User Tag List

Page 443 of 449 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yup i am that sneaky... i totally stalked the job openings to so we will know in advance... i have been saving my coupons for stacking... i ordered my store card.... i recommend we study up on the stackable threads and brags so we are up to speed.
    snuffaluffagus likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

On our way to pick up a composter being offered on Kijiji, we passed this new building being built. Dh offered to park the truck so I could get out and walk through the site to get a good photo of it (lol, he's such a great sport!). Guess what it might be, cheekysaver?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    krempy and cheekysaver like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Attached Images Attached Images  

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Where?

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Walden. Corner of Macleod Trail S and 194 Ave. SE.

cheekysaver and CouponKitten like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Found this article Save on food opening in Calgary first 3 location .... Walden, Seton and Panorama Hills

http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/Save+smells+opportunity+moves+into+Calgary/8539716/story.html

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Sorry Laura for the late reply. One of our cats passed away after almost 13 years of age. It took a while for us to adjust and pull together.

Back onto the topic, there were sort of a sign for the sunscreen but someone was trying to hide that number "1" in front. So I was not sure at first, I took one to scan and came up at $1 (so happy like winning the lottery) And the speedstick was right beside the sunscreen, though not very many left, I saw a lady took almost 20 of them. There were only a few left, I managed to get two for the movie rebate and I came back and post right away, hoping one of our Sc'ers can benefit.

Too bad that stacking is not as widely common as before, now we don't have excuses to meet. Hopefully we can chat more here.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraV View Post
    Thanks Mission! I still lurk on here all the time but never post anymore. Life is so busy! How did you know the sunscreen was $1.00? It wasn't marked. I was able to get a few which was great! I couldn't find the deoderant though, they all said $2.50 or $3.00. I scanned a bunch but nothing came up. Thanks again! It is good to see the Calgary thread alive and well .

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Watch Overwaitea put an end to stacking right before the stores are scheduled to open.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    On our way to pick up a composter being offered on Kijiji, we passed this new building being built. Dh offered to park the truck so I could get out and walk through the site to get a good photo of it (lol, he's such a great sport!). Guess what it might be, cheekysaver?
    HAHAHA! they are opening 3... i am hoping one gets opened soon if they are hiring!... your hubby is a great sport... thanks for the tease!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    Watch Overwaitea put an end to stacking right before the stores are scheduled to open.
    If they are smart they will use it to get people into the 3 new stores and hold off as long as they can.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I think it's great that Calgary will soon have Save On Foods. Go easy on them when they first open. Their coupon acceptance policy and stacking may not be at the top of their list just after they get the doors open. Polite inquiries at customer service and small stacks at the beginning will go a long way to making stacking a positive experience for both the store and customers.

I found when stacking first started and then sort of got restarted at my store in Vancouver, we had to very gently push them along until all the cashiers knew how to process stacks. Once they got it figured out and saw that it was not a problem then it was great.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Aug 10th, 2013 at 03:08 AM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I think it's great that Calgary will soon have Save On Foods. Go easy on them when they first open. Their coupon acceptance policy and stacking may not be at the top of their list just after they get the doors open. Polite inquiries at customer service and small stacks at the beginning will go a long way to making stacking a positive experience for both the store and customers.

I found when stacking first started and then sort of got restarted at my store in Vancouver, we had to very gently push them along until all the cashiers knew how to process stacks. Once they got it figured out and saw that it was not a problem then it was great.
    yup I agree. Really I do small trips any way but when staff is new and they are learning everything it is pretty tough on them to learn the couponing stuff as well. I will put a max of 3 items to stack on personally. We have time to catch up on stackable items... this is far from a emergency when we take a look at our stock piles!
    mcminsen and Lavender Lady like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I was doing staking at my Save On Foods in Red Deer, AB and the last time I tried (a few months ago) they told me they don't allow it anymore.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessafa View Post
    I was doing staking at my Save On Foods in Red Deer, AB and the last time I tried (a few months ago) they told me they don't allow it anymore.
    I've been to SOF Red Deer North 3 weeks ago and stacked no problem. In fact they were great about it. Give it another try.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was in Target today and they have eggs for $1.50 per dozen.
    mrs.march6 likes this.

Page 443 of 449 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 ... LastLast

Thread Information