Page 408 of 449 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    LoL I'm glad I double checked! Give me a sec to find the easy ups
    If you can tell me where you got the easy ups I will look to see if I have any. My coupons are crazily disorganized....

Can I trade someone coupons to come and organize mine?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I was denied overage at RO walmart yesterday. Her excuse was they changed their policy again. Didn't argue, just paid and said thanks. Like kittyboot always says, you have to pick your battle. And I learned from the best.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    the wonders of a flat computer screen are amazing, only they dont convey our facial expressions or body language......
    I did not think you were not refering to me Schwarzie, I still remember your great review told the customer clerk at 130'th about me, when we were standing chatting with her.... lol!!

This is why they say people can be smitten with online dating, but untill you actually see each other it is hard to know body language...oh wait.......this is a cpn site......

inside joke as my partner and I met online 2 years ago......lol!!
    Well Minouche, I have become smitten with you...

I quit going to Heritage. It is close to work for me but I just don't like some of the attitudes I get there. Not from everyone, but from some.

130th is so fantastic. I have sent feedback to HO many times for how helpful they are, and I often give them coupons. One of the cashiers was excited to show me her Dove coupons that another SC'er gave her that day and she was going to go shopping. I looked at them and then gave her another UPC so she could get it free!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Cleaning out my coupons last night and I found 3 $5.00 Similac Coupons for Similac Advance Step 1 with Omega-3 and Omega-6. PM me if you can use these coupons they expire dec 31 2011.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    I was denied overage at RO walmart yesterday. Her excuse was they changed their policy again. Didn't argue, just paid and said thanks. Like kittyboot always says, you have to pick your battle. And I learned from the best.
    Hi Mission, I give up entirely on RO. I always end up frustrated and insulted after going there. They are a bit better at Northland Walmart.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    I think you have to pick your battle with your coupons, your kids, your spouse...some things just aren't worth getting upset about.

I haven't seen any of my coupon friends forever - is anyone interested in getting together? The Oct 31 expiry's have left my coupon binder a little lighter, but I still have some to share.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

One more thing - has anyone been sucessful stacking for the dove products at LD at RO or Brentwood? Or any LD? thanks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I stacked dove at Brentwood, but RO said no.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

oh yay. i love when we get to vent about RO WM. it drives me crazy how slow and unaware they are.
    aahhh i feel much better

ps i sent my hubby out on tuesday with my coupons. he made some mistakes but he did pretty good. he needs to learn to actually read what's on the coupons instead of just picking any size/version, but hey--at least he went!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    oh yay. i love when we get to vent about RO WM. it drives me crazy how slow and unaware they are.
    aahhh i feel much better

ps i sent my hubby out on tuesday with my coupons. he made some mistakes but he did pretty good. he needs to learn to actually read what's on the coupons instead of just picking any size/version, but hey--at least he went!
    3 cheers for that. Mine will divorce me before he goes with coupons to shop! Even if he goes with me, he will never stay at checkout if I have coupons
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    I think you have to pick your battle with your coupons, your kids, your spouse...some things just aren't worth getting upset about.

I haven't seen any of my coupon friends forever - is anyone interested in getting together? The Oct 31 expiry's have left my coupon binder a little lighter, but I still have some to share.
    I am up for a swap....Tuesday or Thursday morning works best for me
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Howdy westernerns

I'm just wondering where is the best place to look on SC (or elsewhere) for "what to buy" or flyers for the West. I notice a lot of the flyers that get posted here are for Ontario...or the list of stuff to buy is for their ON stores. Not too helpful for me.

Am I just not looking in the right places on here?

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Yes! No problems at either one! Stacked Dove at both stores last night. My last few trips to RO LD have been really great!

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    One more thing - has anyone been sucessful stacking for the dove products at LD at RO or Brentwood? Or any LD? thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have been going to Airdrie. Since RO is so bad. There is always a huge line up. Tuesday at 1pm or Wednesday at 9pm. It is getting awful, some days worse then Xmas time last year. I still go there if its just 1 or 2 things or if I am not using a coupon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I was able to pricematch Dove to the Superstore flyer this week (on for $2.99, limit of 6) at both Brentwood and RO. Both times, I checked with customer service first and asked if I could price match and said that because $2.99 was their sale price 2 weeks ago, could I purchase the limit of 6 that was available at SS. They both said yes!!
    I stacked the 3 different dove coupons that are available (3 X S2WUB2 dif prod, 3 X S2WUB2 dif prod (dif upc) and 4 X $1.50 WUB any hair prod) and only paid under a dollar tax. I like to check with customer service first, am always polite, and if they say no, I thank them anyways and say that I'll just have to wait for their next sale. It really depends on who you get.

Page 408 of 449 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast

Thread Information