User Tag List

Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

sulley - wow that's awesome what you're doing. I don't stockpile hygiene - buy and donate right away. I'll see if I can squeeze in a shop for some stuff and pm you if I can.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    sulley - wow that's awesome what you're doing. I don't stockpile hygiene - buy and donate right away. I'll see if I can squeeze in a shop for some stuff and pm you if I can.
    Thanks, Giving-Small! There are quite a few students at the U of S who are from the Slave Lake area, so a few of the members of the USSU (University of Saskatchewan Student's Union) thought it would be a really cool thing to do.

I don't want anyone to put themselves out, or stress over gathering a lot of things to donate - every small bit counts, whether it is your positive energy, prayers or physical item donation... I know the people of the Slave Lake area will be grateful!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stoonmom View Post
    Does anyone know if this soap is good for HE machines?
    Yes that is what i bought.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yay! I went to WalMart and pricematched the laundry soap (took some explaining of how to read the flier though), then used the coupon getting a bottle for $1.25. I got three bottles of soap, but only had one coupon . Still an awesome deal though!

Also, yes they have soap for He machines

After a great shopping trip I came home and found a sample of Purex in my mailbox! Looking forward to loads and loads of clean laundry

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sulley1234 View Post
    Hey everyone!

My friend and I (both university students at the U of S) are going to be driving up to Slave Lake with a truck full of donations - We have been couponing for the last little while and have acquired a ginormous stock pile and will be donating 99% of it! We're still students so we need to keep a few tubes of toothpaste and what not for ourselves. If any of you in Saskatoon are interested in donating a few items from your stock piles, etc. please let me know - the more we can, help the better. Preferably hygiene products, and non-perishable food items. We will be taking off this weekend (stopping in Edmonton, and then off to Slave Lake)... Contact me before Friday and we can arrange a pick up!

Thanks!
    How wonderful of you to do this! As for me, I'm tapped out - we gave a ginormous donation to the semi that went out last week - many toiletries, full size and sample sized; and a good stock of food items.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Hey everyone,
    Dont know if this is a repost or not, but I went to safeway today, and they have kellogs cereal on 3for 12 dollars. However, there is a coupon in their flyer for a free jug of 4l milk when you buy three of them. As well, kellogs has free copons on their cereal. So today I spent 12 dollars and got 3 boxes of cereal, 4 litre of milk, free bananas, free minute maid juice, and free yogurt all for 12 bucks!! Go take advantage of this!! Also 100 airmiles, when you spend 100. However, I came up 12 dollars short, and the line ups were huge, so I didnt get the airmiles

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi everyone. I am from Gull Lake, SK (pop. about 1000) and we don't get the Smart Source or other coupon inserts in the newspapers. I just started couponing and was wondering if someone could mail me 1 copy of the insert flyer. Apparently the first weekend in June is when the insert comes out. If I need to trade coupons, I can do that too. Thanks so much!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Isn't there like a free newspaper around Gull Lake that has the smart source in them? I know Assinaboia Free Press or whatever it's called gets the Smart Source.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I telephoned the Swift Current Booster and apparently they only put the coupons in the city papers, not the rural papers. They also only insert the coupons sporadically. So much for living in the smaller communities!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Quick question for folks of Saskatoon, I HEARD that the P&G Brandsaver flyer is coming out this weekend and the Red Plum flyer is also coming out this weekend. Now, my question is, I've always been able to get my hands on Redplum flyers from the Star Phoenix, but I have never seen a P7G Brandsaver flyer.... Does Brandsaver come in the Star Phoenix, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thx

Sulley!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    How wonderful of you to do this! As for me, I'm tapped out - we gave a ginormous donation to the semi that went out last week - many toiletries, full size and sample sized; and a good stock of food items.
    Thank you for the kind words! And, don't worry. I just thought I would post it in case anyone was interested. It's brilliant that you have already have donated items!!!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

The Brandsaver is in the Star Phoenix.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinambulance View Post
    Hi everyone. I am from Gull Lake, SK (pop. about 1000) and we don't get the Smart Source or other coupon inserts in the newspapers. I just started couponing and was wondering if someone could mail me 1 copy of the insert flyer. Apparently the first weekend in June is when the insert comes out. If I need to trade coupons, I can do that too. Thanks so much!
    I don't have the insert info for you, but wanted to say HI because I used to teach in Gull Lake - from 1986-1989!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Alright, folks of Saskatoon - I just emailed Michelle Peters (Head of Flyer Inserts for the Star Phoenix) and she confirmed that both REDPLUM and BRANDSAVER will be in Saturday's (June 4) paper!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I don't have the insert info for you, but wanted to say HI because I used to teach in Gull Lake - from 1986-1989!
    I was born in 1986... haha!

Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information