User Tag List

Page 100 of 118 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

LJD I pm'd you back! anyone looking for IAMS pet food coupons? I wont use them, pm me! I am willing to mail them out if you want them!

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Is anyone else finding the forum really slow today?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I was just looking at the blacklist and it says that crispiecream is the same as sulley1234!!!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

what does that mean jennrav?

HLD
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know what's happening with LD's coupon class?

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Trading - blacklist etc - what it means.

There's a very active group of people who "trade" coupons. They post their lists here Canadian Coupons Trading & Discussion or on their about page.

There is a rating system and number that shows up for how many times you've been rated. This is like an ebay sellers feedback -how did you do? If someone has 100% positive feedback, we're more confident trading with them.

While most traders are honest and most trades work, not all do.

That said, there are hiccups in some people's lives and there are scammers on SC too.

So there are two lists to keep an eye on if you start to trade:

- the first post on the Trading page above is:

Sticky:
    The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

This is the list that crispiecreme - has other usernames as well is currently listed on. Sally888 has been trying to reach her and find out her end of things but has had no response yet.

There are 3 other Saskatchewanians on it too.

New to Trading

There has been a flood of new people on SC this year racing to build up their trade ratings and signing up for many trains and trades at once. Some disappeared. Train after train was derailed.

This thread was created to help safe guard against major problems like this:

"Trader tracking list In light of a member making over 20 trades and not keeping good on them I've made this thread where you can post the name of the novice trader you are waiting on a trade from, this way one person cannot have 20 valuable trades going on without others being informed. Please change your pending to received when you receive the trade.

This is all I can think of for now to help with the situation." written by Sally888

So does this make sense? Ask away if not.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by temmy_34 View Post
    what does that mean jennrav?
    It means crispiecream and sulley1234 are the same person. They are both coupon scammers(thieves). They make a user name make lots of large trades and never send their end....

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Did they have high trade ratings? If someone has a trade rating under 15 or so I always wait for their end first. I have been scammed far too many times, even after messaging sally about it nothing got done though. live and learn!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

aww im sorry to hear that people do this!! it just doesnt many sense, no one needs EVERY coupon out there, and we should all expect to pay something from time to time. Dont get me wrong I love couponing and take a lot of hassle from people I know, but I would never even think of doing this. As well, I just did my first trade (put coupons in the mail 2 min ago) but didnt go through the site, so how would I get my trading ranked so I can show that Im good??

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Was the trade with someone on SC temmy?

If so when you receive their trade, you click on the trade rating - just under their name on the side bar - see beside this post - my rating is 198 or something. You click on that and you can see past ratings and leave one.

They can do the same thing.

If you traded with someone not on SC then, it doesn't count here.

Quote Originally Posted by temmy_34 View Post
    aww im sorry to hear that people do this!! it just doesnt many sense, no one needs EVERY coupon out there, and we should all expect to pay something from time to time. Dont get me wrong I love couponing and take a lot of hassle from people I know, but I would never even think of doing this. As well, I just did my first trade (put coupons in the mail 2 min ago) but didnt go through the site, so how would I get my trading ranked so I can show that Im good??
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Some do, some don't. In this case had a rating of 10.

When I first started, I've seen someone build up a good record over 50 and close to 100 and then disappeared with trains, gift cards, etc.

It happens and it's not often but one scammer can effect 20+ people before it gets noticed. Hence these 2 threads mentioned before help to identify the problem earlier on.

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Did they have high trade ratings? If someone has a trade rating under 15 or so I always wait for their end first. I have been scammed far too many times, even after messaging sally about it nothing got done though. live and learn!
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Tue, Oct 4th, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    What RCSS are you going to, because last time I tried to use a CZ coupon and a reg coupon i got denied. Was told it was new policy...
    Confed RCSS--I believe it's the closest one to you too, shmeelady. I've never been denied using CZ and manufacture.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I tried numerous times there, even asked at CS desk and they said they don't allow it anymore.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did anyone go to Pharmasave on the weekend to take advantage of their double coupon days? We had lots of fun going but every store had a different policy, different product and different prices so was a bit challenging but got lots of goodies!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Also went to SDM on Broadway and Taylor last night and picked 2 big bottles of Dayquil on clearance for $3 (expiring March 2013) and 4 bottles of Junior Nyquil for $3.99 (expiring March 2013). Both were regular $12.49. I didn't have any coupons but was still a fantastic deal! I love that SDM for their clearance table

Page 100 of 118 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information