User Tag List

Page 61 of 118 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was going to redeem my cereal FPC today at WM and I was wondering if anyone knew how they are handling FPCs at this time. I had read on SC that some members have been receiving the max value of their FPC, not the purchase price. Does anyone know?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I was going to redeem my cereal FPC today at WM and I was wondering if anyone knew how they are handling FPCs at this time. I had read on SC that some members have been receiving the max value of their FPC, not the purchase price. Does anyone know?
    I beleive if it says UP TO a certain price then no overages but if it says a flat amout like 5.00 without the up to then yes,that's what I was given on a fpc as it said a flat amout,hope this helps hmm

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Help finding forum.. Does anyone know where the forum that lists Companies to Phone requesting coupons?

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Has anyone found a store that has Vector with coupons on it?
    I LUV COUPONS

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

This is long and rambling but it's the "sticky" for mailing companies.

Which companies have you emailed? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Help finding forum.. Does anyone know where the forum that lists Companies to Phone requesting coupons?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey thanks! but I'm looking for the forum which lists Phone Numbers. it's different than the one email one. I'm thinking it might have expired.......

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by greengirl2011 View Post
    Anyone been to Superstore lately? Just 3 days ago or so, I was at the Regina East and now there's a policy that the register will only take $10 worth of coupons in one transaction. Crazy, and that includes the superbucks. So, if you have a ton of coupons like we did with FPC, we had to be rung through about 6 times. That held up the line quite a bit. Atleast, the gal was nice and patient about it.
    I was just at RCSS in Confed last night and used over $10 in coupns with no trouble (yoptimal couponzone and Go coupon), but I found out the lady was a couponer so maybe she just did the over-ride and I didn't notice-but I don't think so. I also looked on my receipt and she put in the coupons in batches of less that $10 so maybe if they go in after each item you buy instead of at the end, it will work. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Coline<3coupons; Sat, May 14th, 2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: bad grammar

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good day at west side wal mart today. I had well over 30 price matches and used $73 in coupons with no problems at all. The cashier I went to I had seen before and I made sure I went to her as she was really nice last time (even asked me to wright down where i get my coupons), today was no different she was great.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

we were at the west side walmart and I got a young cashier she said she had to call a manager to ok the coupons,the manager said yes I could use coupons except that they all had to rung in separate I said fine,I had 17 coupons,the cashier rang in 8 of them twice[she had my money at the till] I asked her if she did and she said no I asked her to count the receipts she did and said 17, I then left and counted all of them she had rang in 8 twice I HAD 25 RECEIPTS,I went to CS and got my money back but it took 40 minutes as they didn't know how to do it,I told them she would have been short 20.00 as she didn't have coupons for the items she charged us for ahhhhhhhh what a mess and I didn't want them blaming couponers for shortages a head manager came out and said it was crazy that they were all rung in separate and they should have been rung in together ,my husband had to work toady and was sitting in the car fuming.
    glad to hear that your trip was alot more successful than ours agitator!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like you got the cashier I had last sunday Glen, sorry to hear that.

On a side note as my kids are 15 and 16 I have little use for formula and diaper coupons but have a great need for food coupons (have you seen what 16 year olds eat!!!!!) I would be interested in trading if anyone is interested. I have have a few diaper and formula coupons on hand and will start to accumulate them if I find a good trading buddy or buddies.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

agitator I will definitely keep my eye open and trade for coupons, when I have them I will PM you,you guys look to young to have kids 15 and 16.

Mommy + Blogger = Mogger SmartMamainSaskatoon's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Giving Small - If you could order some that would be great!
    shmeelady - I know it is on sale at GT. I wanted a few coupons to make it a bit cheaper Thanks for the tip.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Went to SDM on the East side, Value Village and Walmart and had a blast - would have been better with out the kids (alot faster) but it went great SDM - $105.03 redeemed points $5.03 and got lots first time so i had to run twice to get to the 100.00 walmart bought 24 items and spent $33.00 that included $20 of toys for the kids!!! Went to VV to get my card so i can get the 50% tommorow!!!! Good day - just wished my house would clean it self.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

nice shopping day carebearhamm,good luck at VV.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

you know what's funny the way the other customers now look at you and your coupons,I took them out and the lady behind me pointed and said to her husband look she's got coupons and stared at me intently, not to be rude but I turned my back to them and blocked my coupons as this is getting old,that show has blown the coupon world up[funny]

Page 61 of 118 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information