User Tag List

Page 447 of 449 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks Mission... I am ok now I am just focusing on the deals i CAN get and leaving the rest in the past. There are so many good deals out there right now it is amazing.... Walmart is pming canadian wide flyers... target allows us to stack store plus manufacture coupons... london drugs still does allow us to do some stacking.

SOF's cancelling stacking has changed my plans... but I don't ever give up that easy. This is still going to be amazing.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I love after-Halloween sales! Macleod Trail WalMart has those Quakers mini granola bars (49 count) on sale. Sign says $3.74, rang up at $1.74! Went back for 2 more boxes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Thanks Mission... I am ok now I am just focusing on the deals i CAN get and leaving the rest in the past. There are so many good deals out there right now it is amazing.... Walmart is pming canadian wide flyers... target allows us to stack store plus manufacture coupons... london drugs still does allow us to do some stacking.

SOF's cancelling stacking has changed my plans... but I don't ever give up that easy. This is still going to be amazing.
    Cheeky, are you in Calgary?? and WM here will PM canada wide?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dener View Post
    Cheeky, are you in Calgary?? and WM here will PM canada wide?
    Hi Dener.. I get asked this quite a bit so i copied my response from another thread.
    I know of one... I have only tried at 2 stores... but I don't give out the location. You need to do your own homework and call stores or go in and see. Here is the reason... If I give out the location... my location gets flocked with couponers... then I can't get any deals at all when a location very close to your house may already be accepting the policy change. You also save tons of money in gas, time and you don't face rejection at the tills when you phone around. Some people get upset when people don't give out stores...I am low income on disability and it is a matter of being able to put groceries on the table here... so please phone around and save yourself gas, time and rejection at the tills.

Good luck!
    dariusz8 and CouponKitten like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where there coupons in the papers today? Was the RedPlum or Brandsaver in the Herald or the Sun? I only get the National Post and they had no coupons. I may venture out on this snowy day if there are coupons!

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I got the redplum in the herald but no brandsaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have no idea... I don't get any papers. Sometimes we are a few days off from the norm tho... so don't get too excited yet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got both in the Herald today!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to my mom's and she had the redplum and brandsaver in the Herald today.

Thanks to all who replied to my question. Much appreciated.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Coop in the SW yesterday - the one by Westhills area - and I found a new promotion coming out.

It was the buy $20 in pepsi products get a $20 coop gift card. The promo was in front of the store by the pepsi display. Free pepsi to go wit the free pizza from superstore this week.

Just a heads up it may in the flyers coming out this week.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I love these promo's... I just saw it in the flyer on sc this morning... i posted on the deals thread there is a great deal to be worked with the tostitos and a $10 sears gc with a $25 purchase... it is a rockstar amazing combo. With no coupons you spend 25 and get back the 20 gc for at coop plus the $10 gc for sears! The only way to get it better is to put on some coupons!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Check your mailboxes today ladies if you live near a Sunterra-got a coupon in my junk mail for a free family size Nasi Goreng meal from Sunterra Market, value 15.99 and expiry Dec 31. Yum!
    cheekysaver and Lavender Lady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone know of any good deals or coupons for oil changes-since the Walmarts became Mr Lube can't find any reasonable deals. Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Does anyone know of any good deals or coupons for oil changes-since the Walmarts became Mr Lube can't find any reasonable deals. Thanks
    If you have the Student Union or Entertainment coupon book, they have coupons for oil changes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you LL!

Thread Information