User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I have contacted them via their website 2 times and have been waiting almost a month for a response in regards to using more than one coupon on their formula. Has anyone ever got a response to them or could help me out with this question. I find it so rude that they can't even just send me an email telling me that they have received my question and will get back to me in a specified amount of time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail

Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

Why not give them a call

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I was trying to see if anyone knew about this first. In addition, the problem I have with calling is that I have two small children who make it very hard to hear on the phone most of the time and the agents aren't available on the weekend when my husband is home to watch them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

I first emailed them and nothing, so I phoned them and they said they were going to mail me some coupons and nothing. So I phoned again and noone answered.
    So I emailed again and told them how I was at the point that I did not want to use their product anymore because they were not having good customer service and I got a email back saying sorry and that they would get right on getting me those coupons. Now I have not received them yet but should be this week. We shall see.

Clippin' Coupons 4 Life! turkishdelyte's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have a bunch of $5.00 off ANY heinz baby formula coupons (exp. Dec 09) if anyone is looking to trade...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

Thanks Turkishdelyte but I have a ton and would love to stack them and get some cans free. I just need an answer one way or the other.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wouldn't it be up to the store if you were allowed to stack....like at LD you are.

I don't think the company can decide that for each individual store.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    Thanks Turkishdelyte but I have a ton and would love to stack them and get some cans free. I just need an answer one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by MOMTODYLAN View Post
    Wouldn't it be up to the store if you were allowed to stack....like at LD you are.

I don't think the company can decide that for each individual store.
    Was just going to say that - the company cannot tell you about stacking coupons - the stores decide what their policy is not the company that has the coupons.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I'm having the same problem with Kelloggs. Emailed them a bunch of times about a problem and never heard anything back at all. I'm pretty mad about it...they could at least have an automated response thing like most companies

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

The coupons do not say "Limit one coupon per formula" on them so I am wondering if that means I can use more than one at any store (ie, Walmart, Safeway, etc) rather than just LD, which won't allow me to use the same type of coupon a bunch of times unless I am allowed to use more than one by the company since they do not outline this on their coupon. I am so frustrated with them.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    The coupons do not say "Limit one coupon per formula" on them so I am wondering if that means I can use more than one at any store (ie, Walmart, Safeway, etc) rather than just LD, which won't allow me to use the same type of coupon a bunch of times unless I am allowed to use more than one by the company since they do not outline this on their coupon. I am so frustrated with them.
    A lot of stores also have their own coupon policy that only allow 1 coupon per product, even if the coupon doesn't stipulate that. Just a heads up in case you decide to try it somewhere.
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

Thanks, for the help. That is why I wanted some info from the company.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I have seen some of their formula coupons say that you can use more than one per purchase. I don't remember the exact wording though, and I know its not on all of them.

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Heinz or heinz baby---> heinz sucks over all,I tried contacting them regarding a problem with a product,emailed 5 times i think,never heard back,some customer service!!
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

I emailed them three times about my baby having diarrhea after having their formula. I also emailed them about the concentrated formula..having 9 cans severely dented out of a case of 12!! They only replied asking me to call them.

I've called them at all hours..morning, afternoon, night...and I only get voicemail. I leave my number and they never call me back!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information