User Tag List

Page 72 of 118 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Despite all my efforts I somehow missed the P&G inserts grr. I went for a walk around my area in an attempt to do some recycle bin diving. I've only lived in saskatoon for a little over a year. So where could I find myself some recycling bins in the confederation area?? I really want to get my hands on some olay, old spice, and gillette coups

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

shmelady there are recycle bins on 22nd street about a half block before shoppers lot's of them in a area that is kinda blocked off from the main road,it far for me but once in awhile we'll drive over there.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

They`re in the summer issue of Western Living. I think some people might get it with the paper -we don`t. And I think CAA members receive them.

I also think this booklet Clip N Save will be with other magazines like Homemakers and Chatelaine - they often are, although one or two of the coupons can be a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by sulley1234 View Post
    where did you find these booklets???
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I just got back from extra foods there was someone using coupons there before me they left cat coupons by the cat food and I use that kind of cat food/s big thanks to the coupon fairy,I heard that cashiers saying she had so many coupons after 10.00 we do an override,so prety sure I JUST MISSED THE FAIRY[LOL]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is anyone thinking of doing a coupon exchange in Saskatoon any time soon? I haven't been part of one, just wondering how often it is done, and how successful it's been in the past? I'd be interested in going and meeting my fellow Saskatoon couponers!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I was thinking that once we had the brandsavers it might be good to meet up and they're out now.

What do people think? Steyntjie mentioned wanting to meet but I think you're only here weekdays - Steyntjie?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm available any weekday after 4pm, and any time on the weekends!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my schedule is all over the place but if I can make I'm so in. and my mom would be there for sure.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom and I got an awesome deal on cat food today. here are the details... unadvertised sale Giant Tiger, Iams dry cat food 341g Bag 1.97 with the new $2.00 Brandsaver Coupon absolutely Free. + 3.00 coupon inside for our next purchase. we got 8 bags.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

wow didnt know giant tiger lets u use coupon over the sales price? is this always? or just depends on the cashier?

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Hve some coupons for Boston pizza saskatoon , interested in trade ..pls PM me..thye are

2 for 1 lunch
    10$ off 40$ or more
    2X 5$ off 25$ or more
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I would love a get together too... actually I really need to organize my coupons into a binder. right now I'm using a sort of filing system and it's getting annoying as I keep accumulating. I tried to do the binder once already but I would like to get a look at someone else's organization.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponpaige View Post
    My mom and I got an awesome deal on cat food today. here are the details... unadvertised sale Giant Tiger, Iams dry cat food 341g Bag 1.97 with the new $2.00 Brandsaver Coupon absolutely Free. + 3.00 coupon inside for our next purchase. we got 8 bags.
    I have read on here that people are using the 3.00 coupons at walmart to get the overage they had the bags on sale this past week think they were under 2.00 I seen them but can't recall you should make about 8.00 and get 8 bags free,I would go to Preston as that is where i got overage,didn't know if you knew this,hope your cat/s enjoy the food.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

The $3 iams coupons have a size restrictions on them. The $2 coupons do not, and the dog food was $1.73 so you get an overage even with the $2 coupon.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

thanks still good deal,I will be trying it in the future.

Page 72 of 118 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread Information