User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Expired
    I have never used cash backs on this site, so I need some help please.

I want to order the clinique 3 step set and get the gift with purchase but the link I have for it, http://www.sears.ca/gp/node/n/1285534011 won't give me the cashback since it isn't part of the partner part. And just searching on the sears.ca site with partner in the url I can't seem to find where to add the gwp.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hi there, go to the merchant list. Click on Sears.ca then click on beauty, then Clinique, add the gift then shop and buy what you wanted through sears.ca, and the minimum 26.50 for the gift, then on Sears you go through the checkout and done

It doesnt take you to another site or anything You can use the cashback link and the GWP still appears in the beauty section without using your special link.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I don't see where I add the gwp however.

By different site I meant it has "partners" in the url. So if I went through a regular sears.ca it wouldn't give me the cashback. The site I posted it clearly has add gwp, I don't know how to add the gwp otherwise.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ok give me one second ill go through the steps. I know it works because my friend ordered yesterday and I see her cashback for it.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ok.

Click through to Sears.ca

then click on the 'beauty' tab in the navigation on sears.ca, its at the top inbetween shoes and home tabs.

When you click beauty it takes you to the makeup and perfume section.

On the left hand side you will see some choices to click (pasted below) If you scroll down, you see 'shop by brand'

beauty
    new at Sears
    Issey Miyake
    Jean Paul Gaultier
    shop by category
    brands
    fragrances
    makeup
    skin care
    bath and body
    men
    beauty accessories
    shop all beauty

shop by brand
    Clinique
    Lancôme
    Elizabeth Arden
    Anna Sui
    Clarins
    Lise Watier
    Biotherm
    Shiseido
    Jamieson
    Make Up For Ever
    Phyto
    DECLÉOR
    MENSGROOM

Click on ''Clinque''

then your GWP is one that page, then add to cart and then you can shop at the Clinique portion of there site. Shop, add, pay your done

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I get all that, but when I go to
    http://www.sears.ca/gp/partners/clin...on/clinique_ca
    There is nowhere to add the GWP.
    Last edited by Justine; Mon, May 4th, 2009 at 04:20 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

OOOOh lol!

Interesting I have NO idea why its doing that, maybe they have technical issues?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Can you post the link that has the add to cart for the GWP?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Since I already had the items in my cart, I guess I don't have to worry about how I added the GWP. But, when I check out, it says "We're sorry, the item(s) selected are not available." What an ordeal, when I check the availability on my shopping cart, it says instock. So no clue.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I can't it appears here having techincal diffuculties, it was working yesterday.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Okay, I will try again later, if not, I will go to the store tomorrow. I think this is only until May 8th.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Its working now, must of been a technical issue on their side.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the cashback with the Clinique gift, a couple of times. It took forever to go thru though, and a few times it wouldn't confirm the availability of anything...always "pending", so then wouldn't go thru! But when I called, the products were available, and so was the bonus. It also would only let me add 1 Clinique bonus, and would NOT let me get both the Lancome and Clinique bonuses on the same order, despite spending above the required amount. PITA! But the bonus from Clinique both the eye and lip ones are worth the effort!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RetroMama View Post
    I got the cashback with the Clinique gift, a couple of times. It took forever to go thru though, and a few times it wouldn't confirm the availability of anything...always "pending", so then wouldn't go thru! But when I called, the products were available, and so was the bonus. It also would only let me add 1 Clinique bonus, and would NOT let me get both the Lancome and Clinique bonuses on the same order, despite spending above the required amount. PITA! But the bonus from Clinique both the eye and lip ones are worth the effort!
    You can add more than one clinique bonus? I want to get the kit with the full size and travel sized, which is $69, so really I am spending enough to get two. But it says one per customer.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Sally, thanks for your help.

I ordered online just now. I did go into the store today and the selection wasn't great. I did want to get the GWP for my mom or mother's day though, so I just bought one thing to qualify for it. I was going to buy a redness cleanser, but it was $26 and you have to spend $26.50 to qualify. She wouldn't do it for me. And tried to sell me the 3 piece set again and again, which I wanted, but told her I didn't like the sizes it came in (the online one was much better).

Also, my sears only had the eye GWP, and not the lip. They told me I could exchange it if they did get any in. Which I won't be doing since I mailed it out to my mom tonight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information