User Tag List

Page 420 of 449 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

its too funny but sad indeed really how one of us will have great service at one store, and another will be challenged beyond belief, at the same store.

I did 2 stacking trips today at Brentwood..... had awesome service as usual.
    There was a new manager training while I was there this evening. Seems like he has a great fun attitude...only he did not have anything to do with my coupon stacking......

Not one of my stacks was challenged, but then I cant remember ever having a challenge with any of my stacks!
    not even the Finish Quantum, after I went to the desk to ask first if there were any changes in which products we could stack.
    I always make sure that there are no expired cpns hiding in my stacks...but if any of you see me when I am in LD, I usually have a binder open in front of me, 5 more in the cart, and stack right there on the spot..easier to find the sales and match up cpns for me this way.

Got Quantum, Scrubbing Bubbles, Glade, Pediasure, Febreeze Home, Purina One cat food......Riceworks and Cascade toilet paper which they allowed me to get at Fridays pricing.

Most of this will be shared with the Columbian family that Scwartzie has put me in contact with.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    its too funny but sad indeed really how one of us will have great service at one store, and another will be challenged beyond belief, at the same store.

There was a new manager training while I was there this evening. Seems like he has a great fun attitude...only he did not have anything to do with my coupon stacking......

Not one of my stacks was challenged, but then I cant remember ever having a challenge with any of my stacks!
    not even the Finish Quantum, after I went to the desk to ask first if there were any changes in which products we could stack.
    I always make sure that there are no expired cpns hiding in my stacks...but if any of you see me when I am in LD, I usually have a binder open in front of me, 5 more in the cart, and stack right there on the spot..easier to find the sales and match up cpns for me this way.

Got Quantum, Scrubbing Bubbles, Glade, Pediasure, Febreeze Home, Purina One cat food......Riceworks and Cascade toilet paper which they allowed me to get at Fridays pricing.

Most of this will be shared with the Columbian family that Scwartzie has put me in contact with.
    LOL! No wait a second Minouchefreedom, it you got Scrubbing Bubbles, I want a piece of that first... Just kidding!!!

I went to LD on 130th tonight and they didn't know anything about the Finish Quantum ban on stacking. I have enough, but I wanted to find out for the rest of you. Minouche, I will get back to you again, I don't know yet if they have a dishwasher at their new house. Their last one didn't have one. As dishwasher is a hard word to describe in English, I will make sure my Dad calls and asks in Spanish.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mgdna View Post
    Hello

I picked some cottonelle coupons at safeway in NW on 4th street and Northmount. They also had Scrubble bubble and quantum finish on sale
    Maggie
    thanks! hope I find it around here.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

All the Quantum is gone today...don't bother going!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I still have 2 child/youth tickets for the Calgary Zoo, and 2 adult tickets that I cant use. I would hate for them to go to wast, please PM me if anyone can use them.
    They are good until January 31, 2012
    Excludes Christmas Day, ZooYears Eve and ZooGala

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Went to London Towne 32nd today, said the won't stack on Flyer Fridays. She was nice and did it for me since I only had 2 items, but wanted to let me know.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Too funny Schwartzie...........
    when the Scrubbing Bubbles cpns first came out, I just filed them........did not really pay attention to them....missed a few that expired..then decided to try to find one, to see what all the mania was about.......... actually found that the chemical smell did not wipe me out, so then decided to buy some more......and none were to be found in Calgary.lol!!
    When I| saw some last week, I had to laugh, as then I had not cut out the recent insert and the $5.00 cpns were at home.......again!! But finally I did manage to get a few.......not a lot.........lol!

Tonight I used my 2 x $20.00 Canadian Tire cpns to get 2 sets of mens gloves and hats for the guys in the Columbian family..seeing that I have an overload of girlie stuff for the mom and her 19 yr old daughter.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Too funny Schwartzie...........
    when the Scrubbing Bubbles cpns first came out, I just filed them........did not really pay attention to them....missed a few that expired..then decided to try to find one, to see what all the mania was about.......... actually found that the chemical smell did not wipe me out, so then decided to buy some more......and none were to be found in Calgary.lol!!
    When I| saw some last week, I had to laugh, as then I had not cut out the recent insert and the $5.00 cpns were at home.......again!! But finally I did manage to get a few.......not a lot.........lol!

Tonight I used my 2 x $20.00 Canadian Tire cpns to get 2 sets of mens gloves and hats for the guys in the Columbian family..seeing that I have an overload of girlie stuff for the mom and her 19 yr old daughter.
    I know, I have been looking and trying to find a few, but have only found one. Oh well, that is the way it goes.

Minouche, your genorosity is truly outstanding. As I have told you their story, I know that you are aware of how much they will appreciate it. You are truly their Christmas Angel this year.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Some boxes of the Secret Clinical Deodorants have a little red sticker on them saying there's $15 of P and G coupons inside. I bought one and there is 6 P and G coupons for secret, panteen, shaving cream, olay coupons and WAIT FOR IT>>> They're stackable and expires June 2013...so look out for them.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have a question... have any of you been stacking at overwaitea? it is a save on foods company and there is one in calgary... they DO allow stacking there from my research.... pffft sure i find out about this AFTER i move to medicine hat!!!

Here is where the policy is located confirming that overwaitea allows for stacking!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/246374-...-foods-canada/

I am only putting this in because i just found out a couple days ago and it just clicked that if minouch doesn't know you can stack for lactaid milk then you don't know about a grocery store to stack in. My next trip to calgary i am totally going there... lil less time visiting and some good ole shopping time.

Here is a link with the addy and a map http://www.phonepages.ca/AB/Calgary/...Group-b7962157
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Mon, Dec 12th, 2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Adding in the coupon policy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    I have a question... have any of you been stacking at overwaitea? it is a save on foods company and there is one in calgary... they DO allow stacking there from my research.... pffft sure i find out about this AFTER i move to medicine hat!!!

Here is where the policy is located confirming that overwaitea allows for stacking!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/246374-...-foods-canada/

I am only putting this in because i just found out a couple days ago and it just clicked that if minouch doesn't know you can stack for lactaid milk then you don't know about a grocery store to stack in. My next trip to calgary i am totally going there... lil less time visiting and some good ole shopping time.

Here is a link with the addy and a map http://www.phonepages.ca/AB/Calgary/...Group-b7962157
    Judging by the map you provided I would bet that it's actually just a warehouse and not a store front. I could be wrong but the area of the city is an Industrial park full of distribution centres.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post
    Judging by the map you provided I would bet that it's actually just a warehouse and not a store front. I could be wrong but the area of the city is an Industrial park full of distribution centres.
    Is it possible they would put a head office in a city they don't have a store?... it comes up on google as overwaitea

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

http://www.overwaitea.com/

Calgary isnt on the list of stores

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Google has failed me! dang thing got me all excited n stuff... i phoned them and confirmed... no save on foods until spring... sorry.... i also double checked on their price match policy and they don't price match.... only the bc stores price smart price match and allow for coupon stacking.... we will be able to stack but that is it... that is still awesome tho. ... sorry for getting you all excited n googling... i would rather be wrong any day then take a chance on missing big deals... *takes the grain of salt
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Mon, Dec 12th, 2011 at 04:14 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hey guys.

I haven't been on in a while but had a question about a company.

We bought a Dealfind for a housecleaning company called Mark-it Clean. Has anybody used them or bought a deal with them or Qualico Cleaning?

Page 420 of 449 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast

Thread Information