User Tag List

Page 86 of 118 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    139 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieBargainista View Post
    Thanks, I will keep looking!
    Did you find a box yet, as I am still looking for the same thing before I redeem my coupon.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Hi saskatchewan,how's the weather this week,in Barrie Ontario it's a scorcher I'm not used to the humidity I came here on the 3rd of july I'm going home on the 28th of July and no rain in site,this coming week is worse 43 for the predicted week and high high 30's,I have been in the sprinkler daily and we go to the mall to shop and cool off,beautiful place[Ontario] I can't stand the humidity Saskatchewan I miss you Lol.
    Last edited by glenglen; Sat, Jul 16th, 2011 at 07:55 PM.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I'm pretty sure the smaller Shreddies with the $12 in coupons are at Extra Foods. Does it have to be the "maple sugar flavour" or is it any? Don't think they were maple sugar ones.

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    yes they do!! I was determined to find a 550g box with coupons, I went to WM, RCSS and all they had were the family size... and then FINALLY found the right size box at safeway!
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I just got regular plain jane shreddies, not a fan of sweet things.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi my name is nBetty I live in Regina and I am 55. My neighbour introduced me to couponing. I buy mainly diaper and laundry detergent for my daughter. I have a stockpile of what I need.

I have 3 beautiful grandchildren, Luka 3 1/2 and Khloe 10 months in Regina. A beautiful grandson 20 months in Calgary.

Co-workers tease me at work about couponing, but also ask me for coupons. If I get a $50.00 GC, I tell them I am going to turn it into $100.00

Glad to join the group.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Ho Luka nice to see another new member,sounds like your a great couponer already!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Hi Luka! Welcome to the site! I am also in Regina, and I am 24 years old who is a student and a homeowner who works full time as well! I get teased all the time for couponing due to my age!! I think everyone picks on us, but hey its saving money! Welcome to the site and if you need any help let me know! I think I got Regina stores down pretty good!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just thought everyone might wanna know, LD has started carrying Newmans own pasta sauce and salad dressing. Now we can use all those stacks we've been saving! I had multiples of 3 different any newmans coupons from the last couple red plum inserts and even a couple newmans pasta ones from the canadian living clip n save. they are all $3.29 regular price.

I got 7 Jars of pasta sauce and 6 bottles of salad dressing for free with a $0.23 overage here is how:
    i used
    13 $1.00 off any newmans owns product x 3 diff UPCs
    = $39.00
    that would have made it $0.29 per item. which is still pretty awesome.
    but then I threw in 4 $1.00 off any newmans pasta sauce.
    = $43.00
    I had not planned on buying these so I think I did pretty awesome for on the spot calculations. I know my mom was impressed (she was paying the bill cause this was all for her to use in her care home)

hope you all have the same luck I did.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just thought everyone might wanna know, LD has started carrying Newmans own pasta sauce and salad dressing. Now we can use all those stacks we've been saving! I had multiples of 3 different any newmans coupons from the last couple red plum inserts and even a couple newmans pasta ones from the canadian living clip n save. they are all $3.29 regular price.

I got 7 Jars of pasta sauce and 6 bottles of salad dressing for free with a $0.23 overage here is how:
    i used
    13 $1.00 off any newmans owns product x 3 diff UPCs
    = $39.00
    that would have made it $0.29 per item. which is still pretty awesome.
    but then I threw in 4 $1.00 off any newmans pasta sauce.
    = $43.00
    I had not planned on buying these so I think I did pretty awesome for on the spot calculations. I know my mom was impressed (she was paying the bill cause this was all for her to use in her care home)

hope you all have the same luck I did.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks for sharing - that's great. They usually carry if for a few months in summer.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

thanks for sharing l will have to get some the next time i am in the city

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

does the LD at 8th street in saskatoon allow stacking of coupons with same amounts but different UPCs?

earlier there was a post saying they dont do same amounts even if the UPCs are different. can someone pls clarify?
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Yes that was a weekend blip I think.

I haven't gone recently but last time - different upcs but no rounding down so if the coupon goes over the value you can't use it.

Anyone shop there recently - what rules did they use?

Quote Originally Posted by divya View Post
    does the LD at 8th street in saskatoon allow stacking of coupons with same amounts but different UPCs?

earlier there was a post saying they dont do same amounts even if the UPCs are different. can someone pls clarify?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi Everybody,

My name's Chelsey and I am very new to Couponing.....I keep seeing posts about a Red Plum insert and I don't know what that is or where I can get it. Any help would be appreciated in this!

Im glad to see there is a local group here to help us Newbies out

Im a single mom in Saskatoon and am very excited to get going with this!

Chelsey

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi Chelsey, I'm in Saskatoon, too. The Red Plum is a little booklet of coupons - the last one came out about two weeks ago - for me, it came with the Wednesday flyers.

Page 86 of 118 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread Information