User Tag List

Page 432 of 449 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Anyone know of any coupon exchanges happening soon in the north? I haven't had any updates since the FB group disbanded last year.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Would love to invite you all to our new Calgary Coupon Stacking Club facebook page, an amazing resource for all who are intersted in joining an online community to hear all about coupon stacking especially FOOD, learning how to plan a stack together, share info, and resources, see what coupons you will need, read which products are available or not.....prices etc.

Have you worked hard to find those coupons to stack for your favourite foods?
    Have you discovered that the coupons are starting to expire before you can drive to Save On Foods?
    No time or have limited stacks so that a trip is not possible, right now???

Stackable coupons expiring next week.....;
    Eggs $2.00 off WUB Pam - many stacking Pam cpns. ( no eggs in LD)
    GayLea spreadable butter $1.00 cpn exp Feb 28th.... ( no Gaylea in LD)
    POP Schweppes - both expire next week; $2.00 off WUB any 4 x 2 lt - there is another stackable cpn $1.00 WUB any 2 x 2lt pop........

I am planning on driving back to Red Deer Save on Foods on Tuesday - am looking for a few fellow coupon stackers that would like me to take their stacks and do their shopping for them, so that they can also save on their food!!
    I will pick up your coupon stacks and check them with you as well.
    If you are short a coupon for a stack, I will add it, if I have it to increase your savings value.

There is a fee of 20% of your savings which will be compromised of:
    $5.00 cash paid in advance to cover some of my expenses.
    The balance of the fee will then be any combination of the following agreeded upon in advance; coupon trade, gift certificate, merchandise, cash, Canadian Tire money, stamps etc.

eg; you have 5 x Van Houtte coffee stacks value $12.00..which means you will get your 312g Fairtrade coffee beans bag regular price of $12.19c
    Your cost will be approx .19c plus tax.
    Your savings will be 5 x $12 = $ 60.00
    less $12.00
    Total savings $ 48.00 off your 5 x bags of coffee beans.

paid by $5.00 cash in advance and the remainder in cpns/GC/CT money/Cash/merchandise/stamps etc.

This time its short notice, so I will give my cell for you to call me so we can make a quick plan....thanks and cheers from MArie-Anne at 403-667-5262
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

PS- if you cannot use those stackable cpns, especially the ones expiring in Feb - March......including any limited printables.
    please let me know, call me, and I would love to trade and pick them up....plus their other compadres to use in stacks, if you dont use these following products.......
    Van Houtte coffee- not K cups which are non stackable.
    Gay Lea spreadable butter
    Dofino harvarti cheese
    Schniders Kilbassa sausage rings
    Olymel chicken chunks
    dempster Bagels
    Any Finish dishwashing detergents
    French mustard- limited printable
    Franks Red Hot - limited printable
    Pam cooking original spray
    International Delight creamer
    Clorox Toilet Cleaner - Save.ca/websaver?
    Scrubbing Bubbles - manufacture or web ordered cpn

If you have any questions about stacking, would like to learn, need help, are looking for stacking coupons, please dont hesitate to contact me, or join the Facebook group.....many thanks.

The whole idea is for all of us to get some of our food as close to free as possible, and with a little help.......it does and will happen!!!
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

For whoever was wondering how much the baby Ddrops were at Costco, they're $11.99 and they keep them behind the pharmacy counter
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    For whoever was wondering how much the baby Ddrops were at Costco, they're $11.99 and they keep them behind the pharmacy counter
    Costco sells D-drops? I have to check this for older kids though
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    Would love to invite you all to our new Calgary Coupon Stacking Club facebook page, an amazing resource for all who are intersted in joining an online community to hear all about coupon stacking especially FOOD, learning how to plan a stack together, share info, and resources, see what coupons you will need, read which products are available or not.....prices etc.

Have you worked hard to find those coupons to stack for your favourite foods?
    Have you discovered that the coupons are starting to expire before you can drive to Save On Foods?
    No time or have limited stacks so that a trip is not possible, right now???

