User Tag List

Page 57 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I had gotten excited by someone's brag post that Claire's is having their 10 for $10 sale - BUT I'm glad I called a store here in Saskatoon - I called the LH Mall store, and they aren't having one probably til the end of next month.
    Bah! The poster had pics of so many cute things!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Woo hoo! Thanks for the tip at the meet. The free glasses came today and they fit great. Also, P&G samples came in the mail today. Bonus all around.

Last edited by Coline<3coupons; Thu, May 5th, 2011 at 12:53 AM. Reason: picture size

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hurrah Coline - post a photo.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Superstore confed. yesterday and they are having a crazy markdown of laundry soap and detergent. Pink stickers on sunlight, snuggle, bounce bars and tide to go ...and they weren't finished. Thought I would put this up. I will check again and update, but not until around 5. I made a small count yesterday, and there were at least 40 bottles on the discount rack already. I love it when they have to change over the shelves.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Hi has anyone stacked at L lately and if so were there any problems I want to stack the new diaper coupons and would appreciate any advice thanks.

AUCTION-berries/Axe/food
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I have been stacking at LD in Regina with much success. I have taken my purchases to CS and had no problems. 1 clerk said they had a limit of 4 identical items, but still let me buy about 20. Went back to get more the next day and it went smoothly as well (with a different CSM). I ended up with about 50 Dove Deodorant and about 20 Dove travel-size body wash totally free and only had to pay the tax. I did a PM on the deodorant at Safeway and then used a RCSS B2S2 coupon and a tear pad B2S2 coupon and a printable coupon. Total price for 2 deoderant was $5.98 and they credited me with $6 in coupons so it even reduced the taxes a bit. They allowed the PM, the competitor's coupon, the stacking, the printable and let me use the overage for the taxes. Sweet!

Since I can't use that many myself, I think I'll share with family and friends and take the rest to a woman's shelter. Thanks to the knowledge shared by SCs I can pay it forward.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

wow!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Has anyone had any trouble using multipul coupns at walmart - i want to do the ziplock thing with the marinade thing?

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

There are lots of Ziploc coupons at the harbour landing Walmart in Regina! They are on the display in the aisle near the baby items.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I finally met another SCer he said he was a Lurker he seemed to be a really great couponer!
    At walmart early this morning lo and behold I see a man with a binder and a lady although at first I thought the lady was the couponer she informed me that it was the man[I think they are a couple not sure though]they were really nice and it made my day,he had a nicely organized binder full of coupons and then there was me with a recycle bag full of my coupons I PROBABLY APPEARED TO BE MORE OF A BAG LADY[I kidd] I did have a binder that was in that bag also that I had used previously with organized coupons from about a mth ago[ahh memories[LOL] I had the same exact cashier experience as last week 4 people had to come verify the coupon policy and I stood my ground they wanted to adjust the price of the coupons I told them no that the policy states that I can get product or cash back,one of the same managers finally after 10 minutes said yes go ahead that's O.K to the cashier and walked away and saying that she will fix the coupon policy or something to that affect she said the same thing last week[ too funny]I then put my stuff in the trunk and went back into the store to find the SCer's I told them to go to till 11 as the same cashier might be better,then I lost my husband for about an hour,all in all it was a good shopping trip.
    I spent 66 cents for about 60.00 worth of stuff I only used 7 coupons,we were going to buy groceries but all I wanted to do was get out of the store,tomorrow groceries,

"Today" Giant Tiger is giving away a coffee cup and a shopping bag and a fridge notepad with purchase we got as set today they also have hotdogs and a pop for 1.00
    sorry for the longest post on here!
    Last edited by glenglen; Sat, May 7th, 2011 at 04:07 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hey I am going in to the city(saskatoon) to the new Walmart to do some shopping and was wondering if that is were u run into the problems, and do you recall what that cashiers name is just so I dont go to her.. LOL thanks

P.S I am a newby at this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    I finally met another SCer he said he was a Lurker he seemed to be a really great couponer!
    At walmart early this morning lo and behold I see a man with a binder and a lady although at first I thought the lady was the couponer she informed me that it was the man[I think they are a couple not sure though]they were really nice and it made my day,he had a nicely organized binder full of coupons and then there was me with a recycle bag full of my coupons I PROBABLY APPEARED TO BE MORE OF A BAG LADY[I kidd] I did have a binder that was in that bag also that I had used previously with organized coupons from about a mth ago[ahh memories[LOL] I had the same exact cashier experience as last week 4 people had to come verify the coupon policy and I stood my ground they wanted to adjust the price of the coupons I told them no that the policy states that I can get product or cash back,one of the same managers finally after 10 minutes said yes go ahead that's O.K to the cashier and walked away and saying that she will fix the coupon policy or something to that affect she said the same thing last week[ too funny]I then put my stuff in the trunk and went back into the store to find the SCer's I told them to go to till 11 as the same cashier might be better,then I lost my husband for about an hour,all in all it was a good shopping trip.
    I spent 66 cents for about 60.00 worth of stuff I only used 7 coupons,we were going to buy groceries but all I wanted to do was get out of the store,tomorrow groceries,

"Today" Giant Tiger is giving away a coffee cup and a shopping bag and a fridge notepad with purchase we got as set today they also have hotdogs and a pop for 1.00
    sorry for the longest post on here!

Hi Glen it was nice to meet you today. Thanks for the coupons you gave to too there were put to good use. Yes the lady with me today is my wife, and she says thanks you as she just ran out the door when she read you Giant tiger tip lol.

I had no problem at all today using any of my coupons and getting the overage. Maybe it’s because I made them do 20+ price matches by the time they get to my coupons they just want to get rid of me LOL.

Once we were done at Wal-Mart we headed over to Safeway they have a lot of BOGOF “deals” on. Not a lot of them are great deals because the prices are high, but we did find a few things that were worth the time. After that we made our way to Sobeys mostly for the Valsic pickles 2/$5. My family eats a lot of pickles so we had to stock up on that deal (Safeway had the same pickles for 2/$8).
    Last edited by Agitator; Sat, May 7th, 2011 at 05:21 PM.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Welcome Agitator. Which WM did you go to?
    I LUV COUPONS

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome Agitator
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by iluvcoupons View Post
    Welcome Agitator. Which WM did you go to?
    Thanks... We were at the west end super center.

Page 57 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Thread Information