User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiltonFreecycle View Post
    The same is true here. It must be the Halton area in general. I've heard from other recently in the area and we're not the only ones. I too haven't rec'd mail in quite a few days - last night BOOM!! A ton of it. Our outgoing mail is picked up at the same box that in the incoming mail is dropped - so if it's not being dropped off I can only assume it's not being picked up either. This is why I've decided to drop it off at the PO near work instead now.

I don't know about your trade linny, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work for you - I'm just confirming what nicjosemm has stated.
    I am glad I am not the only one with a Halton mail problem, I have barely had any mail for weeks, I got a train yesterday that was postmarked the 17th April and only just got here. Today my BF says you can't move at the front door for all the mail. Hopefully some of my missing trades are in there.

I have always received my trades from malificent, sometimes they were postmarked later but they always came
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

I've traded with malificent a few times too and always been very happy. Since none of us know what's going on in her life, I hate to judge her harshly.

What we can do is try to make this right - if you are in the boat of not having received something, why not post the list of what it was and those of us who are able to <and happen to have those coupons> can post what we will be sending you- that way you don't get it 10 times over! It'll be fun! Maybe start it as a seperate thread though because this one will be too messy.
    "Far over the misty mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old,
    We must away ere break of day, to seek the pale enchanted gold."

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebiehunter View Post
    What we can do is try to make this right - if you are in the boat of not having received something, why not post the list of what it was and those of us who are able to <and happen to have those coupons> can post what we will be sending you- that way you don't get it 10 times over! It'll be fun! Maybe start it as a seperate thread though because this one will be too messy.
    I've spoken to alot of others and it's trains, GCs, stamps, and HV coupons are missing. I wouldn't be upset if it was just a couple of regular coupons.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

from what Im reading here, people who have done BIGGER traes are not receiving it their end and those little coupon for coupon trades are being received. definetly fishy. If more than TEN people are having problems, there is a problem, no doubt about it, and while shes not answering anybodys PM,and there is no real reason not to to REPLY....nobody is judging her harshly. We're frustrated as we have waited for MONTHS for trades and did not receive our side of the trade. ...well in my case been waiting since Jan... when she did NOT move
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebiehunter View Post
    I've traded with malificent a few times too and always been very happy. Since none of us know what's going on in her life, I hate to judge her harshly.

ya, have to agree with linny and bloo...seems like all the 'bigger' trades, like stamps and GC's arent being recieved!mine was for stamps for quite a few good high value coupons given to her
    Last edited by miniv; Wed, May 6th, 2009 at 05:58 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I traded with her recently, coupons for coupons, turned out fine.

Z

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I traded with her recently, coupons for coupons, turned out fine.

Z
    ya, as bloo stated, those that were coupon for coupon seems fine..just the ones for GC's, stamps, or even HV coupons seem to be missing

Trading Score
    233 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miniv View Post
    ya, as bloo stated, those that were coupon for coupon seems fine..just the ones for GC's, stamps, or even HV coupons seem to be missing
    And about 14 trains!
    Looking for Amazon.ca codes, $4 chicken, $4 Chapman's
    Wishlist

Trade list

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Oh my god
    14 trains?
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    63 (87%)

Quote Originally Posted by caring View Post
    And about 14 trains!
    LMAO!!! I wish I had received 14 trains!!! Have any of you bothered to find out what was going on? Not that it's any of your business, but I've had some tragedy's happening. Do any of you have anything better to do than gossip about me? I'm having some severe issues and you people are so quick to whine about your freakin' coupons. I'm done with this site. I've said to more than one newbie that this was a great site with extremely friendly people... Well, thank you very much all of you for completely contradicting that. Some of you like to gossip in your profile messages and I've noticed that you had to take them down...
    I have nothing further to say or get from this site. You all really need to find something better to do.
    Always L4 Purina ProPlan tin FPC's for my babies!!!

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by malificent View Post
    LMAO!!! I wish I had received 14 trains!!! Have any of you bothered to find out what was going on? Not that it's any of your business, but I've had some tragedy's happening. Do any of you have anything better to do than gossip about me? I'm having some severe issues and you people are so quick to whine about your freakin' coupons. I'm done with this site. I've said to more than one newbie that this was a great site with extremely friendly people... Well, thank you very much all of you for completely contradicting that. Some of you like to gossip in your profile messages and I've noticed that you had to take them down...
    I have nothing further to say or get from this site. You all really need to find something better to do.
    I'm really sorry to hear about your personal tragedies - I've had a few deaths in the family myself recently ... one of them, my 6-day old niece. Horrid.
    But (and I haven't traded with you, so I'm neutral here) maybe you could have posted something in your profile, just so people know that you've been far more frazzled & harried than usual? Even a "I'll get back to you!" might have helped.
    I have to say, though, such an attack, towards those who are merely trying to ascertain what happened, does sound a little guilty. I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation, but, take it from one who used to attack first, ask questions later - it makes you look like you're hiding something.
    Hope things get better soon.
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

If you had serious issues, then why not say that? In all the PMs back and forth you never said there were any reasons for the missing trades except your own forgetfulness or disorganization. Why come up with excuse after excuse ("I switched desks with my husband and he gave me a pile of envelopes I thought I mailed, oops!") for not mailing the envelopes, and not just explain the truth? And why keep trading if you couldn't keep up with the trades? I'm sorry if you have having issues, but if they are that serious, why did you keep trading if you knew you couldn't hold up your end of the trade?

There are way too many missing trades over a period of months - our trade was arranged Jan 27. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for more than two months, even though you never seemed concerned about the missing trade, never PMing me once to ask if I'd received it yet. I was patient and understanding at first - as I told you, I know there are things in life more important than coupons. I was always polite in PMs to you, even when one month became two. Only after contacting the mods and learning I wasn't the only one missing a trade did I give you a negative rating, and that was nearly three months after the trade. I gave you more than enough time to keep up your half of the bargain. You've also had plenty of time to PM me since then and explain what was happening and why the trade wasn't sent, and yet I haven't been PM'd.

I find it hard to believe that these 'issues' are the only reason trades are missing - why would so many coupon for coupon trades be arriving, but trades for stamps or gift cards not be?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Malificent, a lot of people have been trying to contact you for a long time, I read all the things that were posted on your wall that you deleted yourself and quite a few of them were just people asking where their end of the trade is.

I think this is unfortunate but by no means do you need to leave the site.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, May 6th, 2009 at 06:42 PM.

PunkRockPrincess davidsprincess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

wow.ive traded with malificent about 4 times. ive always received them and she sent me extras as well. i found her very fast and effecient.

i feel bad cause all these ppl are apparently getting ripped off by her. i never did personally. hope everything gets sorted out
    PunkRockPrincess

PunkRockPrincess davidsprincess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by malificent View Post
    hey sweetie.
    sorry about ur problems hun.
    ive traded with u several times and it was great. i even sent u agift once! dont leave the site,give it another shot. ppl shouldnt have just assumed. hopefully everything turns out ok.it want right to gossip.
    anyone with a problem should have pmd an administratot and the 3 of you should have worked it out
    PunkRockPrincess

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information