User Tag List

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

We’ve had a rough time with my daughter’s teething- she started at 1.5 months and hasn’t stopped since. She’s currently working on her first molars and with the constant gratitude we feel for our teething product I had to share the info!
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    We have tried just about every tip/trick in the book along with all the ‘guaranteed’ teething rings and potions available. I was at the end of my rope and had lost all hope for finding something that would help our daughter until we entered a little baby store searching for some new shoes. We came across a stand showcasing Bug and Pickle products. I admit, I was a little leery about buying yet another product, but since it smelled delicious and was made of completely natural ingredients we decided it was worth a try.
    <o:p></o:p>
    Best decision we could have made.
    We were shocked upon first application when our daughter accepted the teething oil- this was huge. She used to fight us at the first taste of a medication or treatment, but she opened wide after the first taste. At first we followed the directions and rubbed it into her aching gums; now that she’s got her first 8 teeth in we’re a little more cautious of her tendency to bite, and usually just squeeze a drop or two into her mouth.
    My initial reaction [we’re talking the first few seconds here] was that she was distracted by the light pleasant taste [from the chamomile I’m assuming] and that the screaming would resume in a matter of seconds. It didn’t.
    At this point in the teething game I’d lost my optimism and thought it was a fluke… until the same thing happened again. and then again. Finally it had me convinced.
    My daughter at 12 months now signs ‘medicine’ when her teeth hurt, and she means her teething oil! I wish we’d known about this when she was first born.
    This is an awesome awesome product and definitely worth a try.
    Best of all? It' CANADIAN!!! [made in BC!! the company is owned by two sisters]

The bottle is rather small, but it lasts forever. My only negative about this product is that we accidentally didn’t screw the top on well enough and it leaked a bit in my bag [entirely user error]. We’ve been careful since and no problems.

You can get the teething oil at most baby boutiques, or on-line on Bug and Pickle's website [here:
    http://www.bugandpickle.com/products/teething-oil]

This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft
    Last edited by myguppy; Tue, Apr 7th, 2009 at 06:50 PM. Reason: addedpicture
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm glad it worked well for you! But I think the Bug & Pickle name would have scared me away from trying it!

Z

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Very nice review. Maybe we'll try that too. DD's teeth are coming one after the other.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I'm glad it worked well for you! But I think the Bug & Pickle name would have scared me away from trying it!

Z
    It made me read it I am like is this a joke? LOL. Nice review though.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (90%)

My baby (2 1/2 months old) is starting to teeth, I will definatly try this.

Thanks

I just called a few Ontario locations...nobody has it!
    Last edited by almostmommy; Tue, Apr 14th, 2009 at 03:47 PM.

Thread Information