User Tag List

Page 177 of 352 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 5275
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

They program in ruby, probably why the site went down, it couldn't handle the traffic they were getting. I had that message too.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhoward12 View Post
    is this better than swagbucks? like easier to get stuff, anyone?
    Actually I think most would agree that Swagbucks is easier. SuperPoints was slow and frustrating for many, although if you stick with it it does pay off over time. And it does have a better (IMHO) model for referrals -- you can earn more from your referrals, with no cap like Swagbucks has.

So to sum up... Swagbucks is better, but SuperPoints can be rewarding too, especially with referrals.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDeals View Post
    Actually I think most would agree that Swagbucks is easier. SuperPoints was slow and frustrating for many, although if you stick with it it does pay off over time. And it does have a better (IMHO) model for referrals -- you can earn more from your referrals, with no cap like Swagbucks has.

So to sum up... Swagbucks is better, but SuperPoints can be rewarding too, especially with referrals.
    I agree. if you dont have many or any referrals, swagbucks is WAY better.
    I dont have any and its terribly slow. this is probably one of the websites i dont care if i miss a day or two visiting...

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

You could say that swagbucks is slow without referrals as well though, having success with these points programs types is determined by how many referrals you have, people helping you collect the points, it goes a lot faster. With superpoints, you win the points that your friends win, and there is no max to that, and yes there are levels, the more referrals you have, the higher up the ladder you are, so to speak. I am not sure if that will stay the same when they come back on.

I really liked superpoints, it was paying off big time, and it's good to join early on cause then you are more likely to get those referrals because not everyone has signed up yet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You could say that swagbucks is slow without referrals as well though, having success with these points programs types is determined by how many referrals you have, people helping you collect the points, it goes a lot faster. With superpoints, you win the points that your friends win, and there is no max to that, and yes there are levels, the more referrals you have, the higher up the ladder you are, so to speak. I am not sure if that will stay the same when they come back on.

I really liked superpoints, it was paying off big time, and it's good to join early on cause then you are more likely to get those referrals because not everyone has signed up yet.
    I don't have any referrals for swagbucks or superpoints and I can tell you that superpoints is much much slower than swagbucks in this case.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

having success with these points programs types is determined by how many referrals you have, people helping you collect the points, it goes a lot faster.

this is why I think it would be nice if there was a way to spread the referrals out amongst everyone, rather than have a few get almost all the referrals - people seem to sign up under the same people, leaving the rest of us out in the cold

I think it's great to help someone collect points, earn money etc., but I'm getting tired of helping people out, when nobody is helping ME out, and I hate to say it, but I'm seriously considering signing up for things myself in the future, rather than use a referral - I know that's a terrible way to think, but it feels like I give and give and give to others, and get nothing back for myself.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    this is why I think it would be nice if there was a way to spread the referrals out amongst everyone, rather than have a few get almost all the referrals - people seem to sign up under the same people, leaving the rest of us out in the cold

I think it's great to help someone collect points, earn money etc., but I'm getting tired of helping people out, when nobody is helping ME out, and I hate to say it, but I'm seriously considering signing up for things myself in the future, rather than use a referral - I know that's a terrible way to think, but it feels like I give and give and give to others, and get nothing back for myself.
    I am sorry but, we all have equal opportunity to get referrals, just by posting in this thread, if someone reads you posting they may sign up under you or anyone else too, you have no control in that. You aren't obligated to help either people either, if you want to, that is great..not sure how you are helping them, I am just reading about this here.

Ugh, I am just happy to maybe have the site back, if I needed referrals (which we all do why not) I would be posting a lot in here to try and get them, that is what I do anyway.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post

I have to agree, that is a terrible way to think. If you're giving with the sole idea of getting something back in return, you're giving for the wrong reason anyhow.

It's not costing you anything to sign up under someone's referral. You're not really 'giving' out of your own pocket or anything. How could the person you signed up under give you anything back anyhow?

Z

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If all our points are gone, I'm not staying with the site. Takes too long to rack up the points.
    Join SocialVibe, help charities, level up and get free stuff [bracelets, t-shirts, sweaters, the infamous pink ball, etc.] to help spread the word.
    [Joining thru my referral gives points to my cause, the World Wildlife Fund, and their quest to protect polar bears. It does nothing to help me level up.]

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still not back up and running.
    Join SocialVibe, help charities, level up and get free stuff [bracelets, t-shirts, sweaters, the infamous pink ball, etc.] to help spread the word.
    [Joining thru my referral gives points to my cause, the World Wildlife Fund, and their quest to protect polar bears. It does nothing to help me level up.]

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fayers View Post
    Still not back up and running.
    Yeah, I was hoping it would be up as of this morning. Here's to hoping it back up tonight and our accumulated points are still there...
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

ugh, every time I see someone post in here I think the site is back up, don't post unless it is, cause it will make me cry cause I am really hoping it will actually come back.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ugh, every time I see someone post in here I think the site is back up, don't post unless it is, cause it will make me cry cause I am really hoping it will actually come back.
    Well I'm feeling especially mean tonight so cry, baby, cry.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I hope my post doesn't get anyone's hopes up!

I just went to the Superpoints site, looks worse than ever for us to ever get on it again. Here's what I saw:

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

Looks pretty hopeless to me.

Z

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I hope my post doesn't get anyone's hopes up!

I just went to the Superpoints site, looks worse than ever for us to ever get on it again. Here's what I saw:

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

Looks pretty hopeless to me.

Z
    Same. I think the site is done for.

Thread Information