User Tag List

Page 421 of 449 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Today at Northland WM I noticed someone being a coupon angel and leave 10-20 of Loreal Hair Expertise tear pad coupons by the product. I know these have been out a while back and I always found empty tear pads. I was SOOO MAD at whoever this is, as I feel that if this person only took what they thought they can use and left some for others to take, instead of playing coupon angel 17 days before the coupon expires, it would have helped when these products were at sale, and we could have gotten it cheaper!! I wish people will stop clearing out the complete tear pads...sorry had to vent!
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyPhile View Post
    Hey guys.

I haven't been on in a while but had a question about a company.

We bought a Dealfind for a housecleaning company called Mark-it Clean. Has anybody used them or bought a deal with them or Qualico Cleaning?
    I recognize this name...Told to never use Qualico cleaning...bought a groupon type thing, booked appt and never showed up

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    I recognize this name...Told to never use Qualico cleaning...bought a groupon type thing, booked appt and never showed up
    We have had the same problem with Mark-it Clean and a Dealfind. They also did a WagJag too. It took forever to book then they never showed up and now all their phones have changed to Qualico cleaning and running new deals with Dealfind. Trying to get our $ back from Dealfind. I am just asking as I am trying to get info on them to see if they are legit. I may go to the news and bbb about this if I find there is shadiness. Dental diva did u book with mark-it clean or Qualico or was it a friend? I would love any more info. I am getting the feeling this is a scam or they have gone out of business and re-opened under new name so not have to fulfil their deal sales.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hi Cheekysaver you are closer to Lethbridge and they have a save on foods. The next closest is 2 locations in Red Deer. Hope this helps

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Check out at Superstore the Tostitos Chips that are on sale for $1.88 , they are the new flavoured ones Garlic and Black bean and think the other is Chiplote.........
    anyhow, if you still have those buy 2 Tostitos cpns and get the dip free,this is an awesome pricing tine to take advantage of it.
    Just make sure to only buy 4 in one transaction......limited quantity purchase.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Hello everyone,
    just wanted to say a quick hello as I get back into the loop. didn't just want to lurk. You might recall me complaining about having my purse stolen back in June and I guess looking back I just couldn't bare (bear?) rebuilding my HV coupons that were lost AND gift cards that were still from my wedding all at at the same time that all the stacking rules were changing etc. Just seemed like an uphill battle while I was having health issues.

so that's why I didn't participate for a while. But I'm hoping to get back on the horse and wanted to say hello.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Smokin' Stampede Brisket Sliders 18 mini burgers, markdown price 1.00.

Dinner for tonight, yipee. Salad and homemade fries.
    Looking for deals in every place I go.
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=23711

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

It was a friend who booked Qualico...just posted on FB that she booked them and then they never showed up.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

One question I have is for any advice for diaper stacking these days. I know the flyer coupons and brandsaver have no stacking wording but I'd like to start trading again and wonder if you guys know if even the company mail outs and the replacement type coupons direct from Pampers and Huggies customer service have no stacking wording too? I'm assumin gthey might be the only stackers left?

I was skimming the trades section and am out of touch with where those coupons are at now. My main goal is to get some diapers stocked back up.

Thanks in advance for any replies! I have been reading back posts and threads to try and catch up on all the changes...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you can still stack huggies right? I havent had to stack since the summer since I got diapers covered by the goverment

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I'd also liker some advice on diaper stacking, as I'll be looking to do some in the near future here. (actually any baby stuff advice would be most appreciated, I walked down the isle and felt completely lost!) I guess I have some reading up tp do over the next few months hahaha...

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

You can still stack huggies. But I find there isn't often a lot of huggies out. Huggies usually has such a short expiry time too, they're difficult to stack with really good sales.

Pampers is pretty much done for stacking. P&G got too mad and has made it impossible. So unless you find a coupon that doesn't say 'can't be used with any other manufacturere coupon' it can't be stacked now

Good thing I stocked up on diapers while I could!! I'm set till baby is 2!

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Vexmir View Post
    I'd also liker some advice on diaper stacking, as I'll be looking to do some in the near future here. (actually any baby stuff advice would be most appreciated, I walked down the isle and felt completely lost!) I guess I have some reading up tp do over the next few months hahaha...

Go to all the baby manufacturer websites, and find out if they send out samples. A lot of them send coupons and samples. Some you have to join a Mail list, some you just call. good luck!

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Hey everyone dont forget about the free Crush, Dr Pepper, and Schweepes this week at LD.

Page 421 of 449 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 ... LastLast

Thread Information