User Tag List

Page 73 of 449 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Heads up to the Moms out there, I found the new $4 easy ups coupon and the $2 swaddlers coupon at Safeway today...also found the FREE 1.5L of fanta wub2 products...there were probably more coupons there, but I was in a hurry and only went down a few aisles.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Just came back from meeting Kittyboots, it feels so good to see another Sc'er. I could just imagine what kind you gals had at Sunridge.

She was so nice and friendly. But I felt like I was robbing her coupon binder.

Thanks, Monkeyincowtown for heads up on Pampers, I know lots of moms would be thankful for that.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Lol Mission! When a bunch of us get together its like a massive coupon free for all!!!! we through our binders, envelopes, and baggies of coupons on the table and everyone just goes for it You should see some of the looks we get from people! Glad you got to meet Kittyboots, she's super fantastic!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I lost the envie that I just traded with kittyboots I can't believe it !

I went back to walmart and couldn't find it anywhere, they said they have not seen any and no one turns anything in.

The worse thing is I had 3 enives, one that's extra, another is fast expiry (end of May) I lost the one that I needed for completing stack, and I wasted all the effort and the kindness that kittyboots gave me

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Mission it was wonderful to meet with you and trade coupons - thank you for the excellent stack. I am so sorry to hear you have lost the coupons you wanted to stack! Eeeeek. I will re-order as soon as I can, anything that I traded you last night and set aside for you.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I don't know how I could've lost it without knowing. I mean it was full of coupies (I had my own stack + all other cpns kittyboots gave me) If it dropped, the coupies would've splash all over. The only thing I could think of is I went shopping in walmart after, and I left it at the kid seat in the shopping cart. But I drove back to check and talked to the guy that was collecting all carts from parking lot, no luck.

That envie was mainly to help put my friend with triplet (diaper coupies) and donation basket coupies. I felt like I have failed them. I don't know how I am going to get over it. Hubby said, why are u so upset ? They are just coupons. He had no clue how much these cpns has helped other families, how much time I spent gathering, trading, organizing. Plus, I felt so bad abt wasting kittyboots' coupies and her generoursity.

Thanks, kittyboots, u don't have to re-order for me, u are too kind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

sorry I missed this latest swap - we just got back from Saskatoon and DD and I are both super sick with a cold - ugh!

I checked superstore while I was there and no sign of the quaker rebates

Mission - I hope those coupons turn up for you - I hate to lose things!
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

The worse thing is I have 5 trade envies (these are fast expiring coupies) came in, but with my original stack gone, I cannot use these trade coupies.

Does anyone has the Lysol hand Free Soap $5 cpn from shopper voice (exp. may 31) for trade ? I had some June 30 exp came in today but lost my May 31 ones for stack. I need six UPC#06534569. Pls let me know, I can drive to anywhere in the city to pick up. This is part of my promise for helping my neighbour, I traded two FPCs and more to get the June 30 ones, without the May 31 to stack, they are just going to waste.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Calgarymama, I have some quaker rebates came in today, I can give u.

Anyone wants one, I think I have more than one extra. Tmw is the last day to purchase though, u can send it in, I think, by June 15 or something. But the purchase has to happen by May 27.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a sad little pile of coupons that expire May 30-31...I'm TRYING to get to a LD to use some of them this weekend...but the rest I do not need/will not use.

If anyone wishes to pick them up and use them, please do....it breaks my heart to see them put in the recycling

17 coupons (razors, always, swifer refills/vac/wetjet, deoderant etc)...if interested let me know...I dont want to type them all out now.
    Slightly obsessed with saving money

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I bought 21 cans of Pringles Superstacks today! I PM'd the Zellers price at Walmart and wound up getting them for $.69/can. If any of you have any of those left, the sale ends tomorrow.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I keep meaning to bring this up here, but keep forgetting!

If any of you have some spare time and want to participate in some market research for cash, apply at this website:

http://www.qcresearch.ca/

They were recommended to me by a friend who has gone a couple of times. They'll email you about upcoming projects, and if you're interested in any of them you throw your name into the hat. I'm doing one tomorrow - all they want is 1 1/2 hours of my time and they'll pay me $125. I thought it would be a hoot!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hi,

Wow I missed a lot while on vacation. I am sad I missed all the meet ups. I have formula coupons for monkey.

I have been to the walmart supercenter at Deerfoot mall a few times before we went away and they are really bad with prices. I have had a SCOP everytime for the last 3 times I have been there. Be sure to keep track of the prices there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Hi Mission - so generous of you to offer an extra rebate to me, but DD and I are both still sick with a bad cold, so we won't make it to superstore today I am sure there are some other Sc'ers looking for these rebates, though

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Calgarymama, I have some quaker rebates came in today, I can give u.

Anyone wants one, I think I have more than one extra. Tmw is the last day to purchase though, u can send it in, I think, by June 15 or something. But the purchase has to happen by May 27.
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Don't worry abt it, calgarymama, u and ur DD get better.

I have 5 extra rebates, anyone wants one, pls PM me and I will send u one. The purchase has to be by today but the rebate can be postmarked by June 17. So there's still time, if u happen to go to superstore to shop anyway.

Page 73 of 449 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information