User Tag List

Page 56 of 449 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ah thanks for the tips. I can't make it next week as we will be away but I will keep my eye on this board and maybe I could meet the next time. Location isn't a big deal for me I would be willing to meet anywhere but yes Sunridge would work great!

Thanks again and I hope to meet up with you next time.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Monkey - it's looking like hardly anyone can make it. Can you make it next week? Also, I wanted to ask....was there a reason why we were doing Thursdays? It's probably the worst day of the week for me, but I can always make it work

cmartin1 - You can stack 1 manufacturer's coupon with 1 Stupidstore coupon.

Tidytaurus - Thanks for the heads up! Wish I had some room in the deep freeze. That's a fantastic deal.

Sunshine009/Jen - We're trying to set up a meeting next week so that we can trade coupons. We'd love it if you could join us! We're thinking of meeting at Sunridge, which would be somewhat handy for you. As for your first Gilette question, I don't have the coupon in front of me, but look at the wording on it. Re London Drugs: Bring in the flyer of the item you want to price match and tell the cashier you want to price match to that flyer. It's that easy! I like to the page with a sticky before I go in, as it makes the whole process faster.

Look forward to seeing everyone next week...although Friday would be out for me.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Also, I wanted to ask....was there a reason why we were doing Thursdays? It's probably the worst day of the week for me, but I can always make it work

When I was trying to set up the last one and this week I suggested Thursdays as every other Thursday my DD goes to daycare and I don't have any one else to watch her while we swap. She is 3 and will not sit through me perusing coupons. I can only do weekends or some Thursdays until I go back to work. So if I am suggesting a meet-up it will always be one of those days.

I will not be able to make next week as that is when my DS goes in for surgery and we will be housebound for the week.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi guys. Won't be able to make any meet next week. My father passed away suddenly yesterday.

Coupon Collector
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your father. My sincere condolences on your loss.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So sorry for your loss, GoddessinthisHousehold. My sincere condolences.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Hi guys. Won't be able to make any meet next week. My father passed away suddenly yesterday.

Oh my gosh Goddess....I'm so sorry for you! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My own father passed away 7 years ago and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. If you need someone to talk to, just let me know.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

How about we plan for a meet up in April. That way we could potentially have the best turn out. Thursdays are actually not the best day for me either, but it would be fantastic if we could make it for a weekend at sunridge.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am so sory to hear about your fahter's passing Goddess. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Goddess, so sorry to hear about your dad. Thinking of you...take care

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Goddess, so very sorry for your loss.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Tried using the brandsaver again at LD and was you guessed it denied again. They said that the email was not proof and that LD had not been contacted by P&G. I still have not received anything from P&G that they were going to send to say sorry for your troubles and embarassment. I may be switching to Huggies very quickly if this does not go better in the future. I do not want to risk lossing LD as one of my favourite couponing stores.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can somebody in Calgary please help me? I am from Calgary, just joined, but have been browsing here for a few months, couponing for a few years, but I feel that I have no idea how to get started here. How do I do a trade? And how do I post coupons? Do people usually post all their coupons, or only the ones they want to trade? HELP. Please.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyPhile View Post
    Tried using the brandsaver again at LD and was you guessed it denied again. They said that the email was not proof and that LD had not been contacted by P&G. I still have not received anything from P&G that they were going to send to say sorry for your troubles and embarassment. I may be switching to Huggies very quickly if this does not go better in the future. I do not want to risk lossing LD as one of my favourite couponing stores.
    BuffyPhile, which LD do you go to? I have had no problem using them at Royal Oak and Brentwood in the NW. I never received anything from P&G either despite an email from them promising replacement coupons
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 21cherryrose View Post
    Can somebody in Calgary please help me? I am from Calgary, just joined, but have been browsing here for a few months, couponing for a few years, but I feel that I have no idea how to get started here. How do I do a trade? And how do I post coupons? Do people usually post all their coupons, or only the ones they want to trade? HELP. Please.
    Hi and welcome to SC. I do not have a trade list posted so no help there but I'm sure others will pop in and welcome you and help you.

Page 56 of 449 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread Information