User Tag List

Page 13 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks cdnchk -- is that $75 from any of the Circle stores?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

A big folded up flyer with the word fibre that has Kelloggs $1 off multigrain rice crispies, bran bars etc. There were just a few left at the Sobeys at Preston of this one, none at Cumberland and some of this one at the McKercher Sobeys.

A coupon for Oatmeal to Go bars (free) when you buy 2 participating Quaker Cereals. This was at the Sobeys at Cumberland.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Thanks cdnchk -- is that $75 from any of the Circle stores?
    Yup, sure is! One thing I did (and might do again if I have time) is went/go to SDM and buy GCs.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow - great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnchk View Post
    Yup, sure is! One thing I did (and might do again if I have time) is went/go to SDM and buy GCs.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Boo has created areas for cities.

Here's the link to the Saskatchewan area:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/saskatc...eds-chit-chat/

Sobey's

Someone was demonstrating and handing out coupons for these 3 products (Dawn let me know and I was heading there anyway):

• Olymel Wieners.50
    • Honey Bunches of oats and $1 coupons.
    • Jordon Crisps $1 ??

Also spotted at Sobeys at Cumberland before they moved the displays in the middle of the isle -- Fibre coupon booklet with Kelloggs cereal / snack coupons. This was spotted at Preston Crossing but there was just a few left and Dawn, Robin and I were there and we each took a few.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

These look similar to the ones that expired June 30 but they're a bit different.

If you spot them anywhere please let me know.

Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Market Mall Zellers has their Glade Oil Refills in Clean Linen; Summer Berries; Lemon and Camomile; and Lavender Vanilla for $1.99. That's free if you use your $2 coupon for Glade Oil refills that was in the last coupon flyer in the Star. You shouldn't have a problem using it, as they took it with no problems for me.

...So much for my resolve not to buy any more smelly things. Sigh. Old habits die hard.

Another thing: The Awl Shoppe in Market Mall across-ish from Safeway has a bunch of bags (backpacks in red and pink, purses in black, purple and pink, reusable shopping bags in pink and red, etc.) on for 2 for $5 or 3 for $5. I bought a bunch that I'll be using as part of presents in place of gift bags or wrapping paper.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Does this join your stash under the pool table?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnchk View Post
    Market Mall Zellers has their Glade Oil Refills in Clean Linen; Summer Berries; Lemon and Camomile; and Lavender Vanilla for $1.99. That's free if you use your $2 coupon for Glade Oil refills that was in the last coupon flyer in the Star. You shouldn't have a problem using it, as they took it with no problems for me.

...So much for my resolve not to buy any more smelly things. Sigh. Old habits die hard.

Another thing: The Awl Shoppe in Market Mall across-ish from Safeway has a bunch of bags (backpacks in red and pink, purses in black, purple and pink, reusable shopping bags in pink and red, etc.) on for 2 for $5 or 3 for $5. I bought a bunch that I'll be using as part of presents in place of gift bags or wrapping paper.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Couponlady added the west deal differences at the end of her post - yeah.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/91459-w...4-31-a-canada/

Remember to give her a thumbs up as this is so helpful.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I think I posted looniecoupons.com before - I can't remember.

They have 10 coupons for saskatchewan:

Main Track Cafe - 10% off

<table width="469" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top" width="60%">
    Main Track Cafe
    Hwy 13 & 39
    Weyburn, Saskatchewan
    S4H 0A2
    (306) 842-9030
    Type of Restaurant: Family
    10% off total purchase
    </td> <td valign="top" width="40%">
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-1" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1441" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    For excellent food and great service, be sure to visit Main Track Cafe located in Weyburn, Saskatchewan. This family style restaurant hosts a full menu with items such as pastas, souvlaki, ribs and much more.

John’s Plate Family Dining - Free Caesar Salad

John’s Plate Family Dining
    212 1st Avenue West
    Watrous, Saskatchewan
    S0K 4T0
    (306) 946-2314
    Free Caesar Salad with the purchase of an extra large pizza
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-2" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1405" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> This family style restaurant remains popular with its home-style cooked meals and warm atmosphere. John’s Plate Family Dining offer fast and friendly service to all of its customers which is why people visit this restaurant for any occasion.

Chicken Delight - Free Burger

Chicken Delight
    703 100A Street
    Tisdale, Saskatchewan
    S0E 1T0
    (306) 873-2644
    Free burger with the purchase of a family special
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-3" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1353" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> One of many locations across Canada, Chicken Delight continues to provide excellent fried chicken, fries and pizza to those that visit in this small Saskatchewan town. Although well known for their chicken, they provide gourmet pizzas as well as many other fantastic items for the whole family to enjoy.

Cypress Pizza and Chicken - Free 2L pop

Cypress Pizza & Chicken
    601 1st Avenue
    Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
    S0N 1N0
    (306) 662-3525
    Type of Restaurant: Pizza & Chicken
    Free 2L pop with the purchase of any two 12″ pizzas
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-4" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1347" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Cypress Pizza & Chicken located in Maple Creek, Saskatchewan offers its customers with tasty chicken and delicious pizza to satisfy any lunch or dinner craving.

