User Tag List

Page 57 of 449 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 21cherryrose View Post
    Can somebody in Calgary please help me? I am from Calgary, just joined, but have been browsing here for a few months, couponing for a few years, but I feel that I have no idea how to get started here. How do I do a trade? And how do I post coupons? Do people usually post all their coupons, or only the ones they want to trade? HELP. Please.
    Hello 21cherryrose and welcome! I believe there is a thread marked "post coupon trades here" and it is listed in the coupon section. Some of us in the Calgary area meet up at a mall and bring our coupons. It is a great way to add to your coupon stash and meet some really great people. We will post the date and location of the next meeting (hopefully in April!) and we would love to have you join us. Everybody is welcome and there are usually lots of extra coupons to go around.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I just got back from the westwinds RCSS and they are having a pampers cruisers BLOWOUT!!! mega pack is $11.94 (reg.16.99) and club size box $28.84 (reg. 36.99) plus when you buy the club size you get a jumbo pack of cruisers FREE with the flyer coupon!!!! I'm pretty sure its only the cruisers since I think they are trying to get rid of old stock to make way for the new "dry max cruisers"
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Hi there I am a creature of habit and very seldom leave my comfort zone I have been going to London Drugs at 32nd and 36th NE and their grocery section is so very small does anyone go to a different location that is stacking friendly that has a better selection in their grocery dept? I do drive but when I go out of my area I must have a companion so my dd mommysits me, lol. I was wondering about the one in the country hills area if it is larger and if the will edit there coupons by 1 cent or not? I have just realized I am down to my last shampoo and have some dove I can stack but thought I could do a small grocery stacking trip as well. Alot of my stacks are expiring the end of this month or April so where do you have the best success in town and should I be looking for a special cashier??

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    Hi there I am a creature of habit and very seldom leave my comfort zone I have been going to London Drugs at 32nd and 36th NE and their grocery section is so very small does anyone go to a different location that is stacking friendly that has a better selection in their grocery dept? I do drive but when I go out of my area I must have a companion so my dd mommysits me, lol. I was wondering about the one in the country hills area if it is larger and if the will edit there coupons by 1 cent or not? I have just realized I am down to my last shampoo and have some dove I can stack but thought I could do a small grocery stacking trip as well. Alot of my stacks are expiring the end of this month or April so where do you have the best success in town and should I be looking for a special cashier??

The one in Royal oak is pretty big I find. They have a way bigger grocery section than Brentwood, london Town (the one you go to) and Beddington. I do find though that they sell out of sale stuff after holidays much faster. (ex the easter stuff, valentines, etc)

The customer service desk there is pretty good with the stacking. I haven't had any problems so far. I have not tried the 1 cent reduction or price matching with coupons. I would be interested in finding out too.

It is located on Nose Hill Dr west of Stoney Trail NW Across the city from you but not too bad on the ring road. There is also a sobey with pretty good coupons there and a walmart.

Hope this helps a little.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thank you, my dd and I will make plans to try it out. I will google to find the best route. Do you know if they take printables?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Hi all,

I stack at Royal Oak LD all the time. They will adjust down by 1cent, they take printables ( I have even stacked multiple printables succesfully!) I also frequently price match multiples of the same item, and multiple different items while stacking coupons. My favourite CSM by far is Lorrie (she usually works weekdays during the day), but I have dealt with several others CSM's without issue.

Happy stacking
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thank you so very much for the info I am going to Royal Oak for sure. I'm sure I will save more than I spend on gas to get there, lol.

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks.

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by calgarymama View Post
    Hi all,

I stack at Royal Oak LD all the time. They will adjust down by 1cent, they take printables ( I have even stacked multiple printables succesfully!) I also frequently price match multiples of the same item, and multiple different items while stacking coupons. My favourite CSM by far is Lorrie (she usually works weekdays during the day), but I have dealt with several others CSM's without issue.

Happy stacking

Thanks I will try during the day.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Hi all,

Just got DH a pair of free glasses (paid 9.95 s&h) from the Clearly Contacts promo. The coupon code for Calgary is FLAMES. Hope you guys can get some, they go fast!

EDIT: They just sent me an email saying all the free pairs are gone now. Hope some of my fellow Calgarian SC'ers got a pair!
    Last edited by calgarymama; Mon, Mar 22nd, 2010 at 02:44 PM.
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for all of your words of sympathy - they're much appreciated.

I would love to meet up in April. We're going to be out of town during Easter week, but maybe after that?

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Thanks for all of your words of sympathy - they're much appreciated.

I would love to meet up in April. We're going to be out of town during Easter week, but maybe after that?
    Nice to have you back Goddess.

Any suggestions for a day to meet up and swap coupons? Everyone is welcome to come.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to Goddess in this household for her thoughtful RAOK envie!!!!
    It was really sweet, that while you are dealing with some really tough things like your father passing away, that you still have time to think of others!
    I really appreciate your kindness!!! Thank you so much you're a real sweetheart and I can't wait to meet you at our next coupon swap!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Monkey is was nice running into you at LD as well, I am sorry I was not more socialable but due to health issues it was not one of my better days. My dd is such a sweetie I am so glad she comes with me. By the way I loaded my cart with Dove shampoo, conditioner and styling products catching the 2.99 sale so used the 2.00 wub2 and the 2.50 wub2 and b2g1 styling product free so ended up paying .75 ea for 10 shampoo, 10 conditioner, 10 sprays/mouse/gels free the items are for the womens shelter as they can always use this. Easter baskets were on for 50% off there as well if anyone is still looking for them, I know I have to go back and get some, couldn't do it when my granddaughters were there and the big Easter Egg hunt is on Sunday I have to be prepared!!!! In case I don't get back online Happy Easter everyone.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    Monkey is was nice running into you at LD as well, I am sorry I was not more socialable but due to health issues it was not one of my better days. My dd is such a sweetie I am so glad she comes with me. By the way I loaded my cart with Dove shampoo, conditioner and styling products catching the 2.99 sale so used the 2.00 wub2 and the 2.50 wub2 and b2g1 styling product free so ended up paying .75 ea for 10 shampoo, 10 conditioner, 10 sprays/mouse/gels free the items are for the womens shelter as they can always use this. Easter baskets were on for 50% off there as well if anyone is still looking for them, I know I have to go back and get some, couldn't do it when my granddaughters were there and the big Easter Egg hunt is on Sunday I have to be prepared!!!! In case I don't get back online Happy Easter everyone.
    You saw me at LD? I did notice someone with a fistful of coupons and was tempted to ask if they were an SCer, it must have been you! Glad you got the deals, I walked out with 5 free bags of diapers, thanks in part to Goddess in this household

Page 57 of 449 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread Information