User Tag List

Page 435 of 449 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Co-op often keeps those kind of rebate forms at customer service. If you can't find them in the store just ask customer service. They had no problem giving me two (one for me and one for my mother in law)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yes it is a frustrating task now to try and find the tps. People are now taking the whole pads to sell on ebay and what not. For the people that are couponing in that manner, I believe it is just a game to them. They constantly continue to push the limits without any regard to how their behaviour may effect others that need some of these coupons. This does make it difficult and frustrating for those that are following the rules and need to do this to help feed their families. I fully believe it will come to a point where we will be so restricted with how the coupons will be distributed ,the number per transaction per day per store and lower valued coupons. I am hoping that this will then discourage "the pirates" and things can slowly get back to normal.

When I first started couponing in my area,there were always tearpads left with cpns on them. Since we had an event out here, we are lucky if we even see some of the coupons being listed on here anymore. I am trying to be patient and wait this out. I trade with only people now that I fully trust and have to very carefully watch every penny.

The other issue out here is the inserts. I gave up on those months ago. I live rural so when I would get up early to try and find a few,I had no luck. I consider my time valuable and will not spend hour or excessive gas driving all over to try and attain these anymore. I now print the ones off of the Smartsource site that I am interested in and leave it at that.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i always see tons of tp's at cochrane safeway and some at crowfoot safeway. never at walmart that's for sure. i think there's only like 2 other couponers out in cochrane ha.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

hmmm, I'm closer to Strathmore...even chestermere, might have to give those a shot
    Check out my TRADE and WISH List
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/smileslly/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good day,
    I just got back from SAFEWAY and found Lever 2000 Bodywash was $2. If you have $1 coupon, it'd be $1!

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

I found some of the new Minute Maid ones, as well as the 0.50c Welch's ones at Safeway 2 days ago.
    There were plenty then - the tearpads were likely new, as I saw a SmartSource rep(?)/Safeway employee(?) in the store. They were using a tool to remove the empty SmartSource hangars off shelves, and the cart they had held an inventory type ledger in the top basket & a tote in the bottom which looked like it contained new tearpads & holders.

(I suspect any other new tearpads are probably all empty by now...)
    RRLF: I have no idea! I've been outta the loop far to long! I still have a Wish List
    Make yourself happy, so those around you are free to be happy.
    Look under "About Me" for my Trade List & Wish List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Anyone has the entertainment book and not using the Lloyd's roller rink cpn, pls pm me. I have lots of goodies cpns to trade. Thanks in advance.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Zellers at Market Mall started their store closing sale, not a big deal, 20% off. Rona by Symon Valley/Kincora is closing too. last time I checked, 25% off most items. 40% off all laminate, tile...etc floor materials. Casahier told me the sale changes everyday. So keep an eye out.

Both stores are all sales final.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That sucks Rona is closing. it was so handy. I saw the big banner and thought it was just end of the season. Their prices are very high even when they have a 10% off everything

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just thought I'd pop in to say "hi" to everyone. Seems like there's not much posting in this thread anymore! I haven't used a coupon in ages, but found some Dove coupons at Safeway yesterday and got all excited!

Hope all is well with everyone! Would love to get together with some of you just to say "hi" one of these days.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi everybody here.just moved to calgary. just find hard to find any coupons here.pl. post whenever there is new coupons out.
    thanks

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Hello, just wanted to say hi! Not too many coupons out there, not like the good ol' days...

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I am in search of coupons apparently distributed by Coca Cola in southern Alberta for admissions to the Calgary Stampede. Specially marked 12 packs of pop may have b1g1 admission, or b1get1 50% off....if anyone has these or has seen them please please let us do a trade! I'm heading to the Stampede in July & would like to cut costs wherever possible as I hear it's very expensive there!
    Cheers!
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmileSlly View Post
    hmmm, I'm closer to Strathmore...even chestermere, might have to give those a shot
    Im in strathmore
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

HEADS UP! If you got the Thursday Neighbours (Calgary Herald) community paper in your mailbox ~ CHECK FOR THE P&G INSERT in among all the other inserts! I was pleasantly surprised to see it in there - no need to buy a paper

ALSO:
    Found Thursday -
    $1.00 off Maple Leaf Prime Fully Cooked & Sliced Chicken /Turkey Breasts (150 & 400g) Exp Dec 31, 2012
    Didn't find much of anything else out there but empty tearpads (Grrr...)
    I also managed to get in on the facebook promo for a free Liberte yogurt for Alberta
    RRLF: I have no idea! I've been outta the loop far to long! I still have a Wish List
    Make yourself happy, so those around you are free to be happy.
    Look under "About Me" for my Trade List & Wish List

Page 435 of 449 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast

Thread Information