User Tag List

Page 65 of 118 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Does any one think we should start a thread for coupons that we find in and around the Saskatchewan area? Just to make it easier for fellow Sasky's to know where those tear pesky tear pads are?

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Heatsy View Post
    went shopping this morning at Walmart (stonebridge) and LD(Lawson) and had great cashiers at both. used $45 worth of coupons at WM and $24 worth at LD. cashiers never even looked twice at any of them, and I was able to stack at LD on Pampers diapers and wipes, and Fibre1 bars!
    so they are still allowing stacking at lawson location? A friend of mine told me that 2 weeks ago that you couldn't stack there anymore. grrr. misinformed.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome Temmy - look at the "sticky" threads in top section on the coupon page:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadian-coupons

Order save.ca ... etc etc.

Check out the printables so you know which ones are out there.

Not all stores take printables so something to learn.

In Saskatoon, Shoppers is good around this time to month end - new coupons are put up.

Sobey's is usually the best; safeway not bad, co-op hit and miss, walmart is disappointing 'toontown, superstore has a coupon board ... most are for just in Superstore.

I run free online groups to learn to coupon on SC -- see Team 10: 21 Things to to be an Epic Couponer for an example of a group and scroll down to Thing 2 and Thing 3 - there are 2 slideshows with tons of ideas on finding coupons.

Anyone can join a group - Group 12 is getting organized.

If anyone is "chatty" and would like to facilitate .. be awesome. tdjca Calgary AB is a co - facilitator for Group 11 so you can see "what" to do. No need to host the train - just spark conversations, talk about what you're doing, answer questions etc.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

LD Lawson - no stacking when you price match

LD Lawson and 8th - I think both are not allowing brandsaver online to be stacked (the wording states NOT to be combined with ..)

Many of the diaper coupons do NOT have the restrictive wording.

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    so they are still allowing stacking at lawson location? A friend of mine told me that 2 weeks ago that you couldn't stack there anymore. grrr. misinformed.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    LD Lawson - no stacking when you price match

LD Lawson and 8th - I think both are not allowing brandsaver online to be stacked (the wording states NOT to be combined with ..)

Many of the diaper coupons do NOT have the restrictive wording.
    awesome!! thank goodness I got that cleared up =)

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

thanks so much, I watched the video's and they were very helpful!!! I used some coupons today and saved 22 dollars! not bad for my first time! Thanks again!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Hello Saskatchewan hope your all having a great long weekend,my hubby went fishing at Tobin lake with his dad,me I'm planting flowers and getting the house cleaned up a bit for summer and hanging out with my cats,what are all of you up to this long weekend,hope your having a great one.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

It's grey and almost raining here for the holiday Monday.

I had my garden rototillered. Yeh!

Our puppy 75 + lbs love to dig.

I managed to buy some chicken wire to fence off the garden - yeah. So my small deal was 10% off purchases at the garden store -- I bought a membership for the Community Radio and there's 10% off a few businesses. So better than nothing.

I found some posts for the corner. Yeah.

I need some help to get the posts pounded in and set up. Ack!

It rained a bit and guess who is Mr. Muddy?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I'm guessing it's your 75 pound dog [funny, but not so funny to you]hope your garden turns out,this year last year wasn't that good around here for some,we will plant tomatoes/cucumbers/onions and a few others as we go along, next year it will be alot larger as we are going to cut a piece of grass and post it off for a bigger garden.
    I'm off to the pool now have a great day with your dog!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    Hello Saskatchewan hope your all having a great long weekend,my hubby went fishing at Tobin lake with his dad,me I'm planting flowers and getting the house cleaned up a bit for summer and hanging out with my cats,what are all of you up to this long weekend,hope your having a great one.
    My hubby was working all weekend, got a chance to put the plants in the garden yesterday while my son enjoyed the weather. He loves being outside, I'm so paranoid about how raunchy the sun is these days though. Got a nice burn which is nice and itchy today Wishing it was nice out today so I could go do something since hubby is working a 17hr shift today. But with the weather... looks like I'm doomed to stay inside all day and clean..
    Thanks for asking

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I just got the crap scared out of me last night the radio kept on going on when I shut the volume off so I unplugged it, now the vacuum conked out so I cleaned it and all the sudden it turned on 20 minutes later by it self it was plugged in,there must be a short in the house and I'm all alone so it scared the living bee jeesus out off me.
    shmeelady:sounds like you and I were doing alot of the same things I like to clean and do stuff when my hubby is working OT also,it's a bit rainy outside but it's nice and warm.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

So there are some differences between cashiers at LD 8th street.

Some are enforcing brandsaver.ca online "not to be combined with".

One is interpreting "one coupon per purchase" = not to be combined with.

It's likely that some have been briefed one way and some others another.

Might be worthwhile carrying the LD email which states "combined with" and when in doubt let them use the coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Just wondering if anyone has seen the Janes Chkn with coupons in Prince Albert anywhere yet?????? If so where????

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I am new to the forum, and excited to start sharing with everyone. I havent read through all the forum yet- but I will be sure to post what I find when I am out shopping. There should be a double coupon day coming up at Pharmasave soon, its usually around this time. When I hear of it I will let you know

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

hey everyone, went a stroll to Sobey's in Regina and found a few coupons. DOnt know if this is a repost or not, sorry if it is. Kellogs is offering free items such as "movie goodies, box of ego's, $5 off coupons for their good lunch campaign, as well as a .50 off a box of cereal. As well there was a few coupon pads throughout the store such as $1 off WUB 2 French brandname products, $1 off hostess iceteam products, and .75cents off Vicks pickles.

Page 65 of 118 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread Information