User Tag List

Reviews Administrator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was pleased enough with my purchase of these water bottles, that I had to share the information with my SC friends.

The water bottles are plastic, but BPA free (I really have a hard time drinking out of stainless steel). They each hold 24oz of water.

What I LOVE about these water bottles is that they are spill-proof and you do not have to remove the lid to take a drink (now come on, we have all drank water while driving and have ended up wet because our husband has slammed on the brakes - right? Well that is virtually impossible with these bottles!!)

Here is the information direct from the Contigo website:

Benefits:
    • Patented AUTOSEAL<SUP>®</SUP> lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof.
    • Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. AUTOSEAL<SUP>®</SUP> automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
    • Patented lid technology optimizes flow control to make the bottle easy to drink from.
    • Carabiner clip on the handle makes the bottle easy to carry. Attach it to a bag strap for hands-free portability.
    • Available in both 24 and 32 oz. sizes.
    • Top-rack dishwasher safe.
    • Will not stain or retain odors.

The Autoseal lid really is easy, my 4 year old can use it. You just press the button while drinking. I have not used the carabiner clip at all yet, but I can see how it could come in handy for a student who wanted to clip their bottle to their backpack or something similar.

I know these are a little more expensive than your average water bottle, but seriously, they are worth it. Especially if you are clumsy, or have small children. It is nice to know that they truly will not spill.

Here is a link to the Contigo website for more information: http://www.gocontigo.com/index.html

Appearance - 10 / 10
    Spill Proof - 10 / 10
    Ease of Use - 10 / 10
    Price - 8 / 10
    Value for Price - 10 / 10

Overall 9 / 10
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

These bottles are absolutly amazing especially the kiddie mugs because both them and the regular bottles don't spill or leak! I bought mine at costco in a pack of three (pink, charcoal & green) for around $30 and they are amazing. Even the lids are colour coded so you don't mix up each persons water bottle lid. Would recommend to everyone
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I have the water bottles, coffee cups and kids bottles and LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Contigo ROCKS! I have there coffee cups, and even gave my parents a set, everyone I know who has these swears by them. And i've been looking for the water bottles, but apparently they are so popular Costco can't keep them in stock
    It's nice to read a review on the water bottles, and I agree the price is a little steep, BUT considering these products are leak proof and easy to sip from (and I love them!) I think the price is well worth it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

anyone know where to get these now that costco doesn't have them anymore?

Thread Information