User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I had to get to LD before the last of April coupons ran out.

I took advantage of PM Zellers for the Mr. Clean and I managed to get formula for almost 1/2 price, so I am happy. I noticed that they charged me for one extra Mr. Clean but it wasn't until I was already home. At that price though, I can live with it. LOL

I got:
    12 Mr Clean (6 wipes, 6 erasers of different varieties) = $18-$18 in coupons but charged $1.50 for an extra one, grrr.

3 baby Aveeno $7.99 x 3= $23.97 - $14.50 in coupons = $9.47 - $10 LD gift card = -.53

Aveeno Body Wash $7.49- .53 from above = $6.96 (coupon for it used above)

Febreeze Allergen reducer and candle = $14.98 - $15.50 in coupons = -.52

Olay body lotion, night age defying cream, body wash and facial wipes = $41.96-$41.25 in coupons = .76

Cadbury eggs = $1.99 (no coupons, just addicted)!

Heinz Organic baby formula = $29.99 - $14.00 in coupons = $15.98

Total Price paid with taxes = $38.00

Coupon Savings, not to mention PM savings = $113.25!!!

I asked before I started if I could use all the Heinz coupons to FINALLY get an answer somewhere on this (the ones without a limit on them) and the manager that was there said, "yes, sure", but when I got there after shopping it was a different lady who needed some help from an even higher manager and he said no, because they were the same. So, I used the one's with the different bar codes and still save $14.00 so I am happy, considering by the time my daughter is done formula feeding at 1 year old, I will have only spent a total of $20 something (she was BF until now and I got a lot of can's free or dirt cheap by using coupons)
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Olay, Zellers

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Seems like a nice haul

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

That is the one thing with LD that has frustrated me. I have gone twice now and noticed after that they missed a coupon. One time I PM and used 1.50 in coupons and she didn't even use them. Which would have made it 35 cents. I was so mad

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

Yeah, this is the third time it has happened to me so I either need to do smaller shops (which means more trips) or go completely without children, which would mean going on a very busy weekend day.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Great saving. I was thinking to buy Aveeno too, but I don't have enough coupons.

Thread Information