User Tag List

Page 423 of 449 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Sabrina
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If its the newest software you might not be able to jail break it yet. My dad was going to do the one I won but he can't yet. It already had the newest software.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Everyone here should read the thread:
    Attention: All London Drugs Stackers - please help prevent the end of stacking

I know that there are Calgarian shoppers that are playing part to the demise of stacking. The other day I was in LD RO, there was a lady buying 57 boxes of Finish Quantum. Last night another SC'r was told by Glenna that she could not stack Fniish Quantum on 2 boxes worth, citing that a customer had bought almost 60 boxes the day before.
    I really do hope that this woman and that other Calgary SC'rs who buy such large quantities are reading this forum and that they have a change of heart toward buying in such excess. This is a great and true example of how extreme couponing is wrecking it for everyone. PLEASE CONSIDER HOW MUCH YOU ARE BUYING AND HOW MUCH IT IS AFFECTING THE REST OF US!!!

Glenna at RO once said to me: "The manufacturers are furious. Coupons are meant to encourage people to try and buy their product, they are not meant for people to get hoards of free stuff"

Sabrina
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I can never find anything at LD that I have stacks for so I stopped going there. Shelves are ALWAYS empty.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I haven't stacked in over 8 months! To be honest its mostly because I'm too busy with my kids now. I did go to LD to buy a bunch of kcups for my keurig machine when they were onsale though.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I find the RO staff incredibly unprofessional. They are very rude to me and I honestly cannot see them allowing any customer to purchase more than 4 items. It they did thats fine, but why complain about it to customers after the fact. That settles it, Brentwood for me from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    Everyone here should read the thread:
    Attention: All London Drugs Stackers - please help prevent the end of stacking

I know that there are Calgarian shoppers that are playing part to the demise of stacking. The other day I was in LD RO, there was a lady buying 57 boxes of Finish Quantum. Last night another SC'r was told by Glenna that she could not stack Fniish Quantum on 2 boxes worth, citing that a customer had bought almost 60 boxes the day before.
    I really do hope that this woman and that other Calgary SC'rs who buy such large quantities are reading this forum and that they have a change of heart toward buying in such excess. This is a great and true example of how extreme couponing is wrecking it for everyone. PLEASE CONSIDER HOW MUCH YOU ARE BUYING AND HOW MUCH IT IS AFFECTING THE REST OF US!!!

Glenna at RO once said to me: "The manufacturers are furious. Coupons are meant to encourage people to try and buy their product, they are not meant for people to get hoards of free stuff"

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for sharing all your great deals and info. It really helps stretch my dollars Hope Santa is good to everyone!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

stacking isnt fun anymore, I haven't been in months. I have been doing most of my couponing at walmart and SDM

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Some people just don't realize that after a while things do degrade, including detergents. I just get what I need plus a few more to last me a couple of months. There will be another deal and then I can stock for the following months. However not everyone sees it that way, sadly enough.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone It has been ages since I posted but I still do lurk from time to time!

I too haven't stacked in probably 8 months or so....just can't seem to find many coupons that stack anymore ..... oh well!

Hope everyone is doing well
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_coupons View Post
    I find the RO staff incredibly unprofessional. They are very rude to me and I honestly cannot see them allowing any customer to purchase more than 4 items. It they did thats fine, but why complain about it to customers after the fact. That settles it, Brentwood for me from now on.
    I disagree. I find the staff at RO incredibly polite and accomodating and I've always had good experiences there. With the exception of one lady in management, that...well...is just trying to do her job let's say, but she's never been disrespectful to me. I always go in with a smile. I think rudeness begets rudeness, and I think they see their share of it in a day, so I try to be sunshine when I go in. Hopefully extra nice earlier in their shift will help them be happier when they are faced with a difficult customer. Or 2 or 3 ...after a few cusomters it's hard to be friendly even with the decent customers...I know I've been there myself working retail!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Tiime to spread the Christmas Wishes about on the forum, Have a wonderful weekend to you all......... no panic yet, the cpn binders will be emptied rapidly at the end of the week, and then the joy of seeking them all out, starts once again in the new year......lol!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore had the Terry Oranges on for 2.44. Minus manufacturer's coupon found at Coop for Save $3.00 WUB2 Terry Oranges or Toblerone. I only bought six and went to self check out. (No need for manager if coupon total is less than $10).

This will be a wonderful treat for the birthday guests at my kids party in the month of January. I usually hand out gift bags with the lifesavers tubes found on sale this time of year. An excellent change of pace. Although there is usually ten kids so I will need to purchase 4 more.

Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for sharing your local deals with all of us. I will have to spend some time and read back pages to see everyones lovely deals.
    Looking for deals in every place I go.
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=23711

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Superstore has the Glade Holliday candle collection 4 pack on clearance now for $2.64c......FAR BETTER PRICE COMPAIRED TO THE PRE cHRISTMAS PRICE OF $10.99.
    darn caplock key...lol!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Broken toe, owwieeee!!! Haylaraine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Has anyone used the 50% off coupon at Zellers yet? I was reading this morning that some stores in Ontario are only allowing the coupon to be used on regular priced items. Just seeing what others experiences has been like.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

^ I used one last night at the sunridge mall Zellers to get a spinner carry on suitcase. Regular price $170, on sale for $55, minus 50% coupon, paid $26
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Page 423 of 449 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast

Thread Information