User Tag List

Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ha Stoonmom! I was just coming on on to ask the same question!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

seems like were all quit going to LD as soon as the new coupon changes but they do allow some coupons still I will try them in the next week[pampers] as I'm waiting for a few more right now!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi Everyone!

I'm in Saskatoon, and when I was in the Sobey's on 8th and Cumberland March 12th, I found:

$1.50 off Van Houtten coffee (awesome for me!!) exp: oct 31, 2011
    B3G1 free Whiskas wet cat food exp: oct 31, 2011

It was just an in and out trip, but two useful coupons doesn't hurt!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sqawker1 View Post
    Hi... completely new to this and havent even yet figured out the Welcome Lounge, but I knwo that Shoppers has a serious deal on Huggies and Pampers, reg $21.99 now $7.99 as they are probably coming out with a new design or something... scored big at new WillowGrove Shoppers as my daughter and husband are having first baby and I am loving finding deals that can help out!! Since I am completely new, can you let me know if you received this message... I would appreciate it as want to figure out the complete site, but... baby steps! Thank you!

Yes, I went and picked up a bunch when they were on for 9.99 and was told by one of the clerks that Pampers is coming out with new packaging. Also a rep was coming to Stoon to reface (???) the shelves so they were clearing out the "old" packaging. I love that SDM clears stuff out so often.

S'toon mom wants to save!
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

went to LD at Lawson yesterday just to look around and see if there was anything I could stack (waiting until hubby gets paid on Friday to shop) and I was pretty dissapointed. I have a $3 and $4.50 coupons for Pampers Splashers that I wanted to stack, and they didn't HAVE ANY splashers, only Huggies swimmers.
    I also wanted to stack some other Pampers coupons to get regular diapers for my son, but he's in size 2 and the biggest size 2 package they had was only 72 diapers for like $20, and at walmart they have something like 220 size 2 for $35, so it would be cheaper to just buy there with 1 coupon than to stack 3 or 4 at LD.
    Also was looking for Purex because I have 2 different coupons for that, but they didn't have any big bottles. Pretty lame trip in total!

oh yeah...this is my first post on this board. I'm Heather, I'm in Saskatoon and I'm a mom to a 2.5 year old girl and 5 month old boy!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome Heatsy
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Hi heatsy the pampers go on sale this week I think Friday B2 for 26.99, I need to try and put together two sets that total 32.00 x17 that would include the wipes I do have extra coupons if you need some I only have the brand-saver and websaver ones I need the flyer ones so if you need any extra please PM me,that is the sale I'm waiting for I'm going to try and get diapers for my daughters babies,
    Last edited by glenglen; Wed, May 18th, 2011 at 01:16 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

hello saskers!
    just curious as to weather or not anyone else received the new smart source last week. I know it was supposed to be released on MAy 14th, but here in Bushell Park (air force base) it didnt come in our weekly flyer bundle. im really hoping i didnt miss it last week, so did anyone else get it yet??

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

no smart source here was it out

S'toon mom wants to save!
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindon View Post
    hello saskers!
    just curious as to weather or not anyone else received the new smart source last week. I know it was supposed to be released on MAy 14th, but here in Bushell Park (air force base) it didnt come in our weekly flyer bundle. im really hoping i didnt miss it last week, so did anyone else get it yet??
    we don't have a subscription to the Star Phoenix, but we do get bundles of flyers delivered to our house twice a week...the Red Plum and Smart Source are not included in these. If I want them, I have to actually go out and buy the paper, which is what I did to get the smart source last week.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Heatsy View Post
    we don't have a subscription to the Star Phoenix, but we do get bundles of flyers delivered to our house twice a week...the Red Plum and Smart Source are not included in these. If I want them, I have to actually go out and buy the paper, which is what I did to get the smart source last week.
    That kinda sucks! Out here, the paper guy delivers the bundles of flyers to the Canex for ppl to pick up when they check their po box. they had the same thing in the appartment i used to live at in town. and as a rule, we get the smart sources and red plumbs (no p&g's tho). i was just hoping the new smart source hadnt reached out area yet and that i hadnt missed it! but tomorrow is flyer day, so i guess i'll find out for sure then! if nothing again, the moose jaw times harold is gonna have some 'splaning to do!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PBR Auction sales (just north of Costco outside Saskatoon) has in their store right now "original nicole miller" brand slip/wrap dresses for $2. I recently seen these at Costco for 10 so I bought two haha.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Are there certain days when it is better to buy the paper if you're looking for coupons, or is it hit and miss?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah in sk View Post
    Are there certain days when it is better to buy the paper if you're looking for coupons, or is it hit and miss?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/147615-...-below-canada/

If you buy the Star Phoenix on these days you'll most likly get the coupon inserts.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Anybody else shop in PA????

Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread Information