User Tag List

Page 276 of 449 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie2007 View Post
    sdm has a good price 2/$2.50 they are usually around 1.99-2.50 on sale. That is the best I have seen
    Wow that is a good deal. Which SDM did you see them at? I don't remember seeing it in the flyer so it might be just one store with that deal. Thanks!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    The offer was extended to May 6th at noon est. So if you have them best to get them entered today
    YIKES! Thanks!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

SAVE ON FOODS IS COMING TO CALGARY!!! After hearing about how they were allowing stacking i checked their site to find the closest location... there are 13 in edmonton... none here... so i popped off a email to see if they were going to be opening a store here... and she said yes they are about to start the building process and will have a store open in a few months. *does a lil couponer happy dance*

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket1975 View Post
    Arg....I've been trying to post this question, and for whatever reason my posts keep getting deleted.

Do you guys know what the policy is for Extra Foods/Shop Easy? I wanted to buy 6 bags of dog food the other day using a CZ coupon as well as the manufacturer coupon and they told me that I could, but only 1 bag. Do ay of you know if this is a policy that is adhered to or is it by store?

Also, do any of you know about The Bargain Shop policy?

Thanks!
    hi cricket, on the back of the coupon zone coupons very often it says 1 coupon per customer... go back a few times over a couple days or take friends. i tried it with the petigree pal dry food... dang cashier wouldn't let me do one... the line was huge behind me so i said for today that is ok but i will be back to help fix it... your too busy now. Cheap dog food when i am using $6 off total on the small 6.99 bag lol... good luck and i hope it helps

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    SAVE ON FOODS IS COMING TO CALGARY!!! After hearing about how they were allowing stacking i checked their site to find the closest location... there are 13 in edmonton... none here... so i popped off a email to see if they were going to be opening a store here... and she said yes they are about to start the building process and will have a store open in a few months. *does a lil couponer happy dance*

OH....MY....STARS!!!! Did they say where in Calgary they were building? Not that it really matters as I would drive anywhere in the city to be able to stack on my groceries.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

hi cricket, on the back of the coupon zone coupons very often it says 1 coupon per customer... go back a few times over a couple days or take friends. i tried it with the petigree pal dry food... dang cashier wouldn't let me do one... the line was huge behind me so i said for today that is ok but i will be back to help fix it... your too busy now. Cheap dog food when i am using $6 off total on the small 6.99 bag lol... good luck and i hope it helps
    What dog food is this? I am on the lookout for m brother. Right now I am using my last beneful stacks at LD

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Fantastic news! Stacking on groceries...so awesome!
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Very interesting news...thanks for sharing!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Thanks for letting us know. It is indeed good news. But somehow I had it in my mind there was a save on foods in calgary south (near midnapore), maybe I was wrong, or maybe it was too long ago (like 10 yrs). I guess I am getting old.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

<another chriscross="" find!
    </another>
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Thu, May 5th, 2011 at 03:32 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AirdrieSaver View Post
    OH....MY....STARS!!!! Did they say where in Calgary they were building? Not that it really matters as I would drive anywhere in the city to be able to stack on my groceries.
    They didn't say where they were building and seem to be keeping it hush hush BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (<<< huge butt just like mine!) THEY SAID LOCATIONS<< with the "S" Go save on... i love it when a new store comes in... it almost always means... price wars!...i so am having a coupongasim day!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They didn't say where they were building and seem to be keeping it hush hush BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (<<< huge butt just like mine!) THEY SAID LOCATIONS<< with the "S" Go save on... i love it when a new store comes in... it almost always means... price wars!...i so am having a coupongasim day!

AWESOME!!! I can't wait!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I love close to Lethbridge, and they have a Save on there. I called them this morning and they have the memo that they do stack. I think that all you ladies should car pool from Calgary and we will go shopping!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

hi Kim! ok i will list off the coupons and deals i have found on all dog food

starting with superstore
    pedigree coupon zone exp may 20 $3. off
    Pedigree coupon off tearpad $3 off exp July 31 code 0828036 << was at safeway a few weeks ago

Natrual defence prmium dog food $5 off coupon zone May 20 exp
    tear pad from sobeys $5 off Aug 1 code 08298270 <http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/195786-...coupon-canada/ <

http://zoomsavers.com/free-can-of-in...g-or-cat-food/ << free can found by chrischross, you have to be on early they were gone by 9 am monday they are doing it once a week for a couple more weeks.

http://zoomsavers.com/free-10-off-a-...t-food-coupon/ The small bags are around $10 you have to be slightly over on the value to use the coupon... one per mailing addy. << found by chrisschross

http://www.nutrience.com/eng/locator/dealerlocator.cfm << free samples of nutrience dog food i just called to confirm it is still ongoing that those are the calgary locations. it is enough for about 3 bowls of food... say you have a big dog! lol

Petsmart puts out printable coupons to use instore... i am waiting on a new one, can only use one instore per visit but when you combine small bags + tearpad coupons your getting it cheapppp!. you have to owe at the end of the bill even if it is .10 cents. they put out these coupons fairly often

Can you tell i want to feed my alarm system with teeth for free too?
    Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have never been to a coupon swap.

9:30am is early but I could definitely try, how long do these go on for? Deerfoot walmart is that in the deerfoot outlet mall? I am in the south and don't usually go that far up.

Is there anything that I need to do to prepare for this, other than bring my coupons? Any tips would be appreciated.

I have managed to collect a lot of coupons including several stacks that I don't need (oldspice, febreeze...) and a few fpc. How about gift cards and stamps do people trade for these?

Is it alright if I join you?

Thread Information