User Tag List

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Just when I think I have enough snacks for my brood I get the old "Mom we have no more ______________" fill in the blank with your favorite snack of the week. Well at least mom has COUPONS!!!

4 x Cottonelle $1.18 - 4 x $1
    5 x Yogurt $1.97 - $0.50 (only 4 x 50cents, she forgot 1)
    8 x Snacks(I wish these would go on sale!!) $2.93 - 2 x $4 off

Total before coupons $42.64 - After coupons $28.64

Coupons used yesterday and today $62
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

OMG i know how you feel but in this house it when i decide to have one all i find is empty boxes put back in the cupboard.....lol

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mom4boys1girl View Post
    OMG i know how you feel but in this house it when i decide to have one all i find is empty boxes put back in the cupboard.....lol

O.k. but you what I hate even more? Empty Popsicle boxes in the freezer.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

"8 x Snacks(I wish these would go on sale!!) $2.93 - 2 x $4 off"

If your kids like these.... I usually get them at Costco for 9.97 - 30 in a box (10 each - Doritos, Cheetos & Sunchips)... still a great deal when you have no coupons or sales for the small boxes. ... you would need 6 small boxes to get 30 ...at 2.93 is 17.58... savings of 7.61 at Costco !!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaetyg View Post
    "8 x Snacks(I wish these would go on sale!!) $2.93 - 2 x $4 off"

If your kids like these.... I usually get them at Costco for 9.97 - 30 in a box (10 each - Doritos, Cheetos & Sunchips)... still a great deal when you have no coupons or sales for the small boxes. ... you would need 6 small boxes to get 30 ...at 2.93 is 17.58... savings of 7.61 at Costco !!
    Thanks for the heads up. I've been trying to avoid Costco because you know what happens when you go there you come out broke. LOL

Now I realize why I didn't buy them at Costco it's because noone will eat the Sunchips.
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Wed, May 6th, 2009 at 12:54 PM.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    O.k. but you what I hate even more? Empty Popsicle boxes in the freezer.
    I actually have little signs all over the pantry:

No more than 4 cereal boxes open at one time..cannot open any more boxes without permission. Cannot find new treat stash without finishing off last treat stash. Close the XX eggos when you are done! Who put the tin foil in the plastic recycling? Who put the rubber band in the compost bucket......I could go on. Constant battle. (the kids are bad about closing things...hubby terrible at sorting for mandatory recycling in our neighborhood). Good to know it is not just us.
    2010: won $4050 in contests! 2011: won $2160 in contests! 2012: won $86 in contests! 2013: won $137 in contests!
    Earned $320 so far in amazon gift cards on Swagbucks.com !
    Check out Cheapniks blog: Living Rich On The Cheap

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

YAY! i love food=)

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

my table looks like aliens abducted my kids while i wasnt looking

bowls with spoons and milk still in it....milk bubbles too....sitting on the table...then when you tell them to move them they put them all individually on the counter in front of my coffee maker covering the whole counter.....RIGHT NEXT TO THE SINK....lol

Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I find empty boxes in cupboards, freezer and empty things in the fridge, dishes on counter beside the sink aswell. Hubby is not much better. I will fill up the snack shack (that's what we call the cupboatd)one every two weeks and boys its like someone let the animals loose, then next thing you know everything is gone!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I have a separate cupboard for snacks for me (low fat/cal ones) one for my hubby and then one for my daughter that holds all her snacks(filled with all the healthy stuff). If it's something I don't want my hubby to eat (more expensive low fat/cal ones) I hide it otherwise he will go through them in an instant! Since he isn't trying to stay skinny (lucky bugger can eat what he wants and stays thin!) he can eat the regular stuff and can leave the cardboard flavoured snacks to me!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I've been trying to avoid Costco because you know what happens when you go there you come out broke. LOL

Now I realize why I didn't buy them at Costco it's because noone will eat the Sunchips.
    That makes sense.. so it is worth your while to buy them separately.. my kids love all 3 kinds so it works better for me. Sorry I couldn't help you out... but hey I saved you a trip to Costco !!! LOL...

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaetyg View Post
    That makes sense.. so it is worth your while to buy them separately.. my kids love all 3 kinds so it works better for me. Sorry I couldn't help you out... but hey I saved you a trip to Costco !!! LOL...
    YES thank you but then again with Save.ca coupns being accepted there soon I guess I will just have to take a looksee.

Perfectly Provident makeupartist's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Love the savings Patty! LOL! I also find empty boxes, cartons, containers in the freezer, in the fridge, pantry, on the counter, dishes and cups on the counter!
    Life's Little Instructions: Think big thoughts but cherish simple pleasures, never refuse homemade brownies, remember other people's birthdays, floss your teeth, return all things you borrow and leave everything a little better than you found it.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Oh My.

Excellent Deals. I haven't tried the new yogurt. Does it taste the same as the small travel size ones?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Oh My.

Excellent Deals. I haven't tried the new yogurt. Does it taste the same as the small travel size ones?
    Sorry don't know about the travel sizes but it is really good, very creamy too.

Thread Information