User Tag List

Page 67 of 118 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by boldjack View Post
    hi there glenglen, i was just actually there about an hour ago? but didnt have the guts to use my $4 off advil coupon, can you please tell me the new policy wasn't aware of this, was away for 3 months. thanks!
    Oh darn you should have used the Advil coupon[ I have many times],the new Walmart policy is posted on here in the coupon area[not sure where]they let you get the full value of your coupon and it can be applied to your bill or you can have the cash BTW the policy is on all the tills at the confed store but the Preston was obviously the best store so far to use it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Quote Originally Posted by fin fan View Post
    I have been stacking at LD in Regina with much success. I have taken my purchases to CS and had no problems. 1 clerk said they had a limit of 4 identical items, but still let me buy about 20. Went back to get more the next day and it went smoothly as well (with a different CSM). I ended up with about 50 Dove Deodorant and about 20 Dove travel-size body wash totally free and only had to pay the tax. I did a PM on the deodorant at Safeway and then used a RCSS B2S2 coupon and a tear pad B2S2 coupon and a printable coupon. Total price for 2 deoderant was $5.98 and they credited me with $6 in coupons so it even reduced the taxes a bit. They allowed the PM, the competitor's coupon, the stacking, the printable and let me use the overage for the taxes. Sweet!

Since I can't use that many myself, I think I'll share with family and friends and take the rest to a woman's shelter. Thanks to the knowledge shared by SCs I can pay it forward.
    SO Safeway took an RCSS coupon? I'm confused...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

new coupons found while shopping this weekend
    $3 off 2 raid products (CT)
    $1 off any axe BW
    $1.50 off tween U kotex product (SDM)
    $2 off large Advil (SMD)
    $1 off pakak paste (safeway)
    75c off adams peanut butter

no luck with stacking at LD on 8th last week. Flyer pg coupons were not allowed to be stacked. Anything that said "one coupon per purchase" was only allowed one coupon. Rod,(i think that was his name) explained all the coupon wording to me..four identical coupons could be used on four different items. He let some of the j and j coupons to be stacked but the wording had to be right. He said that we had extreme couponing to thank and that pg had lost a lot of money because of it and has changed their policy.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Wow softy that's no good

AUCTION-berries/Axe/food
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sulley1234 View Post
    SO Safeway took an RCSS coupon? I'm confused...
    Just to clarify. I did a price match from the Safeway flyer, not at Safeway. It was LD that took the RCSS coupon zone coupon, PM from the Safeway flyer and accepted the manufacturors coupon. Sorry for the confusion.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have a question. GT has Arm & Hammer laundry soap posted at $1.99 in their flier as an extreme sale price, but are already out of it (and super darn because I have a coupon). Does anyone think there is anyone who will price match that price?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    Oh darn you should have used the Advil coupon[ I have many times],the new Walmart policy is posted on here in the coupon area[not sure where]they let you get the full value of your coupon and it can be applied to your bill or you can have the cash BTW the policy is on all the tills at the confed store but the Preston was obviously the best store so far to use it.
    wow! this is great news for all of us!!! I'm sooo excited to use coupons now at walmart. I dont really like using coupons there as I had bad experience before. Now, I will not be too afraid to use my coupons there anymore that is exceeding the price. crossing my fingers.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was at Walmart on the West Side - and they priced matched no problem. What a Deal!!!

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Walmart has been advertising their Ad match policy so price matching shouldn't be a problem!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by softy View Post
    no luck with stacking at LD on 8th last week. Flyer pg coupons were not allowed to be stacked. Anything that said "one coupon per purchase" was only allowed one coupon. Rod,(i think that was his name) explained all the coupon wording to me..four identical coupons could be used on four different items. He let some of the j and j coupons to be stacked but the wording had to be right. He said that we had extreme couponing to thank and that pg had lost a lot of money because of it and has changed their policy.
    I am so sad to hear this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah in sk View Post
    I have a question. GT has Arm & Hammer laundry soap posted at $1.99 in their flier as an extreme sale price, but are already out of it (and super darn because I have a coupon). Does anyone think there is anyone who will price match that price?
    Does anyone know if this soap is good for HE machines?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am going out to try it - wish me luck

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Quote Originally Posted by fin fan View Post
    Just to clarify. I did a price match from the Safeway flyer, not at Safeway. It was LD that took the RCSS coupon zone coupon, PM from the Safeway flyer and accepted the manufacturors coupon. Sorry for the confusion.
    That's amazing!!! So LD will take RCSS Coupon Zone coupons? I had no idea!!! Was it the LD on 8th or LD in Lawson?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah in sk View Post
    Yes, I got Walmart in Stonebridge to price match the $1.99 that was advertised in the GT flyer. Then I used a $0.75 off coupon for the Arm & Hammer Detergent. It was great!!!!!

Go to it!!! Quick!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Hey everyone!

My friend and I (both university students at the U of S) are going to be driving up to Slave Lake with a truck full of donations - We have been couponing for the last little while and have acquired a ginormous stock pile and will be donating 99% of it! We're still students so we need to keep a few tubes of toothpaste and what not for ourselves. If any of you in Saskatoon are interested in donating a few items from your stock piles, etc. please let me know - the more we can, help the better. Preferably hygiene products, and non-perishable food items. We will be taking off this weekend (stopping in Edmonton, and then off to Slave Lake)... Contact me before Friday and we can arrange a pick up!

Thanks!

Page 67 of 118 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast

Thread Information