Rosetown Family Restaurant - 10% off

Rosetown Family Restaurant
    400 Highway 4 North
    Rosetown, Saskatchewan
    S0L 2V0
    (306) 882-2016
    10% off total purchase
    Excluding alcoholic beverages
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-5" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1356" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Having been named after the town they’re in, Rosetown Family Restaurant provides fresh, home cooked meals to all who visit. The friendly service and relaxing atmosphere make this restaurant a great place for the whole family to dine at.

Mr. Ribs Family Restaurant - $3.00 off

Mr. Ribs Family Restaurant
    505 Colwell Road
    Rosetown, Saskatchewan
    S0L 2V0
    (306) 882-4445
    $3.00 off the purchase of any baby back ribs dinner
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-6" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1359" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> For any occasion, Mr. Ribs is a place to visit for authentic tasting ribs and appetizers. Located in Rosetown, Saskatchewan, this restaurant prides itself on providing a relaxing atmosphere, excellent service and a great variety of items to choose from at affordable prices.

Bear Caddyshack Restaurant - Free Soft Drink

Bear Caddyshack Restaurant
    White Bear Resort
    White Bear First Nations, Saskatchewan
    S0C 0R0
    (306) 577-4911
    Free Soft Drink with the purchase of any full meal
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-7" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1362" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Located on White Bear First Nations, the Bear Caddyshack Restaurant has not been given the exposure it deserves. Their always fresh food and friendly staff provide a dining experience that would have a customer coming back for years.

Marie’s Cafe - Free Coffee

Marie’s Cafe
    Kenosee LakeVillage Lake Front
    Kenosee Lake Village, SK
    S0C 2S0
    (306) 577-8911
    Free coffee with the purchase of a breakfast special
    1 coupon per customer
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-8" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1366" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> This quaint little cafe located in Kenosee Lake Village provides its customers with a true sense of relaxation. While enjoying the delicacies this place has to offer, you can also do a little bit of sewing to keep you busy. This cafe is a true gem.

Caroline’s Drive-In - Free Small Cone

Caroline’s Drive-In
    1 Pacific Avenue
    Maple Creek, SK
    S0N 1N0
    (306) 662-3437
    Type of Restaurant: Fast Food
    Free small cone with minimum purchase of $15.00 before tax
    1 coupon per customer

Crossroads Cafe & Bar - 15% off

Crossroads Cafe & Bar
    1931 Highway 6 South
    Melfort, Saskatchewan
    S0E 1A0
    (306) 752-9898
    15% off food purchases
    Valid in restaurant only
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-9" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1185" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Many people love Crossroads Cafe & Bar because they provide good food, a relaxing atmosphere and friendly service to those who visit. Situated in Melfort, Saskatchewan, it’s a place that should be visited while traveling through the prairies.

Burger Buoy - Complimentary Ice Cream

Burger Buoy
    Manitou Beach
    Watrous, Saskatchewan
    S0K 4T0
    (306) 946-2402
    Type of Restaurant: Hamburger/Icecream. Seasonal: Open during the summer months only.
    Receive a complimentary Ice Cream with the purchase of any hamburger
    <tt><iframe name="gm-map-10" src="http://looniecoupons.com/wp-content/plugins/geo-mashup/render-map.php?map_content=single&width=200&height=200&zo om=11&background_color=c0c0c0&post_id=1148" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" width="200" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
    </tt>
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> A quaint little shop located on the beach in Watrous, Saskatchewan is popular with the local residents. Burger Buoy is only open from May to August but is always busy with people buying their delicious burgers and ice cream.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Does this join your stash under the pool table?
    You know it! :-D Pretty soon it won't be so much "the stash under the pool table" as it will be "the pool table balanced precariously atop the stash...." :-D

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

They have some of the other deals from next week's flyers up.

Spotted a really nice travel pack of goodies for $4.97 - a steal - had two small aveenos, razor, about 6 other bottles and lotions.

Coupons
    ---------
    -Spotted the Koolaid coupons near the Koolaid sitting on the shelf

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

More smellies at Herold Court SDM! (And no, I did not and will not buy any more.... :-D )

They have the Glade night light Clean Linen plug in oils for $3.99, the French Vanilla Wisp refill oils for $0.99, and Febreze Noticeables plug in for $3.99.

Also, they have the 35 load Downy fabric softener liquid on for $2.99. And they have So Good (light and regular) on for $0.99 - expiry dates of July 29 and 30. Gogogo!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Lawson Hieghts London Drugs has a neutrogena pack that has the rejuvinator, which is ussually 39.99, and a moisturizer for 19.99! There are lots of stackable coupons for the rejuvinator too!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Shoppers at Taylor has the Everpure hair package with 3 products on clearance for $5. I think we have coupons for $10 wub 3 so buy 3 boxes for $5? maybe?

They have Mach III razor set in a box with phenom fusion maybe (manual) for about $5.

Lots of other clearance items too.

Saw some clearance items - mainly soup at Shoppers at Grovesnor. I snapped up all thecheese pizza pops that were left for $1.99 per box. There were a couple of the deluxe ones.

Page 13 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread Information