Lasting 4x longer than Energizer Max batteries, energizer AA/AAA Rechargeable batteries are simply the best. You can recharge them as must and as often as you like, i had a Energizer rechargeable battery for like 2 years now and it still works perfectly fine, compared to the normal non-rechargeable ones which lasts about 1 month or less, this is the best.

Features:
-2450mAH/ 850mAH
-Rechargeable
-Lasts 4x longer compared to Energizer MAX.
-1.2 V
-May even last 5 years if you keep it and charge it often.
-Used for any devices, cameras, video games, mp3
-Holds their charges up to 40% longer
-Can be recharged LOTS OF times, i still have my olds ones from like 2 years ago and they work fine.
-NO EXPIRY DATE!!! They don't have an expiry date so you could keep them and use them as long as you want.

Prices:
Normal 4 pack Energizer MAX AA Batteries would cost you around $5
each. Where Rechargeable 4 Pack ones cost around $15, would you rather buy 12 Energizer MAX AA batteries which can last about 1/2 year to me, or 4 X Rechargeable batteries which can last possibility up to 5 years??

Cons:
For these batteries to be used the most efficient way you will need a CHARGER. There is a slight factor in which the battery may leak or exploded while charging. I have noticed from my old batteries, they do slowly diminish as time goes on and by the times you charge it. other then these, this is a great battery.

Energizer Rechargeable batteries are great, its worth the extra money and it lasts way longer then normal Energizer batteries. This is a recommened product and its great for all your electronical device, just dont forget about the charger Sometimes you would find these batteries pretty cheap, i once saw the 4x AA batteries for $10. The AAA Recharagable batteries are just the same, except its AAA and it has less on mAH, i think that means charge.