User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I've never tried any of those kids cheese products myself, but I have bought Fun Cheez many times and my kids always eat it up and sometimes they ask for a second packet!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I bought those things, thinking they were cheese. They are disgusting, even cheese slices taste better.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lisainhamilton View Post
    I can't believe these things are still on the market, they are sooooo gross! I bought them last summer for dd when they were blue ticketed at Zellers and ugh they sat in the fridge FOREVER way way WAY past the expiry date and they still looked fresh..kind of tells you how processed they are..

Has anyone ever had velveta? I had it once when I was 5 and hated that, never got that taste out of my mind and these remind me of that.
    I can't believe these things are still on the market either! There nasty! Velveta in the box with the pasta shells are super gross too! The cheese comes in a foil packet! Barf!
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    my kids didn't like them either!!
    first they thought the shapes were cool but they hated the flavor
    Thats the #1 reason my son wanted me to buy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwis-mom View Post
    Seems like a nice idea but not really worth the expense...if you really want to have cute shapes for your little ones buy a tiny cookie cutter in a fun shape at some place like the Bulk Barn and cut your own shapes out of your kids favourite cheese. Cheaper and probably healthier too!
    It does seem like a nice idea until you waste your money on there crap product! Thank god for you lovely SC'ers, and your product reviews!
    I thought about doing that after buying these. I have mini cookie cutters!

Quote Originally Posted by mlongboat View Post
    My kids wont eat them either. I've been secretly making her mac n cheese with them to use them up. They have a gross texture and taste. They dont taste like processed chess slices, real cheese or string cheese. They're in a league of their own and its NASTY
    secretly sneaking them to her! Loves it! I totally agree they are in a league of there own.
    Last edited by StarDancer; Thu, Mar 31st, 2011 at 10:55 AM.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I didn't like them either, just icky. But I like their string cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by lisainhamilton View Post
    I can't believe these things are still on the market, they are sooooo gross! I bought them last summer for dd when they were blue ticketed at Zellers and ugh they sat in the fridge FOREVER way way WAY past the expiry date and they still looked fresh..kind of tells you how processed they are..

Has anyone ever had velveta? I had it once when I was 5 and hated that, never got that taste out of my mind and these remind me of that.
    I love Velveeta for mac and cheese! Makes it really good when you add ham and bake it, mmmmmmm.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Am I the only one that loves Velveeta? ._.
    I don't like KD or mac and cheese like that...just the Velveeta in the box..

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love velveeta. I was in my undergraduate degree when myself and a friend discovered it. We felt all rich eating rich people KD (hey velveeta shells and cheese is like $3 a box). We used to have velvetta parties, sad but true. Now I want some, I haven't had that stuff in about a year, as I'm still a student, and it is still expensive stuff, it hardly ever goes on sale . Yum Yum. It has to be the shells and cheese though, not the macaroni kind. I also like to make it so the shells are still a little crunchy.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

my dd didn't like it either, thought she was crazy,what kid doesn't like cheese shaped like lil animals? so i tried it,wasn't the best.
    Last edited by kris10; Mon, Apr 11th, 2011 at 04:02 AM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I bought them for my grandson...took one bite..didn't say he didn't like them but I could tell, and yesterday I tried one and agree they were gross. I like the new Mooza Twists or the Cheese Strings for a snack
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

they are horrible ... DS ate 1 out of the package of 4 and said "no thank you" and gave it back ... figuring he was just being weird i popped one in my mouth ... gross gross gross ... sadly i did not read until after buying and eating that it was a processed cheese product aka plastic ... that'll teach me to see a brand name like black diamond and assume it's real cheese ...

you know what you get when you assume ... learnt my lesson again ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information