User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I went shopping at an independently owned grocery store today strictly for the hot chocolate. I have trouble finding the Swiss Miss brand anywhere and not only found some but it was on for $1.19 for a 10 pack!!! I bought three and then the 4L's of milk were on for $1 OFF and were priced at $4.79 so I paid $3.79. I know that might not sound like a good deal in the east but here in BC, the cheapest I have seen milk is $4.08 so yay me! I also got muffin mix for .99. I was very happy! With this weather, I could still use a warm drink and a muffin as a treat in the afternoon.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    I went shopping at an independently owned grocery store today strictly for the hot chocolate. I have trouble finding the Swiss Miss brand anywhere and not only found some but it was on for $1.19 for a 10 pack!!! I bought three and then the 4L's of milk were on for $1 OFF and were priced at $4.79 so I paid $3.79. I know that might not sound like a good deal in the east but here in BC, the cheapest I have seen milk is $4.08 so yay me! I also got muffin mix for .99. I was very happy! With this weather, I could still use a warm drink and a muffin as a treat in the afternoon.

I wish I could get 4lt of milk for that price.the average where I am is about $7.00.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (97%)

Wow $7??? I pay $3.99 at SDM.

My DH is right Down east you really do get ripped off

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Draggy View Post
    Wow $7??? I pay $3.99 at SDM.

My DH is right Down east you really do get ripped off
    Sometimes SDM will have a 2LT on sale for $3.05,and thats "cheap" here!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

$3.89 for 2L here. Ugh!

Good deal.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I saw Swiss Mist at WM the other day.Not sure but I thought it was $1.I had a $1 coupon for it that I got for emailing the company and telling them I loved there product.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I have tried at Walmart numerous times and never see it. SDM had it once in the winter and then discountinued it. I wish it was $1. I am just happy with $1.19. Thanks for the info about the company.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Sounds like a good deal to me...I just wish spring would come so we didn't have to drink hot chocolate in April!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I am with you about Spring getting here!!! Oh, and $7.00 for milk?!?!? Insane!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at WM this afternoon, hadn't seen this post until just now when I was going to post about my great deal.
    Found then in the clearance section in the back of the store near the milk section where they have shelves off to the side near the staff only access to stock/storage area...anyways they were $1 each (shelf price ticket stated 2/$2 and they scan $1 each). The comparable Carnation hot chocolate (packaging, weight) sells for $3.27.

As I'm typing this I wonder why I only picked up 2 boxes?? Think I might jsut have to get a couple more next time I'm there if they have amy left!

Thread Information