User Tag List

Page 395 of 449 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

If anyone shops at Sobeys and won't be using their PIN#s from the Bingo tickets I would LOVE them Please PM me, Thanks!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    They don't just hit that store! Almost every store in the NE was cleaned out within a couple days of new coupons going up.
    I found this too, not event the cardboard backs left usually and alot of the dispensors or broken off probaby from when the tore off the whole pad!!!! I also shop the NE but have not found 1 coupon in the area for quite some time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone in Calgary has tried to stack more than one of the save $2 off 2 different Dove product coupons with different UPC's? I tried at 2 different LD and they said you can't do it because they both say 2 different products so I would need 4 different products. If anyone has had any luck please let me know which LD, because that doesn't make much sense to me. I am pretty new at this though so maybe they are right?? I went to the NE one and Beddington and no dice at either one

Thanks so much,
    Lisa

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

I couldn't find Red Plum insert in any of the Heralds in my area of the city, my sister couldn't find any either. I'm hoping for better luck with the Sun tomorrow.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I found the following at the grocery store this morning:
    $0.75 wub2 Campbells Ready to use Broths Dec 31/11
    $3.00 on any size Advil Muscle & Joint Apr 30/12
    Smuckers booklet
    1 Free wub3 Knorr sidekicks Dec 31/12
    $1.00 wub3 carnation evaporated milk Apr 1/12
    $0.75 fleischmanns Pizza Yeast

There were also other coupons that I already had like Advil nighttimes and dove.
    I haven't been able to find any of the "1 Free wub3 Knorr sidekicks Dec 31/12" yet. Could you tell us what chain of stores you found them in, not the exact location.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coupie Newbie View Post
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone in Calgary has tried to stack more than one of the save $2 off 2 different Dove product coupons with different UPC's? I tried at 2 different LD and they said you can't do it because they both say 2 different products so I would need 4 different products. If anyone has had any luck please let me know which LD, because that doesn't make much sense to me. I am pretty new at this though so maybe they are right?? I went to the NE one and Beddington and no dice at either one

Thanks so much,
    Lisa
    ALL THE TIME!!!! You do need to have different products though

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Last night shopping I found a few coupons that are new to me!
    Save 1.50 wyb 1 Bakers Choc pack and 1 tub of Cool Whip
    Save 1.00 on Uncle Ben's Rice
    Save .75 on 500ml organic cream

Still on the hunt for the Pam coup and the Mens Dove. Anyone see those two around here? Have a great day!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlepieces View Post
    Last night shopping I found a few coupons that are new to me!
    Save 1.50 wyb 1 Bakers Choc pack and 1 tub of Cool Whip
    Save 1.00 on Uncle Ben's Rice
    Save .75 on 500ml organic cream

Still on the hunt for the Pam coup and the Mens Dove. Anyone see those two around here? Have a great day!
    The only coupon I've seen is the Pam coupon which I found at Safeway I think and it was up the top shelf.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much,
    Lisa
    The two items can both be bodywash or shampoo...justs "Different Scents". Hope this helps...try Brentwood LD.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks Lynx123 re the pam coupon. Are these the ones that give you $2 off a doz eggs? I always miss the coups on the top shelves due to being vertically challenged!(LOL!) The ones I found last night were at Sobeys.

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Not sure which one in the ne but I have stacked them at the London towne Square one? Maybe it depends on the cashier?

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much,
    Lisa

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

London drugs at 130 th in the SE is great for stacking coupons and pming multiples up to 6 of each.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Tearpads -- when you find them at the grocery store, how many do you usually take? I guess it depends if you will actually be buying that product or not (or trading them)...and the exp date. I grabbed some yesterday but felt bad taking 4 of the same one...

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much,
    Lisa
    I have stacked the Dove coupons many times at London Town square with no problems.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jchandler View Post
    Tearpads -- when you find them at the grocery store, how many do you usually take? I guess it depends if you will actually be buying that product or not (or trading them)...and the exp date. I grabbed some yesterday but felt bad taking 4 of the same one...
    I wouldn't feel bad of taking 4 if you're going to use it. For example the source or danone yogurt coupons it something people use more frequently and its okay to take a few extra. Four seems very reasonable!

Page 395 of 449 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast

Thread Information