User Tag List

Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Went down to the Northgate Mall this afternoon, and got a few good deals.(Not as good as some ppl though)

Dads cookies B1G1@ $5.99 plus I had a FPC up to $4.26 so $1.73 for 2 big pkgs

Liquid Tide B1G1@ $8.23-$1.00= $7.23 for 2-25 load bottles

Cheeze Whiz is on for $4.99 reg. $7.98(never find it cheap anywhere)

Degree pitstick on for $1.99 reg. $4.19

I ended up spending $19.27 but all this at full price would have cost $43.94. Not to shabby!

Also I have a question for mostly for ppl here in Regina, but S'toon input will be consitered. I have one of the FPC Tollhouse choc. chips coupons to use but I cant seem to find them. Anyone know exactly what store/where I can find these? I really dont want this coupon to go to waste.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Hmmm, I'm not sure about the tollhouse choc chips. I don't think I've ever seen them. Great deals, by the way.

My mom and I got some Royale toilet paper at the Normanview SDM. The double rolls had $1.00 off coupons stuck to them. And the cashier used both the save.ca coupon AND the one that was stuck to the package! $2.97 for Royale!

The toilet paper at Sherwood Village SDM did not have the extra coupon stuck to it, just so you know.

Good luck finding the tollhouse!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I'm glad this idea is catching on! Good luck with all of your coupon finds
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Do any stores let you use more than one? Does London Drugs? I want to buy some formula for the Food Bank or Shelter and traded to get these and now I realize I really don't know much about how these work.

Thanks - any help is appreciated.
    Including where it doesn't work too.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Sorry I cant help you with that one. I do go to London Drugs once in a awhile, but its on the other side of town, so not that often. Ive never tried the coupon stacking thing though.

P.S.-Do you have any of those degree coupons you were talking about? I have $.50 but they say only good on mens. Ive never seen ones for regular womens, only the clinical strength ones and those cost way too much!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

HI ........... I have done coupon stacking at London Drugs in Regina. I have done it twice. It is at the other end of the city so I also don't go often. The first time I only bought 1 item and used 2 coupons. The second time I spend 23.14 which 12.58 of that was tax. My receipt shows I saved 115.24 in coupons.

I bought olay products , cascade , gillette razors, venus razors, mr clean, febreze and dove body wash.

I have only been using coupons for about 3 months so I was a bit anxious. I made a few mistakes but for my first big coupon stacking I was really happy. I only did 1 price match during that second visit. I find price matching a bit difficult. LD called Shoppers to see if they had any.

I went to the customer service till as that seems to be the advice on smart canucks. The cashier was pretty good ......... not overly friendly but not rude either.

That was my experience ......... I will definitely do it again.

I have only stacked at London Drugs ......... other than today at SDM when they took the coupon that was stuck on toilet paper and also took the SAVE coupon. And superstore takes their instore coupon and another for same product.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

good idea to have Sask thread!!!!!!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Went shopping yesterday and it was a decent coupon day! I know not all of these are new but I'll list it anyways in case you haven't got it yet.

Sobeys (preston):

$2 off Scotts towels long lasting rolls July 31 09
    $3 off and $1 off crisco olive oil (I really hope they have this at LD ) Aug 31 09 Dec 31 09
    .75 off del monte 540ml jars Dec 31 09
    $1 off Uncle Ben's risotto Dec 31 09
    .75 off Cloverleaf yellowfin tuna steaks (at a sample table) June 30 2010
    .50 off nestea ice tea mix Sept 30 09
    .75 off Post selects cereal July 13 09
    .75 off Glad containers, bags or wraps Mar 31 2010
    Dempsters booklet .40 off each naan bread and villaggio buns Sept 30 09
    $1 off halls bag products June 30 09

Walmart (preston):

BOGO glade Dec 31 09, they had packages of 2 plugins together for $7.47, not sure if you can use the coupon or not but I think that would be a good price.
    $1.50 off any febreeze candle Sept 30 09
    WUB any ziplock product get $1 off Pam grilling spray or $1 off VH garlic rub or cooking sauce Oct 31 09
    $1 off Windex

Had DH with me so I didn't get everywhere in Walmart to look. They had some rollbacks with bathroom cleaners including a SB not sure if it matches the coupon or not. Walmart also had straws on for $1, I got 4 with my 2 $2 coupons. I have to back when I have more time (no DH) it looked like they had some good deals.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Sorry between computer and baby it ended up double posted *sigh*
    Last edited by Alaryk; Mon, May 4th, 2009 at 11:32 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I think there are different coupon books that you receive at Sobeys. I am home to Estevan for the summer and received a coupon book that contained different coupons than those listed by other people. I don't know if it varies by location, or by visit.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

If you're talking about the Dempsters one, there is another one that I found recently too but its old, its the one that has the mail in offer for a grill but you need to send it by Feb 9 so I'm not sure why these are still around.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I have the ones probably for the men's but when I was in Safeway I saw a stack that I thought were men's for that price. Only women's I've seen are Clinical Degree too.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Sorry I cant help you with that one. I do go to London Drugs once in a awhile, but its on the other side of town, so not that often. Ive never tried the coupon stacking thing though.

P.S.-Do you have any of those degree coupons you were talking about? I have $.50 but they say only good on mens. Ive never seen ones for regular womens, only the clinical strength ones and those cost way too much!
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Lifes Moments Coupon Booklet - August 31 expires

Buy any Huggies Diapers get FREE Huggies Wipes Tub

Buy any Huggies Wipes Refill (128ct or larger) and get a FREE Huggies Bath and Body Product (444ml)

Buy any Pull-Ups Training Pants (mega size or larger) and get a FREE Pull-Ups Cleanteam Flushable Moist Wipes (42ct)

B1G1 Kotex Pads or Lightdays Pantiliners (34-48ct)

Buy any 1 Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue (12-24 pack) or 2 Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes (36-84ct) and get a FREE Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes (36-42ct)

B2G1 Scott Towel Packages (free 2 rolls or smaller)

B1 Poise or Depend product and get a FREE Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes tub /refill (36-42ct)

B1 Kleenex Facial Tissue Bundle Pack or 3 single packs (75ct or higher) and get 1 FREE Kleenex Anti-Viral or Lotion Facial Tissue (75-130ct)

B4 Kimberly-Clark products (Kleenex Bundles, 3's or 6's, Cottonelle Bath Tissue, 12-roll, Any Huggies Diapers, Pull-ups Training pants or goodnights, any huggies baby wipes refills (184's-384's), any depend underwear, or poise pads or liners) and receive a $5 London Drugs GC Instantly! - expires May 17

Other Coupons
    ----------------

New Aveeno Body Wash $2
    Tena products $1
    Adidas Body Wash 400ml OR Hair & Body Wash $1 exp Aug 31
    Cottonelle Wipes $1
    O'My Body Discovery Product $2 - massage candles, oils, ...

B1 Dole Sparklers or Lipton Sparkling green tea drinks (12 pack) , G1 Sunchips 240g FREE
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Tue, May 5th, 2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: added the rest of the coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I found $2.00 coupon on scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner aerosols at North Albert Canadian Tire (Regina) exp Dec31,2009

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Second page! Ok none of that! Bump!

Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information