After a bad experience with a Conair back support, I decided to try the Obus Forme from Shopper's Drug Mart.

Here is the link to Obus Forme Products available at Shopper's Drug Mart (however, the one I purchased is not shown, nor could I find it anywhere on the web). http://www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/engli...k_support.html

Basically, I needed something comfortable to fir over my chair, especially when I attend Scrapbooking crops (often we are sitting on those stackable wooden church style chairs and I end up very stiff). I was not too concerned about too many features, but lumbar support was very important and I liked the idea of heat.

I found exactly what I wanted in this Obus Forme Car Seat from Shoppers.

Product Description
The one I chose was $74.99 and was intended for cars, however also has an adaptor so it can be used indoors as well. It has heated seat and lower back, and massagers for the upper back, lower back and thighs. It also has an inflatable lumbar support. The box I purchased was also marked with a "Free Flashlight Included".

Comfort
Unlike the Conair, I actually find the Obus Forme very comfortable. I wish the straps were a bit better to keep it in place, but I am not adjusting it that often, so I am OK with it.

Features
This is actually a part of comfort, but I LOVE the inflatable lumbar support. It is great that I can pump it to exactly where I want it and deflate it easilt if I need to. The pump is built right into the seat, at the edge between your legs, so you just pump it as you need too. The deflate is right beside the pump. This is where I need the most support, and it works incredibily well.
The massagers - meh - they seem to just rattle the chair. They work best on a very firm seat such as in the car. They are a little low, but not as out of place as the Conair one. I really do not find this feature to work in many inexpensive off the shelf items such as this. A massage feature that works very well is going ot cost money and since I do not "need" it, I am not willing to pay extra for it. However, this one is not horrible, as long as you are on a firm surface.
The heat is amazing. It stayed on consistantly and you do not have to have the massagers on in order to use it. It warmed up enough that I had to turn it off regularly. It really helped my lower back. My only complaint is that you must have both the lower back heat and the seat heat on at the same time. At work, my bum does not need to be warmed and I wish I could have just the lower back. But, what can you do. Overall I am very satisfied with the heat feature.

Overall
I do recommend this product if you are in need of comfort, lumbar support and heat. However, if it is a massaging seat you are looking for, keep looking. I really like the fact that it has both the car adaptor and the regular plug adaptor so it is very useful and versitile.

Comfort - 9 / 10
Heat - 8 / 10 (wish I could turn the bum heat off)
Lumbar Support - 10 / 10
Massage - 2 / 10
Price/Value - 7 / 10

Overall 8 / 10