User Tag List

Page 17 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I was at sobeys todaya and picked up some coupons.....buy any two lysol toilet clean $1.00 off, classic vanilla yogurt ( dairyland) 75cents off...javex @ bleach $1.00 off...used danactive coupon 1.50 off yogurt was 2.00 = 50cents

also i was a walmart and used some of my coupons from save.ca....swiffer ones...picked up (2) 12 count wet swiffer cloths....the guy didnt look good at coupons just money off so on was 5.27 - 4.00 = 1.27 other one 5.27 - 3.00 = 2.27...good deal..also i picked up no yolks noodles 1.97 - 1.00 = 97 cents

if anyone has huggies or similac (soy) coupons i could use them

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

P&G Brandsaver flyer coupons are in the paper today!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great deals.

I have some Huggies from Clip and Save coupon booklet that came with Homemakers magazine. Also a few from the flyer that expire the 26th -- if those are useful to you.

Also Huggies Overnights.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry1019 View Post
    I was at sobeys todaya and picked up some coupons.....buy any two lysol toilet clean $1.00 off, classic vanilla yogurt ( dairyland) 75cents off...javex @ bleach $1.00 off...used danactive coupon 1.50 off yogurt was 2.00 = 50cents

also i was a walmart and used some of my coupons from save.ca....swiffer ones...picked up (2) 12 count wet swiffer cloths....the guy didnt look good at coupons just money off so on was 5.27 - 4.00 = 1.27 other one 5.27 - 3.00 = 2.27...good deal..also i picked up no yolks noodles 1.97 - 1.00 = 97 cents

if anyone has huggies or similac (soy) coupons i could use them
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Shoppers - Broadway and Taylor - clearance shelf at the end of the rows by the Post Office has Garnier Fructis products - mask, style gel and some other hair thing for $2 on clearance. Has some other things (health and beauty) for $2 but slipping my mind. These have been there most of the week so not moving quick but tomorrow will likely move as people try to hit $50.

Zellers - Market Mall - this is really Alaryk tip -- she phoned me that there was good stuff for shelter donations. $2 hair dye - Natural Instincts, Feria, Nice n'Easy, Garnier Nutrisse. L'Oreal - alot of them are highlights. I bought 5 for the shelter. There's about 35 left or so.

The also have some Kotex pads for $2 (no coupons with me but if you bring yours good deal). Snagged the 3 Dove shampoos marked down to $1.50 - none left.

Maybe Dawn will sign on and post about more deals. She said there were deals at Safeway too in Market Mall.

Shoppers at Preston Crossing

Cute Disney princess backpack - fair size, matching lunch kit $5 - super deal. Almost bought - make a great gift. Work great for Gr 1-6

Other bags & backpacks $5. One hotter pink/coral with black - good size - would for work for an adult -- I almost bought but ... but I don't need it.

London Drugs - 8th Street

Summer small kids swimwear - look like wet suits a bit to block sun, deeply discounted now -- near front.

Oh and the Neutragena sun stuff (some) $7.99 - was going to swing by with a stack to get one more for winter holiday (Here's hoping there's one in my future) .... how long does this stuff keep?

Some summer T-shirts for adults are marked down to $7 or so and some summer sleepwear is now 50% but still about $14 so not super deal
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

RCSS has the Swiffer/Pledge (I don't remember which it is) Pet Hair sweeper thingys on for $4.99 and an instore coupon for $2 off. I have $2 manufacturer coupons if anybody would like them. PM me and we can try to meet.

This is where I can brag that my Peter doesn't shed! Don't hate me for that; he has many other vices.... :-D

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

At Shoppers in the Centre Mall they have Breyers ice cream tubs on clearance for 1.99 and boxes of Breyers Reese bars and caramel cones on for 0.99.
    They also have Eden Organic Kamut Spaghetti on for 0.99 reg 5.99

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by I.am.a.cliche View Post
    At Shoppers in the Centre Mall they have Breyers ice cream tubs on clearance for 1.99 and boxes of Breyers Reese bars and caramel cones on for 0.99.
    They also have Eden Organic Kamut Spaghetti on for 0.99 reg 5.99
    Thanks for the tip, cliche! They're all gone by the time I got there about half an hour ago; I was able to grab a couple of boxes of spiderman popsicles for $0.99. Mmmmm... Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can... except be immortalized in popsicle form! Yum!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Wish I could find deals like that here!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks, iamacliche - though I sent my son out mid-evening, he was able to score us a container of Crispy Crunch ice cream - GOSH, it was heavenly after that hot day we had! I would buy that again at full price!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow - way to go - good to see the great deals being shared everyone.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I saw these all marked down to 50% and there are still valid coupons so that could make these a great deal if you use them or know someone that does.

