User Tag List

Page 73 of 118 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Inspired by gsr's thread about printable coupons, maybe us Saskatchewanians could help each other out by posting where we have been able to use printables. We could include:
    City
    Store
    Store location
    Hassle/No hassle
    Always/Sometimes
    Dollar amount limit.

Whadya think?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'd be interested in a meet up! I work shift work so my schedule is a bit weird, my days off are wed and thurs, but let me know if anything gets organized and I'll try to make it!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was in Sobeys preston yesterday and they have $1 crest toothpaste on was able to buy 3 for free from rcss $1 off manufacturers coupon, I went back to rcss to get some more but no where to find anymore.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Good deal Boldjack. I didn't realize Sobey's had that on sale for $1.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I like this idea - but maybe just post successful consistent use by date in one area and unsuccessful in another.

So I could post 3 or 4 occasions for May starting with date as a wiki thread. It could have three sections:

Saskatoon -

April xx LD - 8th - Aveeno $3 printable Living Well
    April xx LD - 8th - Ziplock b2 save $2
    April xx LD - 8th - Ziplock b2 save $4
    May xx Walmart - Stonebridge - Ziplocak b2 save $4

Saskatoon - Did not work

April xx RCSS - 8th .......

Regina

Regina - Did not work

Other Cities

So we could make a Wiki thread in the local forum area that we all could enter and add.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnie7 View Post
    Inspired by gsr's thread about printable coupons, maybe us Saskatchewanians could help each other out by posting where we have been able to use printables. We could include:
    City
    Store
    Store location
    Hassle/No hassle
    Always/Sometimes
    Dollar amount limit.

Whadya think?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Today we were told about some new rules at LD that are still a wee bit fuzzy and may change once they have full briefing.

So in a nutshell, no coupons that go over the amount of the product - they can not round down. No coupons of the same "amount" even if different UPCs.

So you can use 50 cent and $1 and $1.50 stack as long as the product is more than $2 and there's no restriction on multiple coupons.

The manager is coming back from meetings in Vancouver so there will be a staff briefing and the coupon policy clarified more and explained better.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

thanks for your contribution on here, it is always very helpful for all of us here saskatchewanians hehehe. I will make sure to follow this thread as I am curious about the new policy in ld, hasnt been there for a very long time about 3 months now.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Today we were told about some new rules at LD that are still a wee bit fuzzy and may change once they have full briefing.

So in a nutshell, no coupons that go over the amount of the product - they can not round down. No coupons of the same "amount" even if different UPCs.

So you can use 50 cent and $1 and $1.50 stack as long as the product is more than $2 and there's no restriction on multiple coupons.

The manager is coming back from meetings in Vancouver so there will be a staff briefing and the coupon policy clarified more and explained better.
    I am a bit confused if I have 2 pampers coupons that are for 4.00 from different sources/bar codes can I use them,if not that's it for my stacking I have enough coupons for around 20 packs it's taken me 2 and half mths top put them together.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

That's how it is currently according to Clint and the staff on yesterday at 8th Street.

But I think that this is temporary. They are waiting for the manager to get back with more details. I think they've confused the same "source" and the same "value" and are doing both.

Let's hope so. We will likely here this week. In the meantime, Lawson Heights staff may have had a different or no briefing by phone yet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All, this is my first post so be kind
    I have been collecting coupons for a couple of months and headed out to SDM -Preston Crossing to use them for the first time. So here is my purchase:
    2 - Scott Towel (6 rolls) on sale 4.77 used $2 off coupon x2 got them for 2.77 each
    1 - Sunlight dish soap on sale 2.49 used $.50 off coupon
    2 - Dove Hairspray on sale 3.99 each used $2 off wub 2
    2 - Motrin super strength on sale 5.99 used $5 off coupon (had 2) - $.99each
    1 - Tide to go pen on sale $3.79 used $1 off
    1 - Axe body wash on sale 5.49 used $1
    I ended up saving $25.50 on the purchase.
    In addition I found a few tear pads - $2 off any large size Advil( (exp Jan 31, 2012), $1 off any Axe Body Wash (exp Dec 31, 2011), save $1.50 wub any 1 U by Kotex Tween product (exp. June 19, 2011)
    and lastly they had 24 rolls of Royale bathroom tissue on sale for $4.99 - didn't have a coupon but still seemed like a good deal.

Thanks for all of your posts, they are really helpful to a rookie couponer!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

lballantyne - that's a good shop. Thanks for the tip on the TP - that's a good deal for Royale. You can order coupons from websaver.ca for Royale.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I have been couponing for about a month now and just wanted to share some information about the Swift Current stores. The only place that hasn't taken my internet printable coupons is Pharmasave; all other stores that I have visited (Canadian Tire, Shoppers, Walmart, Wholesale Club, Pioneer Coop, Safeway) have accepted internet printable coupons. In order to avoid any hassles at the checkout, I go to customer service when I first enter the store and show them the coupons I would like to use. Then I proceed to shop.

The best customer service so far is Shoppers. The clerks were being trained on their new computer system so when I brought them coupons they were actually happy! I also ended up with a SCOP so that was a good learning experience as well (and a freebie for me!). Because I had purchased over $50 they also had to input a $10 Shoppers gift card! So many variations for them.

Then when I went back this weekend, the clerk that had helped me smiled and laughed and told the new trainee that I was a wonderful customer. That made my day! Maybe shopping in a smaller city has its benefits because so far I haven't had any major problems using coupons.

Anyone else from the Swift Current area? Should we try meeting to trade coupons just like Regina and Saskatoon?

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    lballantyne - that's a good shop. Thanks for the tip on the TP - that's a good deal for Royale. You can order coupons from websaver.ca for Royale.
    I think Giving-Small meant to say GoCoupons.ca for the Royale coupon
    Also, save your next sunlight coupon, because every few months they go on a Sun/Mon sale at Shoppers for $0.99!

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Hi, this is my first time stacking at LD for diapers ..I have 2each of the Pampers 4$ off WUB diapers and wipes, 2$ off Pampers baby dry and 1$ off wipes..How cna I stack these..they are all from Brandsaver and do not ahve the wording "limit of 4coupons, blah blah" on them..can some walk me through this? Thanks! still a little nervous abt stacking
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was just checking out the wording on the new P&G coupons from insert--they no longer have the '4 like coupons' wording but now have a 'one manufacturer coupon per purchase' wording.
    Has anyone tried to stack yet with these at LD? It sounds like you may only be able to use one per purchase.
    The interpretation of these coupons are so variable.
    I was at the 8th St. LD and they wouldn't let me stack more than 4 P&G coupons even though I had coupons that did NOT have the '4 like coupons' wording.
    Also, has anyone tried stacking Pampers coupons lately? They never had the '4 like coupons' wording on them--but are still P&G products.
    Last edited by crAZy4dEAls; Mon, Jun 13th, 2011 at 02:58 PM.

Page 73 of 118 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Thread Information