User Tag List

Page 401 of 449 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Smart Source was in this morning's delivered Herald.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I was so disappointed that the SS was NOT in my flyers this week. I usually get it! BUT after weeks of stalking the flyer guy I finally managed to catch him and he said he would give me any extras from now on if I leave a note on my door telling him what I am looking for!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Is there anyone who lives close to NF that is willing to mail me a flyer? It is about a 30 minute drive for me... Would have to mail it out on Monday though so I get it in time. I would really appreciate it and am willing to trade.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    How about swap this coming Thursday (Oct 20th) at 9:15 am ?
    Someone earlier had proposed tuesday, can we make it tuesday instead of thursday at RO? been so long since I've been able to come and
    I can come tuesday.

Tara
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Has anyone else had problems using the $1 printable Snuggle?? I went to CT in the Franklin mall this morning to get the 20ct sheets of Snuggle, $1 Vim and the $1 Air Wick spray. OF COURSE the shelves were wiped clean of the Vim and Air Wick!! So I bought 4 Snuggle sheets and went to use my 4 $1 off coupons and they wouldn't let me. She said that because the Snuggle was already on sale for $1, I was not allowed to use a coupon!! That doesn't even make sense to me!!! Needless to say, I will NOT be shopping there anymore

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by taradee84 View Post
    Has anyone else had problems using the $1 printable Snuggle?? I went to CT in the Franklin mall this morning to get the 20ct sheets of Snuggle, $1 Vim and the $1 Air Wick spray. OF COURSE the shelves were wiped clean of the Vim and Air Wick!! So I bought 4 Snuggle sheets and went to use my 4 $1 off coupons and they wouldn't let me. She said that because the Snuggle was already on sale for $1, I was not allowed to use a coupon!! That doesn't even make sense to me!!! Needless to say, I will NOT be shopping there anymore

The printable coupon I have specically says that it EXCLUDES the 20ct sheets. So, if you have the same coupon, CT might be in the right.

The coupon from last year did not have that exclusion, which made it easy to stock up... but I think the Snuggle company caught onto our shopping tactics and added the exclusion to the coupon!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Has anyone seen the Colgate sensitive with bonus toothbrush in calgary? I hear that it's not available in a lot of stores..
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

tp's found today:
    knorr b3 g1 incl. sidekicks,sauces, seasonings and gravies
    $1 fibre plus
    1.50 2 patak's products
    b2 bags munchies or rold gold save $1
    miss vickies b2 g1
    2.00 cottonelle
    b1 spongetowels g1 box scotties
    2.00 wub 2 diff dove
    1.00 almond fresh
    .50 goldfish grahams
    .50 oikos greek yogurt
    .60 eagle brand

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

If it is set on a Tuesday, I won't be able to make it as I have to volunteer at DD's school every Tuesday.

But if you said u have not been to one for a long time, I guess we should make it a Tuesday as I don't really need much, just want to share what I have and visit with the gals.

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    Someone earlier had proposed tuesday, can we make it tuesday instead of thursday at RO? been so long since I've been able to come and
    I can come tuesday.

Sabrina
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I went to CT off of 64th and they still had some VIM left. I only had one coupon The rest were only for superstore.

I used a $1.50 for the snuggle sheets and the clerk just informed me that she would have to put it in as $1 and had no issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by taradee84 View Post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slegare View Post
    I went to CT off of 64th and they still had some VIM left. I only had one coupon The rest were only for superstore.

I used a $1.50 for the snuggle sheets and the clerk just informed me that she would have to put it in as $1 and had no issues at all.
    I used the $1.50 coupon at both NW CT locations when the 20's Snuggles was on sale for .89...CT gave me the overage in change both times and gave me cT money with it too..maybe try them?

Sabrina
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thanks, I will try there next time.

The biggest overage I have had yet was 8 cents. 4 coupons, 2 cents each.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrack View Post
    I used the $1.50 coupon at both NW CT locations when the 20's Snuggles was on sale for .89...CT gave me the overage in change both times and gave me cT money with it too..maybe try them?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Shall we say swap at RO WM @9.30AM on Tuesday, Oct 18?

Who all is in? I have AKE and myself so far!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jrack View Post
    It might have been luck...they would never take any coupons with overage from me!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I have 4 Child/Youth tickets to the Calgary Zoo if anyone is interested in a trade. They are good until January 31, 2012 (excludes Christmas Day, ZooYears Eve and ZooGala)
    Pm me if you are interested.

Page 401 of 449 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast

Thread Information