User Tag List

Page 104 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Thats a great list, thanks!
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Hey guys!
    I know this has nothing to do with coupons but I figured it might be my best bet for help. I am going back to school in March and have been trying to find daycare for my son. he will be a year old on the 13th of March and unfortunately no daycare centers will accept kids under 18 months. I have been trying to find home daycares but haven't found any with available spots. I am starting to get a little stressed over this as it seems that March is creeping up on me pretty quickly! I would love to find somewhere close to home (west side) as I don't have a vehicle and will have to buss him to daycare, but i am open to all ends of the city that are easy to get to by bus! If anyone has ANY tips or information can you please send it my way! I could really use the help, I have been in saskatoon for 2 years now but don't know many people so I don't have anyone to ask for advice

Thanks in advance!
    Ainsley

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey,
    I just had my best food shop ever at Safeway tonight!!!! The manager helped ring in my order since I was the last person in the store with 2 overflowing carts of stuff. I have read Safeways coupon policy and I'm not sure if different stores have different policies or if its a uniform policy....

Anyway, I'm not complaining but there was a ton of B1G1 sales this week and the manager let me use a coupon on my free product (or basically 2 one the paid merchandise)... I was totall excited to be allowed to do that but does anyone in Regina know if this is a normal occurance?
    Here is a couple examples of stuff I was able to get
    Crest pro health bought 4 got 4 free and used 8 coupons
    Windex was 4.49 and b1g1 and was able to use the buy 2 save 2 coupon
    Coke/Pepsi product 2L were buy 5 get 5 free... they were 2.17 which is not a good price but I was able to use 10 x $1 off pepi/ 7up 2L I had that were expiring!!!
    And I was able to use a $2 of 2 Different Dove coupon, as well as another $2 off Dove coupon (he said one per item scanned) and each had a bonus product attached...

He said one of the only things they will not accept anymore is an internet FPC as there are too many fraudulent ones.
    Has anyone else had this kind of experience or did I just luck out tonight???

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saved 57% on my bill at Safeway last saturday with the b1g1 event. I was able to use my b1g1 airwick coupons that were on sale for b1g1, meaning I got them all FREE! Also, when something is b1g1, you can use two coupons...1 for the one your buying and 1 for the one Safeway is givingyou free. (I just found that out this week) It was a great shopping trip!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

HI Ainsley

Have you tried the daycare accross from Confed Mall? Its subsidized and I think they accept under 18 months? But not 100% sure about that....

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Hey guys!
    I know this has nothing to do with coupons but I figured it might be my best bet for help. I am going back to school in March and have been trying to find daycare for my son. he will be a year old on the 13th of March and unfortunately no daycare centers will accept kids under 18 months. I have been trying to find home daycares but haven't found any with available spots. I am starting to get a little stressed over this as it seems that March is creeping up on me pretty quickly! I would love to find somewhere close to home (west side) as I don't have a vehicle and will have to buss him to daycare, but i am open to all ends of the city that are easy to get to by bus! If anyone has ANY tips or information can you please send it my way! I could really use the help, I have been in saskatoon for 2 years now but don't know many people so I don't have anyone to ask for advice

Thanks in advance!
    Ainsley

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdvloehndorf View Post
    HI Ainsley

Have you tried the daycare accross from Confed Mall? Its subsidized and I think they accept under 18 months? But not 100% sure about that....
    I didn't know there was one across from confed mall
    Thanks though! I will look up the number and call asap! This is why I made the post, lol. I have no idea what is around! This is a first for me

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

MY aunt runs an in home daycare and she takes babies but she's ALWAYS booked right up. Too bad
    Interesting in joining SuperPoints or SwagBucks?? Earn gift cards and rewards fast!
    PM me for you exclusive invites

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Does anyone in Saskatoon have any $2.00 Glade Decor Scents Holder coupons or the $1.00 Glade Decor Scents refills coupons from the Smart Source to trade? If so PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had a great trip to LD tonight and saved $363.... woo hoo. A few rain checks but that's okay. The bummer was that I was told my the assistant manager that starting immediately they will no longer stack ANY brandsaver coupons!!!! P&G is watching them to see how they handle coupons and will begin auditing them if they suspect things aren't being handled as per what the coupon states. And whoever the lovely lady was behind me in line that helped pack my bags... THANK YOU SO MUCH, that was really sweet. I'm sure you are on here somewhere

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Babyfactory View Post
    2 DIFFERENT Olymel both for $2 off any frozen poultry product one exp Jan 31/13
    the other is Oct 31/13
    .$1 off any johnsonville sausage product dec 31/12
    Hello all -
    I'm going to add these 3 coupons to my wishlist. Could someone post the UPC numbers, please?
    • $2 Olymel Jan 31/13
    • $2 Olymel Oct 31/12
    • $1 Johnsonville Dec 31/12
    Thanks from the out-of-province late night thread lurker... so creepy, I KNOW!!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Hello Fellow Stooners!!
    Alright now this may sound a bit desperate but I am in HUGE need of huggies coupons from the last SS. Does anyone here have any to trade?! I have a tradelist here..
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/236317-...pdated-canada/
    Ugh! If you had posted sooner, I would have sent you 20 of these - Let me know if you ever want any future insert diaper coupons - my kids are well beyond diapers and they just sit on my tradelist.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I went to Safeway in Regina last friday night and I asked 3 different people and they told me I could not use a coupon on the free item! I was upset about this, which Safeway did you go too? maybe we should team up and maybe get a straight answer from people!!

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I always get told you can't use coupons on free items. I think it's strange that some safeways would allow you to
    Interesting in joining SuperPoints or SwagBucks?? Earn gift cards and rewards fast!
    PM me for you exclusive invites

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went again last night. I was debating about using the Herble essence coupon and Aussie coupons.... but I bit the bullet. And I got more of the crest pro health too. And went to a different cashier and he let me use a coupon on my free one too. So I got 12 bottles of herbal essence stuff, 4 bottles of Aussie hairspray and 10 crest pro health enamel shield toothpastes for $26 including tax. This was at the Vic Square Safeway by the way

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the SDM in university heights last night and they had a cart of clearance items near the tills---they never have clearance items at this store! There was a bunch of Gillette 2in1 hair and body wash marked down to 1.99. I had 3 $2 off Gillette body wash coupons so they were free

Page 104 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information