Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Nice price monkey!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up six more Terry's Oranges. 2.44 rang in at 1.22 with override by manager. I had bought some wrapping paper which was not in system manager came and entered with fancy codes and rang up at .27. What was great was I used three 3.00 coupons for the Oranges extra money went to my purchases. Now I am set for birthday party in January.

Doing a happy dance.
    Looking for deals in every place I go.
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=23711

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if Airdrie Safeway will still do the deal spend 200 get 500 airmiles? I did it twice last year and will do it again this year if they still run the promotion. It is not on this week but will it be on in the future?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Did I miss something? RO Walmart just informed me that they customers can only use 6 coupons per customer per day. I am so sorry I went to RO again today, its just so close. Don't go to RO if you need to use up some coupons today. They said no to 2 transactions as well, since its 6 per customer per day. The manager actually told me its a Walmart policy (I do not believe this).

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I_love_coupons, I am sorry you had such experience. I think I know which "manager" you are talking about, she is older and has short hair and she always seems stressed. I was just there today shortly b4 they close and I saw that manager left the store. So I assumed it was the same manager.

Unfortunately that manager seemed to say No to almost everything. She would even changes the "rule/policy" of walmart at her command. Like last time, the cashier asked her about the Nivea cpns, she said walmart doesn't do overage anymore. I didn't argue but it's not the first time she makes up her rules as she goes.
    Last edited by Mission; Sun, Jan 1st, 2012 at 10:48 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

It was actually a man wearing a shirt and tie, its kinda strange that they are sooo unfriendly to coupons when the National Walmart Policy is very friendly to coupons. I drove over to Northland Towne Centre and they were awesome. I just forget when I jump in the car. Mission, I really hope you had no problems using your expires tonight. Happy New Years Eve to everyone.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Does anyone know if there are any coupons for the vitamin D drops?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Happy New Year to everyone, those going out have a ball, those staying at home on their own or with friends, enjoy the peace and quiet.........
    I am off to Ric's Grill as a treat from my partner......wearing a dress for the first time in months, winter never sees me in a dress..but seeing that he bought it for me yesterday, and it is his favourite colour RED, I will freeze my tush off for his delight.....lol!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I shop at RO WM all the time. I used a bunch of coupons last night and noone said anything! My fav store in the NW to use coupons is Creekside SDM. I have a fav cashier and she knows me and is always so friendly and is excited when I use coupons to see how much I can save.

Was the manager a man in his like 50's ? I have had him man times and never had a problem

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any coupons for the vitamin D drops?
    If you find some let me know!! As far as know there is none!! (I emailed companies looking for some and they all said no). The best deal I think for Vitamin D Drops though is the WM's Equate brand equivalent to "D-Drops". If they are for baby...they are awesome...just put the drop on a soother or in baby food and it's painless, and tastless. My baby choked on the D-V-Sol sugar filled stuff, then I got these. I started using the adult version for myself.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Costco is the best price for the Vit D drops for baby - the ones that you use one drop. (i have found)

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    If you find some let me know!! As far as know there is none!! (I emailed companies looking for some and they all said no). The best deal I think for Vitamin D Drops though is the WM's Equate brand equivalent to "D-Drops". If they are for baby...they are awesome...just put the drop on a soother or in baby food and it's painless, and tastless. My baby choked on the D-V-Sol sugar filled stuff, then I got these. I started using the adult version for myself.

Ok, thank you. I did buy the Di-Vi-Sol Vitamin D but my baby is only a couple of weeks old and she seems to have a hard time swallowing it. I just found out about the Ddrops, they sound like they would be way better.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimvdp View Post
    Costco is the best price for the Vit D drops for baby - the ones that you use one drop. (i have found)

Thank you! Do you know how much they are at Costco?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby9 View Post
    Superstore had the Terry Oranges on for 2.44. Minus manufacturer's coupon found at Coop for Save $3.00 WUB2 Terry Oranges or Toblerone. I only bought six and went to self check out. (No need for manager if coupon total is less than $10).

This will be a wonderful treat for the birthday guests at my kids party in the month of January. I usually hand out gift bags with the lifesavers tubes found on sale this time of year. An excellent change of pace. Although there is usually ten kids so I will need to purchase 4 more.

Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for sharing your local deals with all of us. I will have to spend some time and read back pages to see everyones lovely deals.
    Are those coupons currently up or where they older ones? I love toblerone but didn't get one this year...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Frequent follower, first time poster to this thread...

I found a great deal on Head & Shoulders at the Southcentre Safeway. The 420 ml bottle with bonus Fusion Proglide razor was on for $3.65. Then less $1.00 PG coupon and 10% Tuesday. It pays to check those discount stands at the back

Page 424 of 449 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 ... LastLast

Thread Information