1.00 off Vim coupon because the item was on sale. The cashier even checked with the assistant manager who said they won't get reimbursed because the coupon says "may not be combined with any other offers". I tried to explain that the sale price is the store price and the coupon is from the manufacturer and that I was not combining offers. No luck they wouldn't budge.

I've also been told at this store you can't use a coupon on a clearance item, you can't use a coupon if it's for even .01 cent over the sale price, you can only use one coupon for the entire transaction.

That location drives me crazy, I left pissed off, empty handed and with a headache.

I was going to price match at Wal mart but they don't carry that size.

I really detest that location. I want to send them an email or write a letter but I'm so furious it would come off as just a rant.
    Rexall's coupon policy does follow coupons to the letter and they do interpret "any other offer" as any type of discount (ie sale, clearance), bonus etc. Not all coupons state that though and many also state that taxes are included in face value so if an item is on clearance and there are no "any other offer" exclusions you can still use it even if the coupon is more as long as the item and taxes work out to the coupon value.

Hope that helps.

On the other hand not all Rexall's follow the policy to the letter either.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Rexall in McKenzie Towne is pretty good. I have had issues with Rexall in general, they won't take my coupons because they are losing money etc. I tried to use my legitimate cottonelles there and they wouldn't take them because she said they are losing money. Rather than get in an argument about coupons as my dog was in the car and it was hot (this Rexall is 2 minutes from my parents' and he drank alot there) LOL. I just gave up and PM'd at RCSS.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

On another note.... my neighbours' daughter gave me a tomato plant. What is the best time to pick them? Anyone in Calgary have any advice on this one?

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Was there anyone looking for cetaphil coupons? I picked some up at the dermatogist office today and have a couple of extra.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I like the rexall in panorama hills, never had a problem.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Go to the one in Mckenzie towne, they are great there.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

anyone tried to PM the walmart flyer at LD? I am wondering if I should even go to wlamart, sounds like the shelves are bare and the place is crazy.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Was there anyone looking for cetaphil coupons? I picked some up at the dermatogist office today and have a couple of extra.
    I know Mission is usually looking for those
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie2007 View Post
    anyone tried to PM the walmart flyer at LD? I am wondering if I should even go to wlamart, sounds like the shelves are bare and the place is crazy.
    I went to WM yesterday and it was MADNESS!!! People had like 2 and 3 carts FULL of stuff, imo its not even that cheap! I saw some ladies with an entire shopping cart full or oreo cookies and another one full of folgers. People were buying 6 boxes of diapers and I was thinking, your baby will probably outgrow that size before you have a chance to use them!
    The best deal I found was bounce dryer sheets 120ct for $3.97 w/$3WUB2 brandsaver coupon its a pretty good deal.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Page 388 of 449 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 ... LastLast

Thread Information