User Tag List

Page 50 of 118 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

extra foods on kenderdine had the Quaker MIR on the customer service desk

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Does anyone local have the ASA .10 off gas at PetroCan MIR?

Also went to 2 different SDM today to get Multibionta and all sold out--note to anyone out there: Don't ask for a rain check at the new SDM Hampton Village. They are not generous.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hmmm - I`ve seen these on the shelf in Saskatoon and recently but not sure where. If I spot them again, I`ll snag you a couple.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Superstore (west-side) has the Quaker/Tropicana forms too. They're on a display in that big aisle between the pop row and the juice row (I think)...it's that big aisle where there are a whole bunch of pallets ... hope that makes sense!
    I've earned lots of free gift cards searching with Swagbucks...please join me:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/busybee

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crAZy4dEAls View Post
    Does anyone local have the ASA .10 off gas at PetroCan MIR?

Also went to 2 different SDM today to get Multibionta and all sold out--note to anyone out there: Don't ask for a rain check at the new SDM Hampton Village. They are not generous.
    Had to convince the cashier at that new SDM to let me use 2 (TWO!) cheerios coupons. Said it was one per customer. She finally let me do it on separate transactions. I'm hoping it's because they are still new...

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks all who PM'd me re: ASA Mir. I was able to find some at SDM on 22nd.
    No Multibionta there either!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Pet people - Zellers at Center Mall has the christmas packs of dog treats (busy bone, beggin strips, and snackin slices) for $4.99. Well, the shelf said $4.99 but of course they scanned at $9.99. They did give them to me for $4.99. Wish they did SCOP. I mean, it's April and you still have christmas stuff. Plus there are coupons in the boxes for dog food and dog treats.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I found this website on the back of a local free pape[Planet S]
    called dealinspace.ca it offers giftcards for half price they are are buy 25.00 get 50.00, some are pay 12.50 get 25.00 ,there are stores that are on broadway and 2nd ave they also have taverna and winstons pub and the cupcake place downtown
    [shoe stores, spas, food,and clothing]I will be buying a gift card for the parents in-law,and I signed up for updates

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

what is MIR?
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mail in rebate

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I just got hit with a bit of a curve ball at LD on 8th st in Saskatoon. The girl at CS wouldn't let me PM and stack my coupons. Her name was Glenys. I think she's pretty new to working at CS and doesn't seem overly comfortable with all the coupons. But I've had her a few times and she PM'd and stacked before. I know Lawson Heights won't let people. Has anyone else run into this at 8th st LD? Also, she told me not to come between from 12-1. It's a bad time for them. The place was dead and there was no one behind me. I'm also wondering if anyone can let me know if they impose any limits to the number of item you can get. When the coupons say limit 4 like coupons, do they care? I've heard other people say their LD will allow 8 like items (8 deodorants, 8 bodywash, etc...). Thanks

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Glenys has been at LD a long time but has just started working the Customer Service Desk. She's really nice but still on the learning curve.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LD on 8th seems to allow only 4 items or 4 like coupons for me. When I went in this week, one of the CS cashiers saw me coming and said" not doing this transaction" and let the other girl do it. Makes no difference to me- other lady is quicker anyway (can't think of her name). did $131 in coupons, so maybe the girl was right to go in the other direction.
    I was organized and had them sorted with the items for her - she said it was good.
    I tried to PM before and they phoned the store, store said none left, therefore no PM for me- still took the item but it cost me 99c instead of free. Haven't PM since.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I stacked at the Lawson LD last week.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

carebearhamm , when you stacked at Lawson's last week were you allowed to buy as many as you wanted to of each item or was it limited to 4 items from each coupon

Page 50 of 118 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread Information