Stackable coupons expiring next week.....;
    Eggs $2.00 off WUB Pam - many stacking Pam cpns. ( no eggs in LD)
    GayLea spreadable butter $1.00 cpn exp Feb 28th.... ( no Gaylea in LD)
    POP Schweppes - both expire next week; $2.00 off WUB any 4 x 2 lt - there is another stackable cpn $1.00 WUB any 2 x 2lt pop........

I am planning on driving back to Red Deer Save on Foods on Tuesday - am looking for a few fellow coupon stackers that would like me to take their stacks and do their shopping for them, so that they can also save on their food!!
    I will pick up your coupon stacks and check them with you as well.
    If you are short a coupon for a stack, I will add it, if I have it to increase your savings value.

There is a fee of 20% of your savings which will be compromised of:
    $5.00 cash paid in advance to cover some of my expenses.
    The balance of the fee will then be any combination of the following agreeded upon in advance; coupon trade, gift certificate, merchandise, cash, Canadian Tire money, stamps etc.

eg; you have 5 x Van Houtte coffee stacks value $12.00..which means you will get your 312g Fairtrade coffee beans bag regular price of $12.19c
    Your cost will be approx .19c plus tax.
    Your savings will be 5 x $12 = $ 60.00
    less $12.00
    Total savings $ 48.00 off your 5 x bags of coffee beans.

paid by $5.00 cash in advance and the remainder in cpns/GC/CT money/Cash/merchandise/stamps etc.

This time its short notice, so I will give my cell for you to call me so we can make a quick plan....thanks and cheers from MArie-Anne at 403-667-5262
    Great idea, and very reasonable....
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Thank you Find Me..........

http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6789842077184/

Here is the Calgary Coupon Stacking Club stacking drop in class info,
    taking place this comming Wed MArch 7th... from 1 - 9 pm.
    here you can drop in and get help to build your stacks, see if there are other cpns that you need to print off, and how to build a stack that has the cashier smiling....and happy too..lol!!
    I will have a computer and printer available to print off ones that are missing in your stacks as well. There is also a box with group coupons to look through as well.

This is also the time for dropping off your stacks, for those who are looking at having them used by me during this comming Fridays stacking trip up to Red Deer.

if any of you are interested please follow the link, and request to join the group....In the past week we have shared great info, upcs needed to build stacks, where to find product, so that it helps us all save more in the grocery budget.

We have been working hard to help it grow for the benefit and savings for all us couponers.....

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Costco sells D-drops? I have to check this for older kids though
    Thay have the other Ddrops too, not sure how much they are though
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Would anyone down in the deep south like to have a coupon exchange? I live in Auburn Bay so I would like something not too far away.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post

It was me, but I did not have enough milk so my DD is now on Enfamil A+.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Westwinds S.S had the 4GB Duracell SD card's on sale for $5, and they come with a code to get 50 free pictures printed ($9.50 value). I also was able to use the SCOP for the first time and got the 2kg peanut butter for FREE!!!. It was priced at $4.95 and scanned up at $10.49

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Does anyone know if there are coupons for the Auto show??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Some dealerships (I remember FORD used to do that) have free admission cpns lay out on the customer service desk in the salesroom.

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

For the NW'ers with baby, there are Huggies wipes box on sale for $4.99 at paragon crowfoot in the clearance corner. There were abt 6 boxes left. The only thing is I can't see the exp. date of the wipes. But there were a packing label outside the box with a date 2010. So I figured the exp. of those wipes are close to the end too. So u make the call if it's worth the buy.

Also, watch out for the food items in there, they sell expired crackers and chocolate at clearance price. I asked the girl at the till if they knew abt the expired chocolate. She said yes, I said I thought it is against the law to sell exp. food (especially at a pharmacy). She said she thought so too at first, but...well...we are clearing them out.....

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    If you "like" sunridge Nissan on facebook and and leave a comment about what car you want to see at the show, you can go to the dealership and pick up free tickets.

Page 432 of 449 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast

Thread Information