User Tag List

Page 51 of 449 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    I just saw a post where someone mentioned using the French version of the save.ca coupons. Has anyone had any success doing that in Calgary? Not sure if I'd have the nerve....
    I've used the french save.ca coupons at LD a few times, but not without extreme scrutiny! Once they even had to call head office to make sure it was ok! The coupon in question happened to be the $10 gillette fusion coupon that was available a while ago when the product first came out, I probably would not of bothered if it had not been such a high value.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use french coupons every where in calgary I even argue if they give me grife canada is a bi-ligual (sp?) country you have to take them but really I hardly get any trouble as long as the cashier can tell what product it is for no one i have meet really speaks french. london drugs wil take them I talked to the trainer who trains all the stores she told me in french is fine as long as the mailing address for redemption is canadian hope this helps

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Hey guys
    I went to Sobeys today and they have cheerios (original, honey nut, and multi grain) for $1 a box!!!!! I bought 6 but I'm seriously thinking about going back and getting more!
    Also Primo soups and Danone creamy yogurt tub are each $1 as well.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    Hey guys
    I went to Sobeys today and they have cheerios (original, honey nut, and multi grain) for $1 a box!!!!! I bought 6 but I'm seriously thinking about going back and getting more!
    Also Primo soups and Danone creamy yogurt tub are each $1 as well.
    Which Sobeys?? I went to the Strathcona one today and they were $2.98/box. What a good scoop!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Which Sobeys?? I went to the Strathcona one today and they were $2.98/box. What a good scoop!
    It was the london town square location, they were on sale for $2 but you got another $1 off at the register for using the club sobeys card.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

It was the london town square location, they were on sale for $2 but you got another $1 off at the register for using the club sobeys card.
    I guess I haven't quite figured out my Club Sobeys card yet. How did you know that you could get the extra $1 off?

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I guess I haven't quite figured out my Club Sobeys card yet. How did you know that you could get the extra $1 off?
    There was a sign on the cheerios display that said "$2 a box, plus $1 off, works out to $1 a box"
    without the sign pointing it out I probably would of just walked right past it!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've found they are quite sign oriented at this store. I was so glad I shopped there the other week.

The 25th doesn't work for me right at 11- but I might still attempt an 11:30!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalchic View Post
    The 25th doesn't work for me right at 11- but I might still attempt an 11:30!
    I hope you make it! I promised my kids I'd take them to COP that afternoon, but they'll forgive me if I'm home by 1.

monkeyincowtown - Are you going to make it? I had a few "packages" arrive here for you today!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I hope you make it! I promised my kids I'd take them to COP that afternoon, but they'll forgive me if I'm home by 1.

monkeyincowtown - Are you going to make it? I had a few "packages" arrive here for you today!
    I have the date marked on my calendar and I'll try to make it. Honestly though, its pretty far for me. I'll have to see how the kids are that day. My DD isn't very good at sitting still these days

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Question about stacking at London Drugs (and I thought I'd come the experts!). Can you stack on an item you are price matching? I tried to PM diapers and wipes and then stack coupons at LD Beddington and they would only let me use one coupon because I PM'd.

Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macgilma View Post
    Question about stacking at London Drugs (and I thought I'd come the experts!). Can you stack on an item you are price matching? I tried to PM diapers and wipes and then stack coupons at LD Beddington and they would only let me use one coupon because I PM'd.
    Never go to the Beddington LD, they are horrible!!! I ALWAYS PM & stack, that's probably how I get most of my deals. I go to the Royal Oak LD & have never had any problems.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I've never gone to the beddington LD, but I've never had a problem Pming and stacking, biggest issue I've had is that sometimes they only let me PM one item.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I haven't had that problem at beddington. I Pm'd crest whitestrips and stacked 3 weeks ago. I go there all the time I usually go to the customer service desk and get Grace to scan me out. When I was Pming I asked the manager and he said it was okay as long as it follows the same stacking rules as no pming.

I have had the problem of not being able to buy more than one of an item while stacking with a young guy after 5pm at customer service and last week I went to go through the till as I was only picking up 2 items and stacking save.ca coupons on them. The cashier told me that you are only allowed to use 1 coupon per item period. I asked since when? and was told always. I pointed out none of the coupons I was using didn't say not subject to doubling or cannot be stacked as some do. The cashier said they don't allow stacking at all and never have. I said okay I will go talk to customer service and went over and told Grace what had transpired and she said no problem she would talk to the cashier later but I was allowed to stack these coupons.

I find they are good at the desk and during the day. I have also used Brentwood, Royal oak and London town square without incident.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I lost my French save.ca coupon virginity at London Drugs West today! I went up to Customer Service before I even started to make sure I could use them, and it wasn't a problem. Much easier using them if I had the English <!--StartFragment -->equivalent (yay stacking!) to go with it. Another successful stacking trip!

Also, while I was at the Stupidstore (Signal Hill), I noticed they had beef tenderloin on for $7.49/lb, which is a screaming deal! I had priced it out at Costco earlier today at $17.99/lb. I bought 3 tenderloins to cut up into steaks, and think I might go back for more, it's such a good deal. Don't forget they have the $25 GC for spending $250 too, which makes this deal extra-sweet!

Page 51 of 449 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread Information