User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I received this mobile as a gift and it was excellent. For the first two months my baby slept in a bassinet which we placed right in front of her crib and attached this over the bassinet from the crib. Then after she moved to the crib we turned it around to be over her in the crib, so we used this mobile from birth to 7 months.

Pros
    - The leaves open and close which is something in addition to just the animal moving around in a circle
    - There is 3 music options of composers like Mozart, Beethoven and Bach and 1 music option of rainforest sounds, plus there is 2 volume options.
    - There is a remote control which at first I thought was silly but soon realized it`s awesome! Once you`ve selected a song from the unit itself everytime it stops you can restart the same song from the remote.
    -Only changed batteries once in 7 months

Cons
    -Didn`t attach to the sides of our crib because it is curved so we had to attach it to the front and then would get in the way when we would lie her down or pick her up.

However overall it was an awesome mobile. I have a Pooh theme but am so glad I did not choose the Pooh mobile which has a turning chime and times out within seconds.

Rating of 5 out of 5 for me!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Mommy BK; Mon, Mar 30th, 2009 at 09:29 PM.

Thread Information