User Tag List

Page 439 of 449 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

To all the kitty owners, if u have trouble finding the whiskas $3 manuf. cpn, you may try Superstore, they have CZ $3 off size 1.5kg, 2kg & more sizes till Jan 25, 2013. They also have 2kg on sale for $5.98 (selected flavours) limit 2.
    cheekysaver and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    To all the kitty owners, if u have trouble finding the whiskas $3 manuf. cpn, you may try Superstore, they have CZ $3 off size 1.5kg, 2kg & more sizes till Jan 25, 2013. They also have 2kg on sale for $5.98 (selected flavours) limit 2.
    Mission - thanks very much! Havn't been here for a long time - still nice to see familiar names!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    Mission - thanks very much! Havn't been here for a long time - still nice to see familiar names!!
    Yes it is nice to see familiar names-nice to see you to!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hey Calgary Couponers feel free to visit my trade list maybe we can trade

Thanks for the post on kitty food

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi I'm new to smart canucks. Can you stack coupons in Calgary? If so what stores allow you to?

Thanks in advance
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

We used to be able to stack some coupons at London Drugs. However the rules change. I just called a London Drugs to confirm and they do still allow stacking. They do not allow stacking on any quantum finish, scrubbing bubbles, multibonita vitamins, Johnson and Johnson, Proctor and Gamble and a few more things. The wording on the coupon can also restrict stacking and there is some variation between stores. Some stores allow you to stack on 1 item... some on up to 4 identical items. Stacking is a little bit complicated but worth it.

Save on Foods used to allow stacking... they have 13 in Edmonton and none here. I have contacted them several times and they keep bumping the date forward to when they are opening a store here. Buy the time they get here there will be no stacking at all.

Some say stacking is being phased out... I am not sure if it is or if it is not. I only know I will do it within reason so we will be able to stack another day.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I missed u guys ! I missed our monthly meeting ! Ever since stacking stops, this thread has become so doomy. Even for myself, have not used a cpn for ages and one day I told myself, we can't give up, ppl in the east never get to stack, but never stop coming to SC. We shouldn't be like this ! So I went out and find deals and post them here, hopefully things can turn around a bit.

Speaking of deals, Paragon Pharmacy at Crowfoot is renovating and changing into SDM. They are clearing inventory like crazy, things gone in seconds literally. Crazy deals like the followings (cannot guarantee if they still have stock as I typed) : Spectro Eczema body wash for kids 275 mL $2.49 (usually around $10-12.50)
    Surf 35 loads laundry detergent $1
    Swan white dinner napkins 100ct $0.50
    Various birthday candle pack $0.62
    party glow stick $0.25
    Lindt big size chocolate bar 300g $2.99
    Real fruit gummies 160-180g $0.62
    Other brand (not sure exactly but look decent) chocolate bar and treats $0.39
    scarf $2
    winter mitt $1
    critter hat $3.74
    jewellery 75% off
    misc. beauty stocking stuffers (brush set, nail clipper, fashion mirror, bath fizzers...etc) $0.25
    sunscreen (coppertone, aveeno, hawaiian tropics...etc), off spray $2-3.24
    toys 75% off
    sunglasses 75% off
    batteries(energizers) lots on sale, various kinds
    stationery, same thing

Saw a guy walked out with about 30 tubs of coffee (famous brand name, sorry, not a coffee drinker, forgot the name), didn't even know how much it was cuz I think he cleared the shelf along with the price tag.

Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

FYI If you get your weekly flyers with the "Neighbours Community Weekly" which appears to be put out by the Herald (No, I do not & never have had, a subscription to the paper) - double check to see if yours contained the P&G insert...
    Its ususally delivered to my door Wed or more recently on Thurs and I was checking it out today. There was the P&G insert tucked in among the flyers - what a nice little surprise
    This has happened a couple of times - and its not been limited to the P&G insert. How nice that I did not have to go looking for it...
    Happy Couponing!
    RRLF: I have no idea! I've been outta the loop far to long! I still have a Wish List
    Make yourself happy, so those around you are free to be happy.
    Look under "About Me" for my Trade List & Wish List

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

New Value Village opening soon in SilverSprings area - the old police station in strip mall
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just popping in to say "hi"! I haven't used a coupon in ages, but think of you girls often! <3

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

New Value Village opening soon in SilverSprings area - the old police station in strip mall
    There used to be a store in there with discount shopping... it was awesome. We used to call it the dented can store LOL. I have no idea what the real name was. That was probably 17 years ago back in my Mom's couponing days... why the heck didn't I start back then???

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Just popping in to say "hi"! I haven't used a coupon in ages, but think of you girls often! <3
    Goddess, guess what ? I still have the newspaper u asked us to save. It has your kid's picture in it with the major, remember ? I saved it till now hoping we will see each other again one day. Now I looked at it and found that it was from June 7, 2011. At least a year and a half that we have not see each other !

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Goddess, guess what ? I still have the newspaper u asked us to save. It has your kid's picture in it with the major, remember ? I saved it till now hoping we will see each other again one day. Now I looked at it and found that it was from June 7, 2011. At least a year and a half that we have not see each other !
    Oh geez that's bad! We'll have to fix that - soon!

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I have seen the healthy harvest pasta sauces with the mail in rebates at two different safeway stores in the last week. Finally this deal comes west! Limit of three rebates per household.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What are the newest coupons in Calgary? Thank you!

Page 439 of 449 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 ... LastLast

Thread Information