User Tag List

Page 77 of 118 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Great news for stacker's at LD Lawson heights I was in there today I per-ordered the cheerios thought it would be better than fighting the masses LOL,I asked Tammy which coupons we can still use she was really puzzled she said nothing in the lawsons store has changed I told her I wanted to stack diapers she said bring them to MEEEE I will take all the coupons as we did before nothing has changed just make sure the coupons have different bar codes as always,the wording she said does not apply to LD at Lawson for sure,also if any of you have quite a few cheerios[or just a few]you can bring them in pay for them with your coupons[no tax free] and she will give you pre order receipt and phone when they get them in,I like this as we get a chance to talk to the managers and give them our business again,I will be stacking again for sure,I love to help my kids out and this way I can.

BTW:Tammy is a manager with the long blond[really light hair color]
    she was always the stern one but it seems after talking to her she justs wants to do everything by the book which is great!
    Last edited by glenglen; Mon, Jun 20th, 2011 at 10:54 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Perfect!! Thanks GS! I thought I knew all I needed to know to be a smartcanucks member... but, learn something EVERY DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

REGARDING DOLLARAMA!

So, just to be sure what I heard was true - before I asked the GM of the Dollarama in Stonebridge (Saskatoon) whether or not they accept coupons, I emailed their head office.

Here is what I received...:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Received Today:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We do accept manufacturer's coupons - provided that these coupons are directly from the manufacturers and that we sell products that are subject to these coupons.
    Furthermore, there could be exceptions to this principle in regards to some specific products.

Thank you.

Rina Clarizio
    Représentante service à la clientèle
    Customer service representative
    DOLLARAMA L.P./S.E.C.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 3:19 PM
    To: contactus
    Subject: Coupons!

Hi,

I heard a rumour that Dollarama is now accepting coupons? Is this
    true? And, what do I do if the Dollarama I go to says they do not
    accept coupons at all?

Thanks for your help!

-R. Jefferson
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Le présent message (y compris tous les éléments joints) est confidentiel et est destiné à ses seuls destinataires. Si vous l'avez reçu par erreur, merci de l'indiquer à son expéditeur et procéder à sa destruction dans vos systèmes.
    -------------------
    This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return email and delete this message from your system.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, she didn't answer my second question about what I shoud do if a Dollarama refuses to take my coupons... Also, this email seems to be very impersonal as there is a Dollarama thread that has other who have emailed their HO and received the exact same email. I guess, I just emailed for certain confirmation and to have an authentic email in my inbox.

Anyhow, to remedy ever being put in a position where a cashier doesn't take my coupons at a Dollarama location I will just carry a copy of this email with me when I shop at any of their locations - I'm sure that would do the trick. The respondent from HO was quick in returning my email, so I suggest all of you die-hard Dollarama shoppers to shoot an email to HO (email address is under 'Contact Us' on the Dollarama website) and print out the reply and just carry it in your coupon binder alongside the rest of the coupon policies you might have. It will most probably come in handy...

Signing off!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Brilliance!

I just took my mom to LD up in Lawson to do some Dove and mosquito repellant shopping and it went as smooth as the skin of a babies bottom (too much? LOL - I couldn't think of a better analogy!)

The young lady that we dealt with was AWESOME and so kind. Today was a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    Great news for stacker's at LD Lawson heights I was in there today I per-ordered the cheerios thought it would be better than fighting the masses LOL,I asked Tammy which coupons we can still use she was really puzzled she said nothing in the lawsons store has changed I told her I wanted to stack diapers she said bring them to MEEEE I will take all the coupons as we did before nothing has changed just make sure the coupons have different bar codes as always,the wording she said does not apply to LD at Lawson for sure,also if any of you have quite a few cheerios[or just a few]you can bring them in pay for them with your coupons[no tax free] and she will give you pre order receipt and phone when they get them in,I like this as we get a chance to talk to the managers and give them our business again,I will be stacking again for sure,I love to help my kids out and this way I can.

she was always the stern one but it seems after talking to her she justs wants to do everything by the book which is great!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit2008 View Post
    Brilliance!

I just took my mom to LD up in Lawson to do some Dove and mosquito repellant shopping and it went as smooth as the skin of a babies bottom (too much? LOL - I couldn't think of a better analogy!)

The young lady that we dealt with was AWESOME and so kind. Today was a good day!
    that's great just like the olden days [a few mths back,LOl]
    thanks for the update on dollarama I will go and do a look see,we have to pick up a few things anyways from there.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

GlenGlen

Great news. Tammy is one of the management team at LD so great to hear. She's direct and I have found her to be supportive and matter of fact about coupons.

Glad to hear it's things as usual at Lawson.

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post

Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Thanks giving small that's the impression I got from her as well,the expression on her face was WHAT we haven't changed our policy it was surprise and shock!she was rather firm in saying come to me and you will have no problems [happy dancing in my chair]LD has been great the past 3/4 years and now it is back on!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to LD on 8th today. First time in a few weeks due to the change. It was the same as it was early on in the year. I was also told that they were going to do a work shop for us hard core couponers that want to know the rules. This workshop is going to be for the consumers and the cashiers but they don't have a date for it yet.
    I learned" Just don't get served by Rod (the bigger guy with no hair)".
    He was interpeting the wording on the coupons differently than the other cashiers.
    I did check the wording on the coupons with CS before I shopped, made life easier for everyone, just don't stack P and G, which we all are aware of.
    Happy couponing.

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Softy,

When you know the date of this said workshop, please post it! I'd love to sit in and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by softy View Post
    I went to LD on 8th today. First time in a few weeks due to the change. It was the same as it was early on in the year. I was also told that they were going to do a work shop for us hard core couponers that want to know the rules. This workshop is going to be for the consumers and the cashiers but they don't have a date for it yet.
    I learned" Just don't get served by Rod (the bigger guy with no hair)".
    He was interpeting the wording on the coupons differently than the other cashiers.
    I did check the wording on the coupons with CS before I shopped, made life easier for everyone, just don't stack P and G, which we all are aware of.
    Happy couponing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well it's great to hear that people are stacking at LD again! I haven't done any shopping there for some time, so hopefully can get back at it!

AUCTION-berries/Axe/food
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If anyone is looking for the chocolate cheerios, Walmart East in Regina has plenty (or they did at 0730 this morning). The are right inside the front door.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And if anyone has success with coupons at dollarama, please post and share! I am excited to have another place to coupon.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Hi - just a question about the 2 London Drug stores in Saskatoon - do they allow stacking (or should I say do the cashiers know what you are talking about when you try to do it)? Next time I am in the city I want to take advantage of this wonderful stacking thing.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Seen em at Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, RCSS, Sobeys, Extra foods.
    Thx - I can't get out until the evening in Stoon, and am SO hoping there are some left in the city - I have two coupons.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

If you go to the customer service desk they all know about stacking and are usually friendly.

Right now Lawson may be a bit more relaxed about the rules - easier to use P&G coupons at.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasklady View Post
    Hi - just a question about the 2 London Drug stores in Saskatoon - do they allow stacking (or should I say do the cashiers know what you are talking about when you try to do it)? Next time I am in the city I want to take advantage of this wonderful stacking thing.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Page 77 of 118 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread Information