User Tag List

Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yup, I'm an oldie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinambulance View Post
    I telephoned the Swift Current Booster and apparently they only put the coupons in the city papers, not the rural papers. They also only insert the coupons sporadically. So much for living in the smaller communities!

Hey Tinambulance. I sent you a pm.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

To anyone in the Regina area, I just wanted to let you know I found lots of good coupons (Pataks, Bick's, Axe (Zellers), Clover Leaf tuna (Zellers) etc. on the North end of town (Safeway, Zellers, SDM, etc), but I went to the east end of town earlier in the week I didn't see any of these. Just a heads up! =)
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
    Want to make some extra money, but don't know where to start? Clixsense is a great Paid To Click site where you can earn some extra spending cash straight into your PayPal account!<a href="http://www.clixsense.com/?5106431&SC">ClixSense</a>
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Smartsource and Redplum flyers come in the leader post in Regina?? Its my first time anxiously waiting for them to come out. However, I do not get the paper here, so I want to go buy one! Also heard that P&G flyer is coming out this weekend, does this come in the leaderpost too? Thanks for any info in advance!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi ChantelMC, Was out spending my coupons today in Medicine Hat so I wasn't able to PM immediately; however, I have sent you a PM as well. Got some good deals that were not advertised like $2 Lever body wash with a $1 coupon that some coupon fairy had left. I think I will become a coupon fairy too!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi Natalka,

You probably taught my brother's husband then. I taught in Gull Lake from 1994-2005. Now I am couponing to try to save money.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi im 30 minutes outside of weyburn. and a sask thread would be awesome. get some trades and deals close to home. my total sobeys trips here have been awesome. got paid 3.00 to get 23 deodorant my first trip. and the trip last week i got 4 packs of scrubbing bubbles toilet gels 24 weeks worth, and 8 old spice deo for 6.00 retail of 43.00 first deodorant trip retail was 94.00 yay go us

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Don't know if any of you get Western Living, but today in the mail it had a Clip n Save insert with:

$1 - Sensodyne iso-active toothpaste
    $1 - Sunlight Laundry Detergent
    2X $1 - Oceanspray (cocktail and craisins)
    $1 - Newmans Own Dressing
    $1 - Newmans Own Pasta Sauce
    Plus
    Rubbermaid, Dofino Havarti Cheese, Hormel Bacon Bits, and Van Houtte coffee.

Looking forward to this week's SP with RedPlum and Brandsaver!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Josi - great find .. what does the cover of this one look like ...and the headline.

Good deals: buterflykiss
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey every one sorry for having been quiet on my end but i'm reading and learning a lot here on the site and keeping busy with the kids and trying to put a veggie garden in.....i don't have green fingers thank god DH does...lol.
    i was wondering if any of you can tell me what your SDM has for electronics planning on spending some points towards electronics but my SDM doesn't have to much ( thats when it sucks to live in a small town...lol) might go to saskatoon regina or yorkton instead thank you for your help every one

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by buterflykiss View Post
    hi im 30 minutes outside of weyburn. and a sask thread would be awesome. get some trades and deals close to home. my total sobeys trips here have been awesome. got paid 3.00 to get 23 deodorant my first trip. and the trip last week i got 4 packs of scrubbing bubbles toilet gels 24 weeks worth, and 8 old spice deo for 6.00 retail of 43.00 first deodorant trip retail was 94.00 yay go us
    hi buterflykis welcome to the SC Saskatchewan forum,you sound like an awesome couponer!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's the "Summer" edition - picture of a room with some abstract white birdie statues on the floor.

Giving-Small - do you still collect coupons to use for donations to the food bank? I have a friend who works there who told me about you (I think it's you!?). If so, I have formula coupons for you as I just had a baby but have no need for formula!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

josi -- I did donate to the food bank for a bit but mostly to AIDS saskatoon now for people who are HIV positive and their families. I used to do formula but not right now.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by watsonmom View Post
    hey every one sorry for having been quiet on my end but i'm reading and learning a lot here on the site and keeping busy with the kids and trying to put a veggie garden in.....i don't have green fingers thank god DH does...lol.
    i was wondering if any of you can tell me what your SDM has for electronics planning on spending some points towards electronics but my SDM doesn't have to much ( thats when it sucks to live in a small town...lol) might go to saskatoon regina or yorkton instead thank you for your help every one

The SDM on South Albert in Regina has quite a few electronics, cameras etc. They are open 24 hours so if you wanted a big ticket item you should probably go at 12:00 midnight. The last time I went in to do 20 X the points the girl working told me that on bonus redemption days people always come late at night like that.

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

I have Saskatoon Boston pizza coupons for trade..Pls PM if interested.. The coupons are

2for 1 lunch
    10$ off 40$
    5$ off 25$
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Thread Information