The expiry dates were April 2010 on the ones I checked.

Also single Ensures were selling for $1.14.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Okay so I've been donation shopping and coupon collecting and deal watching but nothing beats all you helping out.

Here's some examples and some special Shout-Outs to folks that helped.

I know I'll miss some folks so please considered yourself thanked. You gotta be blessed when you receive too many acts of kindness to remember them all.

So first some photos so you can see the results:

This was a tip from cdnchk (sorry for the typo in your handle in the pic) one Friday evening. She said Teen Packs are reduced to $3.97. What a bargain.

I scurried over to Shoppers just before midnight and thought to ask - could you possibly hold to the AM. Saturday was 20x points day and they said yes! So I spent $60 for the 12 packs and they Fragrance candle, which will go in a Xmas gift basket. So 12,000 points back helps make this donation possible plus the $8 for the MIR for the Glade candle. Oh and as a bonus, I ran into cdnchk and she helped me find lots of things. I had two carts - one for my family and thanks to Blueegg's coupon gift I was able to get my daughter's shampoo for a great deal and get points, - so I could get more bonus points to help chew away at the donation cost.

I think this was a Friday morning with Alaryk phoned to say she was standing in front of a display with lots of hair dye. My first reaction was "okay, yes I know I need to dye my hair" LOL - she meant could I donate it. She said there were some Dove shampoos marked down too. So I swung by Zellers later that day and picked up these goodies. 4x Hair dye free with coupons, 3x Dove shampoo free with coupons and for the Xmas baskets 6x Spiderman toothbrush/floss kits for preschoolers for $0.39 each.

And then I.am.a.cliche and schpooh helped me out tremendously with juice. Getting juice for near free is pretty except from Cranberry and V8 at London Drugs. I.am.a.cliche posted that these coupons were out to this thread and I was able to swing by and get some. Alaryk tipped me off to another store with some too. But what was really super is that as soon as schpooh posted about the in-store coupon and juice for 7 cents, I.am.a.cliche snagged a stack of these for the donations.

I snagged a few on sale at Sobeys and then off I went to Superstore -- I'm always a bit apprehensive stacking there -- it's always worked but often the cashiers don't know. So I cleaned out the last 16 or so juice boxes. 2 for 25 cents and the rest for 7 cents plus deposit. This is such a huge help -- for this price I can put juice in each Xmas hamper.

And after checking Sobeys a few more times, I finally thought to ask for rainchecks so I'm heading back this week to get all the way to 70 tetrapaks.

You'll notice Spenda at the top of that pile - thanks to Blueegg who has helped me out more times than I can say with my LD stacks and showed me that you can stack Splenda. Got this on sale for $4.99 and had two stacks.

I have received lots of coupons from many of you in Saskatoon and on SC.

TheBays has sent me lots of coupons and I was able to use some of them in the stacks below. Also I.am.a.cliche gave me some great Cottonelle, diaper and wipe coupons. Again I think the coupon finding queen - Alaryk- phoned me to say she spotted a Degree display with lots of coupons. Woo hoo - it was an UPC I didn't have. Hurrah!!! So along with all my trades, I was able to PM and stack and get 10 Degree deoderant. This may not seem like much but deoderant was super hard to stack until recently.

Thanks everybody for helping me help others.

I see lots of good Karma coming your way.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Oh Giving Small you are so fantastic!! Great job.

Trading Score
    79 (100%)

You are one awesome lady. No wonder so many people want to help you.
    Joyce

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Giving Small is one FANTASTIC lady!

And I have more sale/clearance from Herold Court for anyone interested:

They have a variety of frozen foods on for $2.99. There are Cheemo Cheddar Perogies (2lb box), variety of Amy's Frozen dinner products, Frozen fish filets, Europe's best veggie mix.

And again, a new bunch of clearance H&B items across from the post office. There's Fructis hair masks ($2), body lotions, cleansers, etc..

Page 17 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread Information