User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmom View Post
    Well mine arrived today, left it on the back of the buffet. My son drops by glances at it and says "going on a trip mom?" I said yep me and your dad - he says "Where?" I said "Cloud 10, it's a new Cruise line" he says "when are you going?" I said "tonight" his mouth drops open and he starts in with "and you weren't even going to tell anyone! Just up and take off without a word!" LOL! I hand him the "passport" and say "since when have I had to discuss my private life with you first?" as I walk away. I turn around and he's looking over the package and you can see the red creep into his face - he set the paper down and went outside without saying another word - I killed myself laughing!
    Oh my...that's the funniest thing! Kids are so nosey sometimes eh, lol. Maybe that will teach him a lesson.

I received mine also...can't wait to try it out!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

got mine today....and a story
    so my exbf comes for coffee from work across street...we share custody of a 7yr old boxer dog....and i had made a comment about him being dressed up..to get me going he told me a couple of girls actually commented on it too....white golf shirt....then he comes out on the deck with no shirt....he had spilled coffee all down the front....rofl....i got him a shirt to wear after the whiteness is blinding jokes....then he picks up the evie and i said oh maybe you should give this to one of the girls over there im sure she'll need it......still rofl...his reply...you suck...lol...most times he just opens his mouth to change feet...lol

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

has anyone tried this yet? i have to say i'm not a fan. oh well it was worth a shot lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information